Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News One of Facebook's Largest Anti-Incel Hate Groups Gets Banned from the Internet

3ad8fed94abbdb53ce223ead8d19a27b79e7a7ac_2_690x111.png

SJWs are always going on about how everyone they disagree with is a nazi or fascist but they're quick to advocate for genocide when it comes to groups they dislike. The bad news is that the vast majority of millennials are on their side. And of course their argument is pretty much "it's not fascist when we do it".

SJWs are always going on about how everyone they disagree with is a nazi or fascist but they're quick to advocate for genocide when it comes to groups they dislike. The bad news is that the vast majority of millennials are on their side. And of course their argument is pretty much "it's not fascist when we do it".
It's uncanny. They are apparently suppose to be the "progressive" ones too.

They do the war pigs work for them.

It's uncanny. They are apparently suppose to be the "progressive" ones too.

They do the war pigs work for them.

In their minds, "progress" can only be achieved through a genocidal orwellian nightmare state.

In their minds, "progress" can only be achieved through a genocidal orwellian nightmare state.
They would happily beckon us with one hand to help them create a more happy world and then sadistically draw a knife with their other hand to stab us in the belly. As I have found out.. my sister actually threatened a fire bomb on the house me and my parents live in for posting about Trump being good on Facebook, saying that "people" won't like that. All other times now I see, she goes around like a literal NPC. It's honestly terrifying seeing those glazed over NPC eyes that could so easily change in a moment. Shouting out about how I am privileged, my dad buys half her house and I am the privileged one. One of the hardest things about the Blackpill is not learning about it.. it is learning how others who are not inducted to these beliefs respond to them. Glad that I got burned earlier with not such a problematic belief.

This is why I say when NOT IF when women get fucked over or mistreated (primarily by chads and the like) I'm not going to feel sorry for them one bit. I mean let's be honest these broads more than likely will a) go back the same asshole who treated her like shit or b) just find another asshole and the cycle begins again.

Last edited:
>Guests: 112
Hello cucktears, put me in the screencap.

It's good that they have been shut down, but even better that it's been done by using their own tactics against them.

I don't understand why these "Incel hate groups" even exist. Why would you hate someone just because they can't get laid?

big-ups to @Master and others

Also someone sent me this screen of ISTDT (previously Incels Say the Darndest Things) putting up these policies in a panic

also those guys in the screens of the OP of this thread used their full names in their legally questionable posts, no one in incelistan socially engineered them
This is also bigger than the r/incels ban in terms of numbers. Found the incel (I think) had like 50k REAL people as members, more than r/incels had sockpuppet subs
Who gives a shit about them, yeah its a victory but IT needs to go down for us to establish dominance.

Found the incel had more real people than inceltears

incel forums always have the moral highground because we arent so toxic that we need to filter every. single. new thread. The incelphobes have to do that and they STILL get banned before any incel group on facebook.

AND HEY DEPLATFORMER FUCKWADS READING THIS

Mumkey Jones making anti-incel videos on youtube: GOT BANNED FROM YOUTUBE CUZ HIS VIDEOS WERE TOXIC PIECES OF SHIT
Based shaman making anti-incel videos on youtube: STOPPED CUZ HE GOT SCARED OF BEING BANNED FROM YOUTUBE
Found the incel: BANNED FROM FACEBOOK

Anyone else wanna get deplatformed? I love it when deplatformers have a taste of their own medicine

Last edited:
Once again the foids show their true colors, they would kill us all if they could, never forget that, any time any of you even think about moral fagging or feeling bad :soy: when a foid dies, gets raped, fucked over by chad, scammed etc. Just remember these whores would kill you in a second if they could, ingrain it into your brain.

What lovely personalities.
I don't understand why these "Incel hate groups" even exist. Why would you hate someone just because they can't get laid?
because a few isolated incidents where a dude shoots some foids, now we're all fucking terrorist in their eyes.

What lovely personalities.

because a few isolated incidents where a dude shoots some foids, now we're all fucking terrorist in their eyes.

They also say we are rapists, but dont have sex. lol

We are celibate, by definition we don't rape.

