Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL One bullet who do you shoot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

One bullet who do you shoot

• Becky who is Chad, Tyrone, Chadriguez, Chaddam, Chang & Chadpreet only w/ 30 bodycount

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Becky who is blacks only and fucks subhuman blacks aswell w/ 30 bodycount

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I'm a cuck

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Good old one bullet who do you shoot thread.

I'd shoot me :dab:

The GM known as Construct on ChromieCraft

Nice try, not falling for it. :feelsjuice:

I'll kill myself instantly.

I'd shoot @GripMaxxing :feelshehe:

give me more ammo dumbass

myself of course

This is peak fedposting right here and the only correct answer is:
I would shoot in the air as I do not condone violence. :feelsaww:
Shooting a few Stacy's and Chad's will do nothing to alleviate our plight. It is just the nature of attractive people, nothing can be done.

No Incel uprising or anything like that will occur. Most of us will continue suffering in silence, a few will become enlightened and check out from society entirely and live out their remaining days in peace. The rest will rope.

Sorry feds, you probably won't find the next Incel shooter here. Try /pol/ on 4Chan instead. Plenty of loons calling for g3n0c1d3 on there. In fact, if I recall correctly, most of the recent mass shooters spent quite a bit of time on there. Why don't you fucks ever do anything about them?

This is peak fedposting right here and the only correct answer is:

Shooting a few Stacy's and Chad's will do nothing to alleviate our plight. It is just the nature of attractive people, nothing can be done.

No Incel uprising or anything like that will occur. Most of us will continue suffering in silence, a few will become enlightened and check out from society entirely and live out their remaining days in peace. The rest will rope.

Sorry feds, you probably won't find the next Incel shooter here. Try /pol/ on 4Chan instead. Plenty of loons calling for g3n0c1d3 on there. In fact, if I recall correctly, most of the recent mass shooters spent quite a bit of time on there. Why don't you fucks ever do anything about them?
Exactly, can't believe so many users fall for it. :feelsjuice:

Exactly, can't believe so many users fall for it. :feelsjuice:
It's a bit of lighthearted fun thread, something this forum used to have. The whole glowey paranoia has ruined it tbh

Well, the coalburning becky is going to pay the tall sooner of later, so idk :feelsaww:

Shooting a few Stacy's and Chad's will do nothing to alleviate our plight.
Plenty more Chads and Femons ready to spawn out of a hell gate.
What about Reddit? Plenty Schooters have probably been avid users of Reddit. How else can a Man understand the world if he cannot ask his fellow Man for pointers? Men are becoming Ideologically homeless very quickly.. maybe we never had an ideology to group around because we never needed one. Men were naturally superior and that was that. Only recently has the Fig stolen power. I think that is part of the problem.

Men never had an ideological reason to cooperate where as the Femon scourge has an extremely ideological bend and can even control Men to police other Men on what they can do.

It was a checkmate before Men even knew it. A void was created and Feminism gratefully filled it and now has ruined the lives of Men all over the world.
I would shoot in the air as I do not condone violence. :feelsaww:
Better to shoot at the ground then... for what goes up will come down. It could randomly strike someone.

Last edited:
I will turn the weapon over to the police. I am a law abiding citizen.

If becky is white than going black only is purposefil

Line em up and kill two whores with one bullet.

anyone who chose option 2 is a cuck