Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Long Shitpost) One good thing about so many men over 5/10 in looks gravitating to the incel community is that...

I was diagnosed at 6 but didn’t realize it until I was 10 and noticed I was different from the other kids.
I think it’s made my life much more negative. I’m almost incapable of social interaction and my awkward behavior made me an easy target for bullies. I had to learn how to defend myself over time because of this.

You should try and get a diagnosis if you think you’re autistic. Never diagnose yourself.
You sound a lot like me tbh, that's fucking alarming and worrying ngl.

I want to get diagnosis, but i'm too afraid that it turns out that i'm actually autistic for real, that shit would be tougher to swallow than the dogpill.

When did you discover that you're autistic ? People tend to ignore me and lose interest in me quickly, so maybe i'm an autist in denial ?
That's what usually happens for men with mild autism or worse, including me. If you're a NEET and your country allows autismbuxx you might want to try to pretend to be very autistic for permanent NEETbux. One of my biggest mistakes is not doing so

That's what usually happens for men with mild autism or worse, including me. If you're a NEET and your country allows autismbuxx you might want to try to pretend to be very autistic for permanent NEETbux. One of my biggest mistakes is not doing so
SO THERE'S ACTUALLY A GREAT CHANCE THAT I'M AUTISTIC ?
giphy.gif

Any man who is a blackpilled mysoginist should be welcome in the community.

Besides, foids standards ARE ridiculously high. I’m a 3/10 but I accept that even if I was a 6 I’d at least have a lot of trouble getting laid and have to resort to cuckery and white knighting landwhales.

Some men have pride and aren’t willing to lower themselves to grovelling in the dirt at the alter of feminism and female worship just to get laid. These men should be respected and accepted.

Last edited:
Least you can get on NEETbux if you do get diagnosed.

I don’t have that luxury as because I got really high grades and was accepted by a top 10 uni, my parents forced me to go uni even though I wanted the NEET life.
I'm in college too man, and it fucking sucks because i have no friends and i'm mogged left and right by everyone there.

I doubt my parents would allow me to drop and become a NEET because i also have high GPA. And even though i fucking hate college and it's total hell for me, i really need it to be able to afford for surgeries.

I'm in college too man, and it fucking sucks because i have no friends and i'm mogged left and right by everyone there.

I doubt my parents would allow me to drop and become a NEET because i have high GPA. And even though i fucking hate college and it's total hell for me, i really need it to be able to afford for surgeries.
At least you're high IQ unlike me, probably a STEMcel right? In that case just suffer through college and do some coding cope if you're in CS

At least you're high IQ unlike me, probably a STEMcel right? In that case just suffer through college and do some coding cope if you're in CS
No, i'm studying economics. I don't think that i'm high IQ at all tbh because i just study hard.

I really hate being poor even though i've never been poor before, but i imagine that it must really suck and that's why i'm able to go through college.

No, i'm studying economics. I don't think that i'm high IQ at all tbh because i just study hard.

I really hate being poor even though i've never been poor before, but i imagine that it must really suck and that's why i'm able to go through college.
Oh shit, then you're gonna have to "network" with people to get a job later. I sympathise because you're like me a few years ago, maybe less subhuman, but you're probably fucked if you don't switch majors to a non-normie one.

What, touched because it perfectly describes you in particular?

How do you can claim to be Involuntary Celibate when you don't even try to no be in the first place?
no I'm just wondering why all these old users are returning all of a sudden.
Also I tried you fag, been socialmaxxing since summer 2018 and did my first approach on NYE

Oh shit, then you're gonna have to "network" with people to get a job later. I sympathise because you're like me a few years ago, maybe less subhuman, but you're probably fucked if you don't switch majors to a non-normie one.
It's too late now and i'm not high IQ enough for STEM tbh. I hope that i'll be able to get a job through my father's connections because i have no social circle and no one gives a fuck about me other than family.

I must admit, I get triggered when some "incel" reveals himself to be 5+ in looks. There was that Tyrone-ass black guy here with the batman jaw, there was that other guy who I think had some kind of girlfriend WHILE he posted here??. Even a certain mod on here talks off-the-record on Discord about how he rejects women and hasn't actually tried to get one.

So many guys in this community:

- have not tried to get a gf; are of the opinion "Lachowski doesn't need to approach women, so neither should I"; have basically taken other men's rejections as their own so they can give up before beginning.

