Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Long Shitpost) One good thing about so many men over 5/10 in looks gravitating to the incel community is that...

Your post is High IQ but generalizes too much.

As a guy who spent nearly 5 years noormiemaxxing, socialmaxxing, swagamxxing, online datingmaxxing and got ZERO result out of it, I don't feel concerned by your post.

I tried. I gave the best I had and it didn't work. Nothing has been wasted but that time I spent simping on roasties who'd never give me a glance if i were to fall dead on the street.

We all know tinder is about the toughest place to date in the World for below average men. I was talking about your IRL experience.

Can this forum make up its mind? Am I a fakecel or do I "just get rejected because he's too autistic and has a feminine voice"? Also, if I am autistic, which pill do I take to cure that incurable condition? If I have a feminine voice, which app do i download to make my voice deep IRL? You're essentially saying: "FACE, you're not incel. You just have intrinsic traits that make you undesirable".

JFL.
Alright Face, here we go again.

So how would someone know if they're 5+? Honest question.

Anyways, I stopped approaching girls 2 years ago; I was extremely tempted to approach one today, but I didn't see her at the usual place, so it didn't happen. Although it most likely would have ended in rejection, but I only did so because I've lost all motivation for life.

You say some men haven't tried, which I guess might apply to some. I used to approach women for 12 years, and got rejected each time. Women of all races and many nationalities, because I thought the things I didn't like in Western women were a product of the West, not realizing female nature is the same everywhere.

Anyways, I only discovered you (and by extension, this community) last year, after I already stopped approaching. I never had any awareness of looks theory during the aforementioned 12 years; I just got a nice haircut, put on cologne, worked out like crazy, and rehearsed what to say.

Anyways, now that I've learned about female nature and gender bias in society/anti-male laws (via MGTOW, and I must say, I find much of it off putting), and the nature of attraction (via your works), I no longer saw any point in dealing with women anymore. Where was the reward? There's nothing I see that's appealing.

However, my whole life, I only cared about pleasing women and society, and I think that's why I've recently lost all interest in life and became like a zombie. I became tempted to approach today, hoping that I could feel alive again, but for what? A false allegation of rape/sexual misconduct? Bias divorce laws? Cheating? Nagging? Being friend-zoned or reduced to an orbiter? Where's the incentive to be with a woman after the black pill?

It's almost as if attraction to women stems largely from a state of ignorance about their nature.

Lastly, I once asked you via PM how a man can find purpose outside of seeking women and relationships. You didn't answer, and now I know why: You don't have an answer! You never did.

In the incel "philosophy"/black pill, man is nothing without female approval. He's worthless unless women (The same one's with the unpleasant nature that none of us like very much) like him/have sex with him. His entire value as a human is determinant of his lay count, or whether or not he can secure a relationship. There's no point in living or pursuing a goal unless a relationship/sex is the end goal. A man who loses interest in women (due to the very black pill you teach) is automatically "Coping"/Lying. It's impossible for a man to find happiness without a woman, and a man that says he does is lying.

And I have some bad news for you Face:

Looks Maxxing doesn't work. If all it took was surgery, this forum would be empty.

Hi, first: Sorry about not answering your PM. I have a bunch awaiting reply and I just can't be bothered to open that can of 60-odd worms yet. I feel like if I answer 1, I should answer them all.

2. You've approached so I am not talking to you.

3. You will know you're 5+ by how women treat you. But women can't treat you like anything if you're never around them and have never tried to talk to them.

4. I agree with you. Once you discover what women are like, there is less incentive to be with one and in turn, less incentive to be alive. After all, if reproduction is the goal of life and all of that has been ruined by the blackpill, then why live?

Men can have a purpose without women. Women are mostly birthing factories. They don't beat us in strength, leadership, smarts, etc. Men built this world. But will a purpose make you happy than a woman by your side will?

5. TBH, I just want to be dead. I don't want anything more from this planet except to pass on peacefully and to never come back.

Last edited:
Can this forum make up its mind? Am I a fakecel or do I "just get rejected because he's too autistic and has a feminine voice"? Also, if I am autistic, which pill do I take to cure that incurable condition? If I have a feminine voice, which app do i download to make my voice deep IRL? You're essentially saying: "FACE, you're not incel. You just have intrinsic traits that make you undesirable".

JFL.

Hi, first: Sorry about not answering your PM. I have a bunch awaiting reply and I just can't be bothered to open that can of 60-odd worms yet. I feel like if I answer 1, I should answer them all.

2. You've approached so I am not talking to you.

3. You will know you're 5+ by how women treat you. But women can't treat you like anything if you're never around them and have never tried to talk to them.

4. I agree with you. Once you discover what women are like, there is less incentive to be with one and in turn, less incentive to be alive. After all, if reproduction is the goal of life and all of that has been ruined by the blackpill, then why live?

