Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting One good thing about smother is that she antisemite

Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now had short btalk in kitchen, how I hate jews, as they responsible for most degeneracies in this world, especially feminisms. Smother agreed. Thats nice, but for being good antisemite and antifeminism, and for bombing israel, I needd cute adorable antisemite anrifeminist loli waifu of culture, and with wrong upbringing smother gave it is much harder to searcg for that, especially in expanded geography, like SEAmaxxing, and in cultured way, not like ordinary casual white schmuck looking for ordinary casual femoid, as I need waifu for bombing israel together, and casual uncultured cunt cannot understand that and how it is important, they need just buxxing manslave, not ideological antisemite senpai of culture

"You want to bomb israel?"-asked few females on OkCupid. Only one replied
Felicija

Want Kaban to be my mother, and teach how to adventure and search for kawaii
Kabanazi

High IQ smother.

Your smother is based

Just like a foid you choose looks over efficiency .
Looks of waifu must provide senpai with esthetical pleasure. See no inspiration in ugly femoids. Is cute necessary waifu to be, without it I cannot be efficient, so no good looks in waifu = no efficiency

Ask your smother to be your mommy gf

Now had short btalk in kitchen, how I hate jews, as they responsible for most degeneracies in this world, especially feminisms. Smother agreed. Thats nice, but for being good antisemite and antifeminism, and for bombing israel, I needd cute adorable antisemite anrifeminist loli waifu of culture, and with wrong upbringing smother gave it is much harder to searcg for that, especially in expanded geography, like SEAmaxxing, and in cultured way, not like ordinary casual white schmuck looking for ordinary casual femoid, as I need waifu for bombing israel together, and casual uncultured cunt cannot understand that and how it is important, they need just buxxing manslave, not ideological antisemite senpai of culture

"You want to bomb israel?"-asked few females on OkCupid. Only one replied
View attachment 206939

Want Kaban to be my mother, and teach how to adventure and search for kawaii
View attachment 206942
legit lold
Do you live alone with your mom? What about your dad?

legit lold
Do you live alone with your mom? What about your dad?
He lives here too, and also sedentary man, not adventurer. He wanted me to find work and betabuxx, but is not head of family to command

Is she from lithuania (separatist part of Russia)?

Is she from lithuania (separatist part of Russia)?
It's wrong to say that since it's baltic and the language has many similarities with latin. It was the first country to leave the soviet union which is pretty based although economy got destroyed for few years.

It's wrong to say that since it's baltic and the language has many similarities with latin. It was the first country to leave the soviet union which is pretty based although economy got destroyed for few years.
But cucked lithuanians have so much love for USA, what is not based. This shithole deserves to be nuked

But cucked lithuanians have so much love for USA, what is not based. This shithole deserves to be nuked

Most countries like USA especially Asia it seems.
That's why I'm UK maxxing, more money here.

Nah they don't
All feministic places of USA-lovers
Megusprogdint

especially lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Pathetic worthless shithole, where not even prostitution legalised

All feministic places of USA-lovers
View attachment 206965

especially lithuania (separatist part of Russia). Pathetic worthless shithole, where not even prostitution legalised
Or just send feminists and USA lovers to madagascar. That's why to don't support bombing Israel just send the kikes to madagascar, the land is good with christian history.

Or just send feminists and USA lovers to madagascar. That's why to don't support bombing Israel just send the kikes to madagascar, the land is good with christian history.
Why Madaasgascar, it is kinda interesting place for searching waifu. To israel them all, and nuke
Told smother good news. She happy to hear. Yes, thats based, but how about being happy because of me finfing cute adorable antisemite loli waifu of culture?

Last edited:
based smother
good post

Thats a good one