Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

one fat retard is seeking conflict with me

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
tbh i had few of toxic friends theyre all conflict avoiding cucks. they will insult you if they know you have no friends because then they feel stronger. and they will keep insulting you until you confront them then they will deescalate like the little cucks they are

tbfh they invited me once but i called them out and guess what, the fat retard is a part of the group but i never called him out because he seemed more normal. fat retard has more Testosterone than the rest and since i called his lord out he,like the little cuck and dog to his leader he is, started seeking conflict with me and persuaded his female friend to troll me on tinder with fake date (he tell her to go on a date with me and he came to us during the date jfl and during the date i was just talking to myself cus she was just there not saying anything)

JFl fuking fat trash. problems with high T retards is that theyre into conflicts even if it can permanently damage their bodies or if one person can go to jail

that was mean of him

Hate fake faggots like those. You know you could kill them instantly but you aren’t allowed

Hate fake faggots like those. You know you could kill them instantly but you aren’t allowed

yep i used to be very strong now am weaker cus im a nerd so im weak from nature. i need to start training again

but ive seen ton of weak 150cm 40kg chinks go throughout their life without attracting attention of toxic trash and high T bullies. how come thats not me...

Fuck this gay earth

Fuck this gay earth