Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once you’re 18 it’s over

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m kind of tired of the bluepilled advice given to me at 18. I am no longer a youngcel I am an adult and I have no excuses anymore I have failed and it’s over. You have 18 years to ascend if you didn’t it’s over high school also determines your life after. This muhhh you just peaked in high school is so fucking retarded I don’t care about what outliers people bring up, it literally decides what university you’ll go to and is your environment during your developmental years. You’re supposed to learn the skills you need in life in school if you fail at that it’s over, i haven’t been able to accomplish any of my goals at 18. Just because I’m still in high school I’m literally a senior who graduates in June school is pretty much done for me. It’s not just inceldom it’s life in general like getting into the workforce with a high paying job, living a healthy lifestyle while socializing with friends, learning new concepts and expanding your field of knowledge. If you didn’t live the social, academic or any sort of significant experience in life as a high schooler it’s over.

Last edited:
15 year old foids already have too much sexual experience compared to us.
It's even worse for 18 yo ones.

:feelsbadman:

The path is all written. It's like having a machine with just one button you eventually, with enough time, will push it. You'll read the output, then push it again. Until you die. Everyone gets a different machine, and no one gives a shit whether that's fair or not, because they just have their button.

There's nothing else to it, for better or worse.

Once your born it's over

They have the experience of everything academic experience, social experience, emotional experience. I see all these foids here with their 4.2 gpas, exciting social life and good relationships while I rot with my shit grades and loneliness.
The path is all written. It's like having a machine with just one button you eventually, with enough time, will push it. You'll read the output, then push it again. Until you die. Everyone gets a different machine, and no one gives a shit whether that's fair or not, because they just have their button.

There's nothing else to it, for better or worse.
Yup

They have the experience of everything academic experience, social experience, emotional experience. I see all these foids here with their 4.2 gpas, exciting social life and good relationships while I rot with my shit grades and loneliness.

Yup
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Realistically it's over way before.

They even say everyone have the same chances but it's just cope

70% of people aged 16 to 24 years had their first kiss by age 15, whereas only 46% of their parents had smooched by the same age

Many women like men in uniform. Statistics show that women prefer to kiss:

• 39% - military men
  • 37% - lawers
  • 27% - accountants (MoneyMan pushes our pennies... and our buttons)
  • 14% - athletes
An average woman kisses about 79 men before getting married

An average person spends two weeks of his or her life kissing

I saw this coming in grade 2 when the girls thought I was a hobo.

I’m kind of tired of the bluepilled advice given to me at 18. I am no longer a youngcel I am an adult and I have no excuses anymore I have failed and it’s over. You have 18 years to ascend if you didn’t it’s over high school also determines your life after. This muhhh you just peaked in high school is so fucking retarded I don’t care about what outliers people bring up, it literally decides what university you’ll go to and is your environment during your developmental years. You’re supposed to learn the skills you need in life in school if you fail at that it’s over, i haven’t been able to accomplish any of my goals at 18. Just because I’m still in high school I’m literally a senior who graduates in June school is pretty much done for me. It’s not just inceldom it’s life in general like getting into the workforce with a high paying job, living a healthy lifestyle while socializing with friends, learning new concepts and expanding your field of knowledge. If you didn’t live the social, academic or any sort of significant experience in life as a high schooler it’s over.
It's not over for you bro, chill. Don't listen to these guys. You have talent. You have the power to change your fate.

the 18 year old pill ruined me

inceldom is determined at birth

Blackpill should be taught to every boy so that they wouldn't end up like us.
Every boy must learn social skills in his teenage otherwise it's over.

I'm an 18yearoldcel as well

In my day, it wasn't impossible to lose your virginity in your freshman year of college. There was one other guy on my dorm floor who was still a virgin back in 2003.

But after that, if you don't get laid by coeds...forget it.

70% of people aged 16 to 24 years had their first kiss by age 15, whereas only 46% of their parents had smooched by the same age

• 39% - military men
  • 37% - lawers
  • 14% - athletes

It's over bros... :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm already in my 30s... :cryfeels:

My life is already over going to be 20 and still feel depressed. I'm just not smart enough to be on this earth anymore school doesn't help either all of my days are just being depressed waiting to go home.

• 39% - military men
  • 37% - lawers
  • 14% - athletes

Over at birth , gigaover if not a teen