Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One less faggot on this forum

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Screenshot 20240526 171209

You guys hate Whitefeminineboy? I liked his glassespill posts.

Why is he gay? All he does is complain about sandcoons in his country.

It should've been permanent
Should've been.

You guys hate Whitefeminineboy? I liked his glassespill posts.
He's a fag. He's made multiple posts here about "little boys humiliating him and mocking him for being feminine" and "big black men are so much more masculine than white men." It's obnoxious. Also an obvious masochist. I believe someone leaked his reddit and it was full of fag shit.

Should've been.
As I said, anyone with a name like that would have been instabanned if this forum was run correctly.
He's a fag. He's made multiple posts here about "little boys humiliating him and mocking him for being feminine" and "big black men are so much more masculine than white men." It's obnoxious. Also an obvious masochist. I believe someone leaked his reddit and it was full of fag shit.
Link to it?

As I said, anyone with a name like that would have been instabanned if this forum was run correctly.

Link to it?
It was posted last summer. I didn't save it unfortunately but someone else in this thread might have it. His reddit account was blatantly called "femboy" something

What else has he said. His name also stems from self-hate.

@NoIdeaWhatToDo The cuck got banned but it's only a temp tho

It was posted last summer. I didn't save it unfortunately but someone else in this thread might have it. His reddit account was blatantly called "femboy" something
The fuck!?:feelswhat:

That alone is a good enough reason to warrant a permaban; someone needs to dig it up.
What else has he said. His name also stems from self-hate.
If you're self-hating as a White(hating being White) -unless you hate what we have become & for failing us Whitecels which is valid & what myself & most/sone here feel in someway- you're a cuck.

Last edited:
The fuck!?:feelswhat:

That alone is a good enough reason to warrant a permaban; someone needs to dig it up.

If you're self-hating as a White -unless you hate what we have become & for failing us Whitecels which is valid & what myself & most/sone here feel in someway- you should just kill yourself tbh.
Well some user here with a donkey PFP from Shrek implied they tried to fuck trannies and femboys and they're still here even after I reported to mods. Seems fag shit is tolerated now.

Do people actually bother to look up their warning percentages? The ones that get banned from this always act surprised when they shouldn't be

Well some user here with a donkey PFP from Shrek implied they tried to fuck trannies and femboys and they're still here even after I reported to mods. Seems fag shit is tolerated now.
Yup- a .org subforum mod also made a pro-LGBTQ+ post, saying it's a "good thing" for us, and also showed pics of faggots in sexual clothing, yet the thread was just removed.

And I think I know the user

@Whitefeminineboy

any person here in general who's talking down their race/ethnicity is obnoxious. "My ethnicity is most truecel ethnicity!!" :soy: :soy:

Do people actually bother to look up their warning percentages? The ones that get banned from this always act surprised when they shouldn't be
Warnings disappear after a few months so getting banned for it means he was breaking multiple rules in an extremely short amount of time.

Yup- a .org subforum mod also made a pro-LGBTQ+ post, saying it's a "good thing" for us, and also showed pics of faggots in sexual clothing, yet the thread was just removed.

And I think I know the user
Wtf? What kind of cucked shit is this!? He should be banned even if he's a looksmax.org mod fag.

Either they never check their warnings or they are fucking braindead

Genuinely, I think some usERs here are borderline braindead: I'm not even exaggerating, it feels that way at times.

Warnings disappear after a few months so getting banned for it means he was breaking multiple rules in an extremely short amount of time.
Warnings expire after a month but they are still saved, more or less like in a police record

any person here in general who's talking down their race/ethnicity is obnoxious. "My ethnicity is most truecel ethnicity!!" :soy: :soy:
It's because on here, being seen as closer to the "5'2 Indian Janitor" meme is basically considered desirable: Hence, why the whole "trucel trait" thing exists or people try to make it seem as if they're the biggest trucel on the forum who has suffERed the most in life.

Genuinely, I think some usERs here are borderline braindead: I'm not even exaggerating, it feels that way at times.
Agreed. And whitefeminineboy is one of them. He is seriously convinced that with a beard alone he could ascend :feelskek:

The only way to get so many warnings is by either
Incel shaming
Being gay
Bragging.

He had to be actively doing any of these things in a short amount of time to be banned. Can't think of anything else that'd trigger so many warnings.

that name alone should have gotten him banned

Warnings expire after a month but they are still saved, more or less like in a police record
Don't you have to stack multiple in a short amount of time to get banned?

The only way to get so many warnings is by either
Incel shaming
Being gay
Bragging.

He had to be actively doing any of these things in a short amount of time to be banned. Can't think of anything else that'd trigger so many warnings.
He is 100% a faggot. If you dont have him on ignore then you will see that he keeps posting about how great ethnic men (sandniggers in particular) and Black men are. Combine that with his username and the rest of his posts

Don't you have to stack multiple in a short amount of time to get banned?
You'd have to get 100 warning points in total within a month to get permabanned.

After that, your warning points will expire, but you and mods can still see it

He is 100% a faggot. If you dont have him on ignore then you will see that he keeps posting about how great ethnic men (sandniggers in particular) and Black men are. Combine that with his username and the rest of his posts
The fact we even have to mention this shows the state of .is
Should've been banned a long time ago. Shame he'll be unbanned

theres a fag here that spammed a copypasta about bbc that i reported and the mods rejected it :feelsrope:

It's because on here, being seen as closer to the "5'2 Indian Janitor" meme is basically considered desirable: Hence, why the whole "trucel trait" thing exists or people try to make it seem as if they're the biggest trucel on the forum who has suffERed the most in life.
and the funny thing is, they think that by doing that they become more accepted and liked when everyone just thinks they're a retard :feelskek:

You'd have to get 100 warning points in total within a month to get permabanned.

After that, your warning points will expire, but you and mods can still see it
Holy shit :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @Fat Link what exactly are his warnings?