- have other more pressing issues: autism, social anxiety, inability to give eye-contact. Look, we all like edge-posting here and there. But there are some who actually identify with Elliot Rodger. Understanding his frustration and disadvantage is one thing. Believing he was justified in murdering says a lot about who you are. If you identify with ER then you are one of those men who proves inceltears right about incels having mental problems. Whenever someone non-jokingly says: "women all need to be raped", I always reply with: "OK, when can I come round to rape your mum or sister, since your idea can't be enforced selectively. No woman is offlimits". They tend not to reply too much after that or just double-down on the insanity. "Yeah my mum's a slut anyway, fuck all foids". "YIKES" INDEED:soy::soy::soy:

But the good thing is, these normie-looking or chadlite guys are WASTING THEIR LOOKS. They're wasting their time ruling in hell with incels where they're "top-tier incels" rather than serving in heaven alongside normies where they are "bottom-tier". E.g. if you're a 6/10 with social anxiety, you'd feel a lot better aligning yourself incels, knowing you aren't the most fucked incel rather than aligning yourself with normies, knowing that you lack the social skills to compete alongside your peers. It's just easier to be a loser than to try to win IOW. 5+ guys are like the one boy in a girls' MMA class. He will rule that class. He wouldn't have it so easy in a boys' MMA class.

But yes, they are weeding themselves out of the competition somewhat. They are sabotaging themselves. They are allowing their brains to be contaminated with blackpill and often extreme views when they could be living like a normie. The more goodlooking guys that allow their social interactions to dwindle because of being too blackpilled, the less men are competing for women, which is good news for us sub5 men. Even if only to the tune of giving us a 0.000000000000000001% better chance of the planets aligning and us meeting an ugly woman who wants to date us.

Yes bro I've been preaching this. Majority of the people effected the MOST by HYPERGAMY are 6-7 MEN. These could before FEMINSM, OBESITY, ONLINE DATING/INSTAGRAM/TINDER/SOCIAL MEDIA, AND WHEN FAT AND SLUT SHAMING WAS OK, were EASILY able to get girls there looks match or HIGHER. Now its only LOWER! They can get girls there looksmathc is they run ELITE BODY GAME through ROIDS. They need to stop wasting their youth and use what they have.

Reminder that @FACEandLMS is controlled opposition

Reminder that @FACEandLMS is controlled opposition
Whoa there.

I think face is saying something legit. There are certain people that have it BAD, and that goes without saying.

But a lot of people shouldn't be here on the basis that they are actually normies and need to pump the brakes on the self hatred.

That's it, he's saying to all normies who hate themselves thinking they are incel when they are not, that they need to self improve before they come in here talking about it's over for them.

On the flip, being on here, just spouting a ton of bullshit about hating women or whatever is pointless. It gets nothing done. At least be smart about it like @BlkPillPres .

He's just asking for people to look at themselves critically.

no I'm just wondering why all these old users are returning all of a sudden.
Also I tried you fag, been socialmaxxing since summer 2018 and did my first approach on NYE
Well then you should not promote volceldom in an Incel forum, tbh you will with all chances ascend.

And somehow give this page a look every three days or so and I participate if there's something interest, I stopped coming thanks to all the "sub 8 = over" lookism fakecels, all those failed normalfags that fucked an ethnic/fat/ugly chick and yet somehow don't counts,and the volcel faggots bragging about rejecting girls, and etc, this site got ruined to me and many r/incels veterans because the admins are protecting those users from mere criticism and banning actual incels that complain.

In conclusion, a overmoderated /r9k without images.

Womens standards are rising A LOT. Its very common to see decent looking men who are virgins and can't get women. Plus many people are attracted to the blackpill because its elements of truth along with real world experiences. Most people can understand that looks are so important for social and mental health. I will say that we should purge pussies who talk about how "violent" or "edgy" the board is.
praise ER, supreme gentlemens.

Whoa there.

I think face is saying something legit. There are certain people that have it BAD, and that goes without saying.

But a lot of people shouldn't be here on the basis that they are actually normies and need to pump the brakes on the self hatred.

That's it, he's saying to all normies who hate themselves thinking they are incel when they are not, that they need to self improve before they come in here talking about it's over for them.

On the flip, being on here, just spouting a ton of bullshit about hating women or whatever is pointless. It gets nothing done. At least be smart about it like @BlkPillPres .

He's just asking for people to look at themselves critically.
stfu greycel

Just a heads up, dont study economics not many good job offers

You're looking in the wrong direction, this is happening because foids expectations keep rising, today's guys that only just get above the bar to get action with women will be below water tomorrow. In the future a lot of these foids expect to be presidents & vp's of companies that then check their calendars to choose a Chad to hookup with, sharing the top guys with other foids just like themselves while faking it on social media that they're exclusive.

