Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One day I will ascend and leave this forum

ShortBoy

ShortBoy

5'2" Subhuman and Failure In Life
-
This will happen one day

2023 I would have ascended 100%

If you do we will track you down shortychad! Plus if u ascend u dont have to leave just share her around with us! Cheers mate

Cope, you’ll rot here forever like the truecel you are

The truth is that I wish you the best, but being shorter than most women on the planet, you have it screwed.

While I hope you do, it's unlikely if you're actually a subhuman; foids and society will always treat you the same, with belittlement and scorn, while projecting the same negative characteristics onto you because of your physical appearance... :feelsclown:

You being "social" will not make a large difference due to the above; socially introverted Chad is still slaying with foids. :feelsjuice:

I hope the best to for everybody here to be honest.
Just let us know if you did and leave with honor and always remember us. :feelsthink:

I hope the best to for everybody here to be honest.
Just let us know if you did and leave with honor and always remember us. :feelsthink:
I hope the best for you guys too :feelsokman:

I hope you get cucked by a 6’6 chad, fucking Fakecel scum. @Incelius Savage

While I hope you do, it's unlikely if you're actually a subhuman; foids and society will always treat you the same, with belittlement and scorn, while projecting the same negative characteristics onto you because of your physical appearance... :feelsclown:

You being "social" will not make a large difference due to the above; socially introverted Chad is still slaying with foids. :feelsjuice:
If I get highly social and meet women every week, EVENTUALLY at some point one of them will be attracted to me, and plus I'm not that bad looking I'm just very short I may have a chance

This will happen one day
You should go on looksmax heer you just at the bottom of the earth just before hell there is no hope :feelsaww:

You should go on looksmax heer you just at the bottom of the earth just before hell there is no hope :feelsaww:
I'm already an ex user from looksmax and my looksmaxing process is almost finished, so I'm good

If you do we will track you down shortychad! Plus if u ascend u dont have to leave just share her around with us! Cheers mate
He's probably 13 at 5'2" and calls himself an incel.

cope, you are rotting with us for forever

Spoken like a truecel.

Me too. I will live happy with my wife and children in the land of the rising sun. It will be great.

But that day is not today

But that day is not today

Angry Ufc GIF

One day I will descend to my grave by roping and leave this forum

Same but it's more of a distant mirage atm

If I get highly social and meet women every week, EVENTUALLY at some point one of them will be attracted to me, and plus I'm not that bad looking I'm just very short I may have a chance
Well, after all, being short doesn't necessarily condemns anyone in itself to inceldom,
I'm already an ex user from looksmax and my looksmaxing process is almost finished, so I'm good
I hope you have the best of luck, but I fear you will crash with the reality that feeling you're good after looksmaxxing doesn't guarantee some girl you like to feel attracted to you.
Since some years ago I have a pdf of "Seduction Community Sucks" by "LoGun" where he suggests that you can become an alpha male if you do what you want and when you want to do it. Although I'm not convinced that it works to become an alpha male, it's still likely that doing what you want with a girl you like can help you to ascend, but maybe you want to start with first base (lips kissing) because my guess is that's only possible when going non-consensual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back