Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Period cramps aren't that bad and foids only use it to manipulate people into thinking life as a foid is life in prison

Now I will just say fuck it and take this to the extremes and say that this same thing I posted goes for childbirth too

They LARP and pretend childbirth is the most painful thing when I can guarantee its the same thing as taking a massive shit, take a look at animals for example, do female animals have fucking seizures when they give birth like foids do? No, female animals dont even give a shit when they give birth.
The issue with that is that humans are bipeds, which requires a hip design that makes birth very dangerous. Additionally, humans have a large head on a skinny neck, attached to wide shoulders, which makes it more likely for the child to get stuck coming out of the foid.

Also, not all animal births are easy. Female hyenas have a vagina that is routed through a pseudo penis, and they give birth through that. Yes, it splits open, and they have pretty high mortality for the pups bc they can get stuck and suffocate in there. (You can find videos on YouTube, if you can stomach it. Almost gave me sympathy for the hyena foids, seeing their fake penis torn open.)

Yeah women having kids at 40 is insane. That's bound to create incels. As for the age of your father, that's usually not relevant. There are men 60+ years of age having healthy kids with young women in 3rd world countries.
Reading too much of part 4 diamond is unbreakable and not realizing Chris Chan exists