Guys that were fine & dandy in the past are now passed up.

Another issue is the many "masculine tough but confident non thug guys" that put that appearance on in public but become pussy boy insecure fucks behind closed doors needing the support & reassurance of their foid to keep the public face well oiled & maintained. Well these guys are now realising their women don't wanna do that shit no more & want to go be a strong independent woman in the world of work & are actively cheating on these guys & looking for an upgrade & once the guy starts to lose his hypnotic affect on the ho she's looking for a way to split & take half his shit

Last edited:
If people tell you you're GL if you ask them, but women keep rejecting you and never get IOI's, then guess what? You're an ugly truecel, and everyone's lying to you. You're not entitled to the truth, sweaty. Keep falling flat on your nose for our amusement.

Big shaq laughing

What are your suggestions?

I don't know how you'd rate yourself, but I used to think exactly like you: "Anyone who's a 5/10 etc can fuck off because they're not a truecel": The thing is you're viewing this from your shoes.
I know i'm hideous so being a 5/10 or 6/10 would literally boost my looks 3.5/4.5 points, so of course I'd say anyone who's 5/10 should fuck off.

It's a similar thing for manlets, how do you think they feel when they see some guy who's 6'0+ saying their "incel"?
In their minds they believe that height would solve all etc, when in reality you need to have the complete package.

"You'll never know how someone feels until you step into their shoes and walk around in them for a bit" - A.F
I assume you're < 5/10. Let's say you got surgey and suddenly became a 6/10 but still couldn't get women no matter how good your game was. Your mindset on 6/10's would change, or let's say a manlet became 6'4 and still couldn't ascend. Do you think they'd continue posting "Height > Face" type posts!?
Of course not.

The point I'm trying to make is unless you've been a 5/10 or 6/10 you're in no position to comment.
There probably is a couple 5/10s or 6/10s that are not incels nor identify as incels, but I can guarantee you it wasn't easy. They probably had to gymmaxx, careermaxx, statusmaxx and looksmaxx to stand a chance of getting a used up whore.
Investment < Reward in my opinion.
That's exactly why we've resorted to the notion on here that if you don't get signals/approached then it's over. We know that if you're a 5/10, doing all that shit for an axe wound that will ditch you on first sign of chad isn't worth it.
Don't fall into the redpill-territory; hypergamy is rapidly on the rise and so long as it continues as it's current state, you'll be seeing normies/average looking guys becoming incels.

Oh and the thing about ER: Legend in my books. The world is fucked and of course I don't promote murder, but what is murder?
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.
Based on the second part of the definition you could argue it was murder, but on the first section Elliot felt justified in his actions which is why I don't blame him. He was a mentalcel that just wanted something that others daily.

Men who are not +7 on the looks scale would generally have to date down. Beggars can't be choosers.

OP I just can't believe how low-IQ your thread is, you really believe that "just approach bro" theory even work for 5-6/10 men ?
In the brutal, violent and ruthless current hypergamous dating scene men who are average or slightly above average need to either date down or just rope.

who does that? And how does it relate to my post?

I dunno. You could be ugly and legit. It's just that someone reminded me that you got approached by a bunch of girls and when I made a thread asking you about it, you specifically decided not to clarify.

I mean, the girls could have approached you to laugh at you for all I know but your silence said a lot. Some people here have suspected you're LARPing here. It doesn't make much of a difference to me cuz most guys here are not ugly. I've spoken to girls for it to go nowhere so I am not saying that being approached or approaching = gf.
View attachment 84324

What are your suggestions?

I don't know how you'd rate yourself, but I used to think exactly like you: "Anyone who's a 5/10 etc can fuck off because they're not a truecel": The thing is you're viewing this from your shoes.
I know i'm hideous so being a 5/10 or 6/10 would literally boost my looks 3.5/4.5 points, so of course I'd say anyone who's 5/10 should fuck off.

I hear where you're coming from. I am not saing that a 5/10 has it good. But the MAJORITY of men are in that range. It's called normie-tier for a reason, cuz it's likely you can live a normie life. Being normie > being laughed at for being ugly. Trust me.

It's a similar thing for manlets, how do you think they feel when they see some guy who's 6'0+ saying their "incel"?
In their minds they believe that height would solve all etc, when in reality you need to have the complete package.

Manlets need to recognize that being tall and ugly doesn't make you attractive. It beats being short and ugly, sure! Height is a BONUS. But I'd rather have FACE than HEIGHT. Every couple I see, I am taller than the man but uglier facially.