Men can have a purpose without women. Women are mostly birthing factories. They don't beat us in strength, leadership, smarts, etc. Men built this world. But will a purpose make you happy than a woman by your side will?

5. TBH, I just want to be dead. I don't want anything more from this planet except to pass on peacefully and to never come back.
I am not saying that. I don't believe in fakecels unless the guy is good looking. I am not even buying it when people say ER was a fakecel.

I am not saying that. I don't believe in fakecels unless the guy is good looking. I am not even buying it when people say ER was a fakecel.

ER wasn't a fakecel, he was a MENTALCEL, subtle difference. He didn't approach a single woman.

Imagine someone dying of hunger cuz they didn't buy any food.

I don't think it's that much about having an objectively good looking face, the point is more that being a 7-8 in looks, a 9 in money and status, is no different to being a 1 nowadays, because ONLY a 9 face matters (unless JBW). Throw in the fact that a lot of us are autists, and where else can we go but here?

ER wasn't a fakecel, he was a MENTALCEL, subtle difference. He didn't approach a single woman.

Imagine someone dying of hunger cuz they didn't buy any food.
I have never approached a girl myself. Depends how do we define approaching but it should really be starting a conversation with a romantic intent, not simply just talking to a girl which everyone has done. How can I approach when I get no IOIs?

I go out a lot. Several times a week. The dating market has changed drastically as if overnight. Fewer attractive women. Way more dudes. And the dudes are looksmaxxing harder than ever. All gymceled and fashionceled. Every psl 5 fem thinks shes the shit. They all act like theyre exclusive hot shit now that there arent any superior foids to give them a reality check. There are no more 7+ women in the gen pop dating market. Theyre all off getting coke sprinkled on their pussies on yachts. Psl 7+ men dont have a looksmatch anymore. Theyre forced to date down. Inceldom and hypergamy are rising tides.
at this point all men are contending w inceldom to a greater or lesser extent depending on their level of dignity and self respect. no avg+ man wants to date an uggo. even if she is his smv match. this forum should be a haven to any blackpilled male respectful of and sympathetic toward the incel condition.

good post. it's exactly how i see it. i will have the courage this year to try and confirm as much as possible of my uhhhh..... incel vibe-emitting preconceptions...

I was diagnosed at 6 but didn’t realize it until I was 10 and noticed I was different from the other kids.
I think it’s made my life much more negative. I’m almost incapable of social interaction and my awkward behavior made me an easy target for bullies. I had to learn how to defend myself over time because of this.

You should try and get a diagnosis if you think you’re autistic. Never diagnose yourself.
Nah, never get an official diagnosis. That shit can negatively affect you in real life. In some states and countries, those who were diagnosed with autism on their official medical record can't own guns and can't hold certain govt. jobs.

I have never approached a girl myself. Depends how do we define approaching but it should really be starting a conversation with a romantic intent, not simply just talking to a girl which everyone has done. How can I approach when I get no IOIs?

The 0.00001% success rate I had was from me approaching without an IOI. But I admit, it was a different time back then. Are you white, BTW?

The 0.00001% success rate I had was from me approaching without an IOI. But I admit, it was a different time back then. Are you white, BTW?
No, I am a deathnic. Also girls in HS treated me like shit.

OK, you've never been outrightly rejected before???
No, but girls would sometimes call me names and mock me. I knew I had no chance... Also 95% of people where I live are white. In my HS there were less than 10 non whites in a school of 800.

OP you can just go and fuck shaniquas in London blud

you have height and BBC that’s half the battle, and black women have lower standards innit bruv

most posters here gravitated after r/incels was shut down or from their own negative experiences with foids.

Alot of blackpill/incel/mgtow guys are larping.

Either that or they are spreading the blackpill to demoralize/cockblock other men.

"Just give up bro, it's not worth it. Women today have impossible standards, you'll never measure up."

While they go out and get their dicks wet.

That being said, everything has a grain of truth to it.

Red pill, black pill, even blue pill or purple pill, all of them have their own grain of truth that may apply to one man but not another.

Also remember this saying, "Misery loves company."

Alot of blackpill/incel/mgtow guys are larping.

Either that or they are spreading the blackpill to demoralize/cockblock other men.

"Just give up bro, it's not worth it. Women today have impossible standards, you'll never measure up."

While they go out and get their dicks wet.

That being said, everything has a grain of truth to it.

Red pill, black pill, even blue pill or purple pill, all of them have their own grain of truth that may apply to one man but not another.

Also remember this saying, "Misery loves company."
Even the best looking in the manosphere are usually not over 6/10 and I am pretty sure they usually don't fuck above a 4 so I could understand them being extremely bitter.