Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once you finally get that thing you've yearned for it doesn't feel as good

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Once you finally get thing you've yearned for it doesn't feel as good anymore I guess it's because we enjoy the thrill of the chase and once we finally get it its like now what my life is a joke my biggest accomplishment is achieving the highest rank on a forum for lonely men

Yeah, as a kid I've always got the toy I wanted hwoever I instantly dont feel the desire to play with it much more when I get it.

Yeah, as a kid I've always got the toy I wanted hwoever I instantly dont feel the desire to play with it much more when I get it.
Because it was the peak of your desire. That's why it's always burning out. When you get it. This is why with PATHS I never get burnt out nowadays.... Theirs always something ahead of me

Once you finally get thing you've yearned for it doesn't feel as good anymore I guess it's because we enjoy the thrill of the chase and once we finally get it its like now what my life is a joke my biggest accomplishment is achieving the highest rank on a forum for lonely men
It because of women.
If women in the past would be happy with what they had we would still live in caves or most likely died off.
But women always wanted to have men that gathered more and more resources, we ended with this fucking human desires that can't be satisfied.
Damn whores and cucked men that listened to them,