Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once you get used to this, it is so better than reddit

11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,891
No femoids, no normans, better features, faster website, better organisation of content. Basically better everything. Fuck cuckeddit. Fuck femoids. Fuck cucktears. :D
 
Any mod that speaks with such wisdom deserves a fucking beer and an escort.
 
We have finally found ourselves a home.
 
11gaijin said:
No femoids, no normans, better features, faster website, better organisation of content. Basically better everything. Fuck cuckeddit. Fuck femoids. Fuck cucktears. :D

I agree, I finally feel safe at home
 
Glad I visited lookism before so I am already used to it tbh tbh
 
Weed said:
Glad I visited lookism before so I am already used to it tbh tbh

I think I have seen your avatar on lookism, not sure if it is you or some other guy. I too started using lookism, however that is slow as fuck and a lot of retards there.
 
I have used forums for probably 15 years now. I hated internet in 2010s because of how watered down it became, and I welcome old school forums back.
 
11gaijin said:
Weed said:
Glad I visited lookism before so I am already used to it tbh tbh

I think I have seen your avatar on lookism, not sure if it is you or some other guy. I too started using lookism, however that is slow as fuck and a lot of retards there.

I have the same avatar in lookism ::)  and my signature consists of the same guy from my avatar.
 
Weed said:
11gaijin said:
Weed said:
Glad I visited lookism before so I am already used to it tbh tbh

I think I have seen your avatar on lookism, not sure if it is you or some other guy. I too started using lookism, however that is slow as fuck and a lot of retards there.

I have the same avatar in lookism ::)  and my signature consists of the same guy from my avatar.

Cool fam
 
I agree, this is actually a lot better. We don't have to worry about cucked Reddit rules either.
 
Glad I recognize most of the old users from the now defunct: /r/incels. Unfortunately, I can't give out my old username as I was doxxed for exchanging pictures with a roastie.
 
I already feel at home here.
 
Zielony4 said:
I already feel at home here.

It's so great seeing familiar usernames. Even reddit's incel genocide couldn't tear our group apart.
 
This has potential to become better site than that cucked hellhole Reddit could ever hope to be.
 
No, I live in a fucking desert coastal region (Barcelona), it's hellishly hot.:feelscry:
Oh damn you don't live in the capital
Is it better in your region than in Caracas ?
 
It's relatively safer when it comes to crime, but on the other hand, almost all supplies are forwarded to Caracas, so getting food is screwed.
Are there moments where you dont have enough food or something ?
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
62
Views
3K
Ved
Ved
Leonardo Part V
Replies
26
Views
608
Buried Alive 2.0
Buried Alive 2.0
nvrbegan
Replies
4
Views
346
Nick Fuentes
Nick Fuentes
abuincelalaustrali
Replies
20
Views
929
PLA1092
PLA1092

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top