Once again the foids show their true colors, they would kill us all if they could, never forget that, any time any of you even think about moral fagging or feeling bad :soy: when a foid dies, gets raped, fucked over by chad, scammed etc. Just remember these whores would kill you in a second if they could, ingrain it into your brain.

This is probably the only lifefuel which actually works for me. The desire to spite these fucks is the only thing that makes me want to live.

Wow. Yet in the eyes of 99% of the world we are all the bad guys who deserve to die due to our "shitty personality".

Just popped into the anti-incel group How Do Incels Even Survive
this is the first thing I saw

Last edited:
Mods and admin of the incel hate group

9A891E9B F0A6 4A9E 8EAD 636C58630B24

Wow. Yet in the eyes of 99% of the world we are all the bad guys who deserve to die due to our "shitty personality".
This is probably the only lifefuel which actually works for me. The desire to spite these fucks is the only thing that makes me want to live.
It's good that they have been shut down, but even better that it's been done by using their own tactics against them.
Yet SJWs are the most Nazi like when it comes to elitist eugenics. Their hypocrisy is just downright supremacism.

Last edited:
Btw I dont advocate doxxing people in this thread or anywhere.

Last edited:
When we talk about doing things to foids it's jokingly, and if it's serious we only mean it in self defense, but they seem to actually make plans on assaulting sub6 men just for using incel lingo or getting caught browsing incel forums.
View attachment 81689

They don't mind unapologetically taking sub6 male's tax money though.
more from How Do Incels Even Survive
a concerned woman sent them to me
View attachment 81936View attachment 81938

What I hope everyone understands about this is the violent incelphobes use their REAL NAMES in groups with thousands of people in them. Im not saying that as a threat. Im just pointing out that the media has normalized hatred against incels to the point where people feel emboldened to act like this.
So much hate for us just cause we can't get laid, so these foids not realise that if they just lower there standards there will be less incels but no of course that's too much to ask for
Because we're blackpilling men and they're going to lose out on a lot of betabux cucks in the future.
The only people I can think of that would dedicately spend their time writing hateful posts against incels are either former incels who do this as a way to confront their own past or incels in denial who think that "joining the other side" will make them any different and escape their fate.

Normalfaggots and Chads don't give a shit about any of this,well there's the journalists but those usually make a pair of shitty articles on the internet and then quickly forget about the matter.

White Knights are worse than Incels.
Good. Fuck those cunts.

You reap what you sow.
Well done! It's been a long time since I saw the rules apply both ways.
imagine having such meaningless life that u go to anti incels groups to get validation from other cucks.
its like i will join a "real madrid" fb group and will write "fuck barcelona fuck pessi" to get likes
just lol.

Last edited:
What about all the hate on this website :bluepill::soy:

Sometimes my hope for humanity comes back a little

Users: 8, Guests: 40

To the soyboys and feminists: Go fist yourself.

I think that Jordan Belfort aka wolf of wall street would have been an Incel if it wasn't for his money at the time.

People are still using Facebook?

I honestly don't know what to feel about this except perhaps general apathy. I'm radical pro free speech and that includes "hurt your feelings" speech. The lines that should not be crossed IMO is doxing and dogpiling.

what morons would post on Facebook like this? they can easily be doxxed or humiliated. if i had known of this page, i would had found a bully, and photoshopped fake conversations or nudes, and sent it to all his contacts

Why are these obese, stinking feminists saying they'll kill me?

I'd like to see one of them try.

"uHm sWeaTy, you don't uNdErStaNd. uS doing this is HELP you" :soy:

fuck whores and fuck cucks

Why are these obese, stinking feminists saying they'll kill me?

I'd like to see one of them try.
*grabs a stick* Come at me you fat foid fuckers, you'll all be dead first.

*grabs a stick* Come at me you fat foid fuckers, you'll all be dead first.

Exactly. I'd spin a feminists jaw so hard she'd be coughing up her teeth for a month afterwards.

Normie genocide when??

Okay, so how many incel forums are there actually? What the fuck is this incelistan forum? Can someone give me a list?