Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One less faggot on this forum

@DarkStarDown this is fucking ridiculous. He's unbanned and his new name means "white fruitful boy" aka fruity. Not even attempt at subtlety from @Fat Link this forum is cooked
just an larping clown with his far right friends spreading lies about me. just like normies did it all my life. so your not special

Warnings disappear after a few months so getting banned for it means he was breaking multiple rules in an extremely short amount of time.
Even in one hour is possible. Fuck up fast, get banned fast.

Last edited:
nah that's just an exaggeration I made, but the stories I have seen from him is basically him talking about getting dominated by some Muslim while he's too feminine to do anything.
I saw his original post. It was a literal cuck post.

@DarkStarDown this is fucking ridiculous. He's unbanned and his new name means "white fruitful boy" aka fruity. Not even attempt at subtlety from @Fat Link this forum is cooked
Ferocious, not fruity

You're a faggot and the only reason you're unbanned is because you've been giving mods favors. Just like that one Turkish faggot
angry far right clown write only bullshit. normal day with normies.

You're a faggot and the only reason you're unbanned is because you've been giving mods favors. Just like that one Turkish faggot
HEY! TELL A GOOD LYING STORY AGAIN. WE'RE LISTENING AND ARE EXCITED!
Tired Good Night GIF by Cartoon Network
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

just an larping clown with his far right friends spreading lies about me. just like normies did it all my life. so your not special
You should be banned for not being an incel considering you lost your virginity to fat link

yes man thats true. I say what I saw!

one of my few friends here that say the truth about me...
The rest consists of liars, hypocrites and some extremists.
I AM INCEL AND NOTHING ELSE!
Yeah, I never saw you post anything cucked. Just typical low self posts that you see from ethnics all the time. (Along with brutal stories).

angry far right clown write only bullshit. normal day with normies.
":soy::feels:: Muh angry far-right"

Jfl, you dont even know what Right Wing or Left Wing is: I wish that coup succeeded in Germany a few years ago, so you & the other faggots along with the shitskins there would have been handled correctly.

Jfl, you dont even know what Right Wing or Left Wing is: I wish that coup succeeded in Germany a few years ago, so you & the other faggots along with the shitskins there would have been handled correctly.

Yeah, I never saw you post anything cucked. Just typical low self posts that you see from ethnics all the time. (Along with brutal stories).
This site is known for freely saying what you think, feel or have seen. So why am I not allowed to say what I see and experience in everyday life? extremists and extreme right wingers try to misuse this site for their own purposes

yeah okay american boyo

Yup.

You just said you saw his original cucked post?
I was talking about @shii410. Saw a literal post of a user complaining and didn’t believe it. Clicked on it, and it’s him saying he wants to be cucked and asking others if they feel the same.

Seems like he treats this forum as his own playground, from my perspective.
it's called justice and the forum should protect incels and not punish them

Well do you have any alternative naming suggestions for him then? :feelshehe:

its not as if you're not allowed to dislike your own race, it's just that it's bizarre how that is ALL he ever talks about, not even the most self-hating indians here do that, and others that actually do that like Cayden Zhang or whatever the fuck he's called are called out, it's a bit suspicious that he does that in combination with his "white feminine boy" name and his rhetoric against "extremists", which individually (except the feminine thing) are fine but in combination just makes it sus

lol american wannabe nazi want to give me names. my life is really over

its not as if you're not allowed to dislike your own race, it's just that it's bizarre how that is ALL he ever talks about, not even the most self-hating indians here do that, and others that actually do that like Cayden Zhang or whatever the fuck he's called are called out, it's a bit suspicious that he does that in combination with his "white feminine boy" name and his rhetoric against "extremists", which individually (except the feminine thing) are fine but in combination just makes it sus
So obviously a faggot.

Give him his old name back so everyone can identify the blatant faggot who's not banned because he sucked mods off.

Here's what I do: I just say how it's been for me, my struggles, etc. and then see if I can relate to others, that's all.

Same here- I would be fucking slaying right now if that was true. :feelshaha:
Mogs me for having a beard. I can't grow one. That's why I am incel. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

show me this thread that should be gay!

I was talking about @shii410. Saw a literal post of a user complaining and didn’t believe it. Clicked on it, and it’s him saying he wants to be cucked and asking others if they feel the same.
Ah ok, link? I must have missed it.

But Whitefemineboy has made tons of sus threads; many could dig up examples. @Stupid Clown @Friezacel @Fallout @Fatass3000
This site is known for freely saying what you think, feel or have seen. So why am I not allowed to say what I see and experience in everyday life? extremists and extreme right wingers try to misuse this site for their own purposes
"muh angry extremists"

Ok, now you sound like a Redditor.
yeah okay american boyo
angry american wannabe nazi:feelshaha:
Jfl at using "American" as an insult here. :feelskek:

Yeah I think that was it.

Any White who says that should just kill themselves tbh.

Yeah all he does is post Tate shit and/or spam that fucking gay copypasta in the Sewers or sometimes elsewhere.
Meanwhile the rest of us make threads like normal, He posts BBC and Tate....

Yeah that as well- anyone who complains about "extremists" or especially "right wingers" here just screams Redditor and/or glowie.

Ah ok, link? I must have missed it.

But Whitefemineboy has made tons of sus threads; many could dig up examples. @Stupid Clown @Friezacel @Fallout @Fatass3000

"muh angry extremists"

Ok, now you sound like a Redditor.

Jfl at using "American" as an insult here. :feelskek:
He's going to private his account soon but if not I'll dig through it later and dig up prime examples.

• [IMG alt="Stupid Clown"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/47/47777.jpg?1712066600[/IMG]
    JFL One less faggot on this forum (62 Viewers)
    • Started by Stupid Clown
    • Today at 12:12 AM
    • Replies: 137
    The Lounge

• 137 replies????

• 138 with mine, SHEEESH!

He's going to private his account soon but if not I'll dig through it later and dig up prime examples.
good night stories by our clown normie
Tired Good Night GIF by Cartoon Network

Yeah that as well- anyone who complains about "extremists" or especially "right wingers" here just screams Redditor and/or glowie.
you talk like some "cool" dudes that try to be scary :lul: but when ethnics enter the room your the first that shit your pants.
average wannabe nazi

you talk like some "cool" dudes that try to be scary :lul: but when ethnics enter the room your the first that shit your pants.
average wannabe nazi
Isn't that suppose to be you, imbecile? You have countless threads saying such, whitefeminineboy. Were you lying? Were you trolling? :feelswhere:

Why would you be aware of this obscure shitty shitskin music to the point where you can recall the point in the music video where they flip the bird? Your story and everything about you is fugazi.
dont speak to me you corrupt mod.

Isn't that suppose to be you, imbecile? You have countless threads saying such, whitefeminineboy. Were you lying? Were you trolling? :feelswhere:
If the corrupt mod says that then it must be so or?