I assume you're < 5/10. Let's say you got surgey and suddenly became a 6/10 but still couldn't get women no matter how good your game was. Your mindset on 6/10's would change, or let's say a manlet became 6'4 and still couldn't ascend. Do you think they'd continue posting "Height > Face" type posts!?
Of course not.

It's not so much that I think 5/10s here aren't incel, but more, they haven't tried to get out of it. Most guys here haven't approached a woman because "chad doesn't have to".

The point I'm trying to make is unless you've been a 5/10 or 6/10 you're in no position to comment.

6/10??? LOL. Poor 6/10 guys with normal maxillae and non-receded chins! Most guys who you see IRL with a gf are 6/10 max. Chads are RARE.

There probably is a couple 5/10s or 6/10s that are not incels nor identify as incels, but I can guarantee you it wasn't easy. They probably had to gymmaxx, careermaxx, statusmaxx and looksmaxx to stand a chance of getting a used up whore.
Investment < Reward in my opinion.
That's exactly why we've resorted to the notion on here that if you don't get signals/approached then it's over. We know that if you're a 5/10, doing all that shit for an axe wound that will ditch you on first sign of chad isn't worth it.
Don't fall into the redpill-territory; hypergamy is rapidly on the rise and so long as it continues as it's current state, you'll be seeing normies/average looking guys becoming incels.

Oh and the thing about ER: Legend in my books. The world is fucked and of course I don't promote murder, but what is murder?
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought.
Based on the second part of the definition you could argue it was murder, but on the first section Elliot felt justified in his actions which is why I don't blame him. He was a mentalcel that just wanted something that others daily.

Legit about looksmaxxing.

As for ER being justified, you're just saying that cuz he didn't murder your mum or sister, etc.

Last edited:
I dunno. You could be ugly and legit. It's just that someone reminded me that you got approached by a bunch of girls and when I made a thread asking you about it, you specifically decided not to clarify.

I mean, the girls could have approached you to laugh at you for all I know but your silence said a lot. Some people here have suspected you're LARPing here. It doesn't make much of a difference to me cuz most guys here are not ugly. I've spoken to girls for it to go nowhere so I am not saying that being approached or approaching = gf.
yeah, it's true. Not larping, I just can't discuss those things here. My problem is high inhib tbh

I want all above 5 normfilth to leave this site.

Doesnt this thread apply to you? @FACEandLMS

You had a gf before?
It does lol, he has a 3/10 face but is 6'3 and masculine. He just has a super autistic and feminine voice and gives off bad vibes.

It does lol, he has a 3/10 face but is 6'3 and masculine. He just has a super autistic and feminine voice and gives off bad vibes.
"gives off bad vibes" what?

His voice is good imo

have other more pressing issues: autism, social anxiety, inability to give eye-contact. Look, we all like edge-posting here and there. But there are some who actually identify with Elliot Rodger. Understanding his frustration and disadvantage is one thing. Believing he was justified in murdering says a lot about who you are. If you identify with ER then you are one of those men who proves inceltears right about incels having mental problems. Whenever someone non-jokingly says: "women all need to be raped", I always reply with: "OK, when can I come round to rape your mum or sister, since your idea can't be enforced selectively. No woman is offlimits". They tend not to reply too much after that or just double-down on the insanity. "Yeah my mum's a slut anyway, fuck all foids". "YIKES" INDEED:soy::soy::soy:
An absolute wall of bluepill bullshit, spoken like a true fakecel.
It's perfectly fine to wish for violence upon the rest of society when said society snubs us completely.

"B-b-but ur proving IT right" I don't give a fuck, IT doesn't live in my head rent free. I don't let what they think of me dictate my thoughts and posts. ER was right to do what he did.

His voice is good imo
I couldn't believe he was 6'3 black guy when I first learned it, I thought he was some ugly gingerboy with braces. He sounds feminine as fuck.

He proves the point that if you're tall but not white and gl, people will be intimidated by you
That's what I thought when I read "gives off bad vibes" literallhy sounds like something a foid would say as an excuse to not speak with him :feelskek:

An absolute wall of bluepill bullshit, spoken like a true fakecel.
It's perfectly fine to wish for violence upon the rest of society when said society snubs us completely.

"B-b-but ur proving IT right" I don't give a fuck, IT doesn't live in my head rent free. I don't let what they think of me dictate my thoughts and posts. ER was right to do what he did.
The dude murdered his beta male asian roommates one by one with a knife just because he believed them to be his inferiors. You're a cunt if you think that was acceptable

His voice is good imo

His voice is good. But there is something off about it. It´s monotone and there is a speech delay. It sounds like autism spectrum to me.

