Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once women take the vaccine it’s over.

why are you even here if you are a govern boot licker anti-science sjw (just by the look of that .jpg).
I'm here because I'm an incel. Why are you here? This is not /pol/ or the_donald or your mom's antivaxx Facebook group.

It's not unreasonable to disagree on the efficacy of vaccines and the necessity of anti-Covid measures, but I'll go with the preponderance of medical opinions vs hordes of shrieking Facebook Karens and freelance researchers from the university of YouTube.

How long until foids use the excuse of "ew he wasn't social distancing" when non chads make a move on them in clubs?

I'm here because I'm an incel. Why are you here? This is not /pol/ or the_donald or your mom's antivaxx Facebook group.

It's not unreasonable to disagree on the efficacy of vaccines and the necessity of anti-Covid measures, but I'll go with the preponderance of medical opinions vs hordes of shrieking Facebook Karens and freelance researchers from the university of YouTube.
Woman hypergamy is a biological fact yet it will never see the light in university because political reasons, that's what I'm referring to

Why wouldn't it work?
because of the means of transmission, psychology and costs.

conspiracy perspective on viruses

premise
: a virus is not necessarily contagious. it is poisoned cells and their excretions which may poison other cells and trigger harmful responses from the body for example for the immune system to kill off its own cells. such poisoning of cells requires for the poison to be injected into the targets you want to infect.

so either you would have to inject everyone that you want to infect one way or another because the virus does not transmit itself. or the persons to get the gene therapy (coll. 'vaccine') would be the ones used to transmit the virus to the targets. so unless you wanted to infect literally everyone you would first have to pinpoint your 'high IQ' targets, select people they would get in contact with on a regular basis and infect those.

effectively for most people the 'vaccine' should run down to nothing more than a change/fix of your 'genetic defects'. maybe your personality is a defect. note on gene therapy that in epitranscriptomics RNA is used not to change DNA but to turn certain genes on or off. just like a binary electric switch that can only be 0 or 1.

MSM perspective on viruses

premise
: a virus is a contagious dead something neither alive nor dead and it requires living cells as host to reproduce.

after you vaccinated all the dumb gooses, you have isolated the group you want to eliminate (a clever move in terms of profiling) and now all that's left to do is infect the actual targets. but how do i infect the targets now? they have already built communication channels and/or communities because they are strongly united in their opposition so even if i was to start to infect some of them now with a new deadly virus the word would spread around quickly amongst their communities and i would have to change my plans midway. all that gigantic effort to vaccinate billions of people just to isolate a group and then have at least half of them survive the assassination attempt. sounds high effort, low effiency tbh. you could just as well use the information from the profiling to just assassinate them in various different less complex ways that can be made to seem accidental and unrelated to one another. one guy gets shot, one guy gets necked by a police officer, a family gets run over by a car, someone dies from a 'heart attack' after being poisoned etc.

or just leave them alive. it's not necessary to kill such a group of people directly. they are already a minority group that you have socially outcast. just discriminating them to isolate them further, preventing them to partake in the freedoms a regular citizen in society has and keeping a close eye on them which will require no effort in a surveillance system will suffice for them to no longer be a threat.

Last edited:
because of the means of transmission, psychology and costs.

conspiracy perspective on viruses

premise
: a virus is not necessarily contagious. it is poisoned cells and their excretions which may poison other cells and trigger harmful responses from the body for example for the immune system to kill off its own cells. such poisoning of cells requires for the poison to be injected into the targets you want to infect.

so either you would have to inject everyone that you want to infect one way or another because the virus does not transmit itself. or the persons to get the gene therapy (coll. 'vaccine') would be the ones used to transmit the virus to the targets. so unless you wanted to infect literally everyone you would first have to pinpoint your 'high IQ' targets, select people they would get in contact with on a regular basis and infect those.

effectively for most people the 'vaccine' should run down to nothing more than a change/fix of your 'genetic defects'. maybe your personality is a defect. note on gene therapy that in epitranscriptomics RNA is used not to change DNA but to turn certain genes on or off. just like a binary electric switch that can only be 0 or 1.

