Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News One of Facebook's Largest Anti-Incel Hate Groups Gets Banned from the Internet

Woo Hoo! Hate is bad

They also say we are rapists, but dont have sex. lol

We are celibate, by definition we don't rape.
That's just projection on their part tbh. We all know those male feminist that play nice guy are secretly an offender.

I don't understand why these "Incel hate groups" even exist. Why would you hate someone just because they can't get laid?
Because racism isn't acceptable, people resort to lookism

And they wonder why incels go ER * "let's attack the people who are already going through hell", they just need to fuck off and leave us alone already.

I didn't expect Facebook to do something like this! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The only people I can think of that would dedicately spend their time writing hateful posts against incels are either former incels who do this as a way to confront their own past or incels in denial who think that "joining the other side" will make them any different and escape their fate.

Normalfaggots and Chads don't give a shit about any of this,well there's the journalists but those usually make a pair of shitty articles on the internet and then quickly forget about the matter.
Once Incels ascend they are they worse enemies to former Inceldom theory.
Great Lord, I already see Incels fighting each other on this forum, but once they become normies it's over, they would kill us if they could.
It's one of the biggest cope.

theres still plenty of those groups out there, but im surprised that one of my reports worked, like i knew facebook was cucked, but suprisingly when i reported one of the groups they took some content down even tho i couldnt even see what was in the group, LOL. Get rekt cucks and roasties

RE: Grotesques critique of censorship...

I dont think censorship is a long term strategy either. But its useful to show that just with 2-3 reports we CAN take down their sites. They had to try for months. It was just a youtube video and a few clicks for us. This is NOT a game they can win. That is the point of this.

Finally I been waiting for this.

Zucc got blackpilled after getting bullied by every social media normie and foid under the sun for his height.

Zucc has had enough

RE: Grotesques critique of censorship...

I dont think censorship is a long term strategy either. But its useful to show that just with 2-3 reports we CAN take down their sites. They had to try for months. It was just a youtube video and a few clicks for us. This is NOT a game they can win. That is the point of this.
I doubt incel reports made any difference, tbh. Jew advertisers don't want death threats and shit like that from anyone.

Social media is a short term game that brainwashed leftist normalfags have won, absolutely dominated.

Yep. That's why at 5'5 with autism I'm clearly slaying
care to explain why I, a magical white man. was rejected on 5 occasions by ethnic foids (asking them out directly), and ignored countless times by them while trying to initiate conversations

either deformed or very mentalcel, also westernized ethnics are sluts. SEAmaxx the culture is different

Nah. I have almost no inhib, also you just admitted JBW isnt true dumbfuck

Not deformed either btw, just an ugly 3/10 white truecel
This

Nah. I have almost no inhib, also you just admitted JBW isnt true dumbfuck

JBW is true you dumb fuck, a 4/10 white guy can score a 6/10 ethnic foid. literally all u need to have is not be mentalcel or deformed, meanwhile ethnics have a whole LONG list of even getting a roastie to even look their way. JBW has huge advantage, admit it

giant fucking cope, i saw a 2/10 ethnic foid with a 6.5/10 white guy at work yesterday

One of the extremely few interracial relationships ive seen

cherrypicking :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

thats not how it goes most of the time bro

so how come the laws of the universe are altered just for me, meaning i cant get an ethnic foid

it doesnt work in the west because those ethnic whores have hundreds of white men at their disposal.Hypergamy spreads like wildfire in the west. you need to SEAmaxx bro, literally just go to Africa, Asia, India, ANYWHERE that has a very low white population. you will be treated as a God

So why am i virtually never seeing them with white men? and only their ethnic counterparts.

Could it be.....

JBW is bullshit, chad has no race, and theyre they prefer dating within their own brethren?

whether you want to admit it or not, whites have a huge advantage everywhere. the average white is 5'10 and avg ethnic is 5'6. curries smv goes down 2 points just because they have shitskin

And blacks are even taller and more masculine, why is there no jbb???

blacks and whites are similar in their height, ur watching too much basketball buddy

blacks don't have the power whites do worldwide in SMV, its not even comparable bro

Cope. Black men on average are taller than caucasians, also bbc

Tf do you mean "Worldwide SMV" :lul:

the difference in height and dicksize is little to none

and by worldwide SMV I mean, in Africa who's gonna treat a black man as a God? In India who's gonna treat a black man as a god? In Asia who's gonna treat a black man as a God? (they usually are afraid of them, :feelskek::feelskek:)

Whites have a privilege in foreign countries to be treated like Gods.

Yep. That's why at 5'5 with autism I'm clearly slaying

Fucked & finished on both counts.

Manlet & mentalcel.

Exact this for me but I'm anxious at being picked on my whole life by men & made to feel like worthless crap by foids who forever friendzone me then ghost me.

I'm also angry, annoyed & aggrieved as fuck & I have every right to be.

Tbh ngl this thread is massive life fuel to know justice has been done & is being done. Thank you @Master ...

I'm tempted to go on social media outlets "put a wigger behind the trigger" but with justice being done & the :blackpill: spreading like European enlightenment ideals & ideas did changing the face of Europe forever I really CBA as I know time, patience & justice are firmly on my side for good & life now.

Last edited:
Zucc had enough and realized the limits of status maxing.

Those are our looksmatches, they are angry because we are a threat to them having gigachad