The dude murdered his beta male asian roommates one by one with a knife just because he believed them to be his inferiors. You're a cunt if you think that was acceptable
Obviously not that part. But the killing Normalfags is alright in my book. Society deserves to pay, even if I refuse to do the deed myself.

That's what I thought when I read "gives off bad vibes" literallhy sounds like something a foid would say as an excuse to not speak with him :feelskek:
Foids just love to believe every man is out to get them

They wanted him kicked out of the apartment. I don't agree with the murdering tbh but I honestly don't think that the asian roommates were any more innocent than any other person because they thought he was weird and wanted him kicked out of the apartment.

im both, invisible is a wise and clairvoyant nigga

They wanted him kicked out of the apartment. I don't agree with the murdering tbh but I honestly don't think that the asian roommates were any more innocent than any other person because they thought he was weird and wanted him kicked out of the apartment.
I understand why he did it. I'd be content with going after people who actually wronged me and not some randoms

So how did I get a gf then if I'm autistic? Are you saying my personality is my problem? Are you saying that women detected my posts and reject me in advance? Do women on Tinder reject me because they're subscribers to my YouTube channel?
I couldn't believe he was 6'3 black guy when I first learned it, I thought he was some ugly gingerboy with braces. He sounds feminine as fuck.

I do have braces.

So how did I get a gf then if I'm autistic? Are you saying my personality is my problem? Are you saying that women detected my posts and reject me in advance? Do women on Tinder reject me because they're subscribers to my YouTube channel?

I do have braces.
We all know tinder is about the toughest place to date in the World for below average men. I was talking about your IRL experience.

I go out a lot. Several times a week. The dating market has changed drastically as if overnight. Fewer attractive women. Way more dudes. And the dudes are looksmaxxing harder than ever. All gymceled and fashionceled. Every psl 5 fem thinks shes the shit. They all act like theyre exclusive hot shit now that there arent any superior foids to give them a reality check. There are no more 7+ women in the gen pop dating market. Theyre all off getting coke sprinkled on their pussies on yachts. Psl 7+ men dont have a looksmatch anymore. Theyre forced to date down. Inceldom and hypergamy are rising tides.
at this point all men are contending w inceldom to a greater or lesser extent depending on their level of dignity and self respect. no avg+ man wants to date an uggo. even if she is his smv match. this forum should be a haven to any blackpilled male respectful of and sympathetic toward the incel condition.

Last edited:
Alright Face, here we go again.

So how would someone know if they're 5+?
Honest question.

Anyways, I stopped approaching girls 2 years ago; I was extremely tempted to approach one today, but I didn't see her at the usual place, so it didn't happen. Although it most likely would have ended in rejection, but I only did so because I've lost all motivation for life.

You say some men haven't tried, which I guess might apply to some. I used to approach women for 12 years, and got rejected each time. Women of all races and many nationalities, because I thought the things I didn't like in Western women were a product of the West, not realizing female nature is the same everywhere.

Anyways, I only discovered you (and by extension, this community) last year, after I already stopped approaching. I never had any awareness of looks theory during the aforementioned 12 years; I just got a nice haircut, put on cologne, worked out like crazy, and rehearsed what to say.

Anyways, now that I've learned about female nature and gender bias in society/anti-male laws (via MGTOW, and I must say, I find much of it off putting), and the nature of attraction (via your works), I no longer saw any point in dealing with women anymore. Where was the reward? There's nothing I see that's appealing.

However, my whole life, I only cared about pleasing women and society, and I think that's why I've recently lost all interest in life and became like a zombie. I became tempted to approach today, hoping that I could feel alive again, but for what? A false allegation of rape/sexual misconduct? Bias divorce laws? Cheating? Nagging? Being friend-zoned or reduced to an orbiter? Where's the incentive to be with a woman after the black pill?

It's almost as if attraction to women stems largely from a state of ignorance about their nature.

Lastly, I once asked you via PM how a man can find purpose outside of seeking women and relationships. You didn't answer, and now I know why: You don't have an answer! You never did.

In the incel "philosophy"/black pill, man is nothing without female approval. He's worthless unless women (The same one's with the unpleasant nature that none of us like very much) like him/have sex with him. His entire value as a human is determinant of his lay count, or whether or not he can secure a relationship. There's no point in living or pursuing a goal unless a relationship/sex is the end goal. A man who loses interest in women (due to the very black pill you teach) is automatically "Coping"/Lying. It's impossible for a man to find happiness without a woman, and a man that says he does is lying.

And I have some bad news for you Face:

Looks Maxxing doesn't work. If all it took was surgery, this forum would be empty.

ded srs

mogs me tbh