Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One could make an argument women can't be into beastiality and men largely are the ones who are.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★

I mean a lot of definitions require that one participant be human and women I don't think constitue that. They're certainly into cross species relations mind you with fido. I guess males are technically mostly into beastiality since they like women (beasts) and we are humans. Personally I avoid that moral issue by only being into AI generated images.

I mean a lot of definitions require that one participant be human and women I don't think constitue that. They're certainly into cross species relations mind you with fido. I guess males are technically mostly into beastiality since they like women (beasts) and we are humans. Personally I avoid that moral issue by only being into AI generated images.
Dogpill is real, Women are far more likely to fuck dog dick than a male is

Dogpill is real, Women are far more likely to fuck dog dick than a male is
Agreed I mentioned cross species relations being prevalent among them. I'm disputing women's status as humans not the dogpill.

Agreed I mentioned cross species relations being prevalent among them. I'm disputing women's status as humans not the dogpill.
Censor

I censored it but this is what came up when i looked up woman fucked by horse LoL

Foids love being raped by dogs and horses. When a dog fucks a foid its penis “knots” which makes it nearly impossible to pull out. This simulates rape for the foid which foids love.
I wish all normie males had the dogpill forced on them on a regular basis to the point they couldn't even deny it. Nobody would ever treat or view women the same ever again when they realize women would rather have sex with animals than the vast majority of them and maybe then patriarchy would return.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back