MSM perspective on viruses

premise
: a virus is a contagious dead something neither alive nor dead and it requires living cells as host to reproduce.

after you vaccinated all the dumb gooses, you have isolated the group you want to eliminate (a clever move in terms of profiling) and now all that's left to do is infect the actual targets. but how do i infect the targets now? they have already built communication channels and/or communities because they are strongly united in their opposition so even if i was to start to infect some of them now with a new deadly virus the word would spread around quickly amongst their communities and i would have to change my plans midway. all that gigantic effort to vaccinate billions of people just to isolate a group and then have at least half of them survive the assassination attempt. sounds high effort, low effiency tbh. you could just as well use the information from the profiling to just assassinate them in various different less complex ways that can be made to seem accidental and unrelated to one another. one guy gets shot, one guy gets necked by a police officer, a family gets run over by a car, someone dies from a 'heart attack' after being poisoned etc.

or just leave them alive. it's not necessary to kill such a group of people directly. they are already a minority group that you have socially outcast. just discriminating them to isolate them further, preventing them to partake in the freedoms a regular citizen in society has and keeping a close eye on them which will require no effort in a surveillance system will suffice for them to no longer be a threat.
Granted, I'm not a virologist and don't know exactly how viruses work, but if the MSM narrative is true and the virus can be transferred via air, what would prevent them from spreading the actual virus (not COVID19 which is a harmless flu) via planes? Everyone immunized (the conformist kind that got vaccinated) would survive; everyone else wouldn't, and they would have an official reason to cover it all up. They're going to shrug, say something along the lines of "well, we told you so!" and continue as if nothing happened. That's the thought I was having, and with my limited knowledge of virology and biology in general it seems plausible to me.

Granted, I'm not a virologist and don't know exactly how viruses work, but if the MSM narrative is true and the virus can be transferred via air, what would prevent them from spreading the actual virus (not COVID19 which is a harmless flu) via planes? Everyone immunized (the conformist kind that got vaccinated) would survive; everyone else wouldn't, and they would have an official reason to cover it all up. They're going to shrug, say something along the lines of "well, we told you so!" and continue as if nothing happened. That's the thought I was having, and with my limited knowledge of virology and biology in general it seems plausible to me.
somewhat similar situation i guess. similar to the coal fly ash that's being sprayed the planes can only cover a certain area for the aerosol to reach and affect anything. let's say they sprayed anthrax spores. nobody notices anything because it takes a few days to months for anyone to develop symptoms and the symptoms are akin to those of a flu if inhaled. the planes would have to target either hotspots where people need to pass through if they want to travel anywhere or target places that contaminate necessities like food, water. assuming that they got enough of the spores for every hotspot it would still take quite a while for them to cover enough for the supply chains that reach every town and village so that you can't just hide in some rural area. it would certainly kill a ton of those dissidents if they inhaled the spores but you would not reach all of them.

theoretically something along those lines could be done and i wouldn't exclude the possibility but it still seems unnecessary. it costs nothing to exclude people by establishing smart city surveillance systems that you plan to build anyway. and it costs a lot of money to create bioweapons and fly planes over areas to disperse them.

in any case China can't even vaccinate more than ~150million per year since every vaccine requires min. 2 shots and the readiness to get vaccinated in the west isn't that high. you couldn't commence such an operation unless the amount of citizens that you want to keep alive have all been vaccinated.

I also had a pol phase from age 24 to 25,5. sure I'm jewpilled now (I was somewhat jewpilled before, just didn't fully connect the dots but shit like feminism or all the leftie cucks irked me even though I tried to not pay them too much attention) but it's important to realize that only massive amounts of money or political power can influence the world.

I don't really care that much anymore tbh, you're much better off caring for your own stuff than others. fuck normies for all I care they could die today as long as some of them are around to do their wagie tasks. and they are retarded as fuck, literal slave droids. why should I exert any effort to attempt to save them from their mental prisons? they wanna fuck niggers and spawn mutts? they wanna cut their dicks off and get fucked in the ass? go ahead let them who cares. if you're that mentally weak then you deserve your bloodline to be stained or ended.

if I ever get to reproduce(unlikely) I will make sure that my kids won't turn into normie goycattle. but it's not like their genetics would let them. some are simply born to conform and serve. we're past the time when societies matter when all these cucks and foids can be persuaded to pay for their own countries' invasions. though I guess you can move to a non fully cucked country like poland or hungary but fighting for places like the usa or uk is a giga lost cause

It will never be that blatant. Social warfare never is. It's a slow invisible process. Besides, we are already past the point of no return. So now I just laugh when I see more brainwashed normies fighting against their own interests or some crazy headline that's clearly pushing an agenda (and then normies are agreeing with it despite it being against their own interests). It's like watching a starving dog bite the hand that feeds it, it's just such a stupid act you can only laugh at it.

There is absolutely nothing you can win by trying to fight it. It doesnt even make any sense because you're an incel, you're not a part of the society anyway. You're fighting for normie NT rights. Who gives a shit. Let them burn and kill themselves off. It does not concern you or me. Doing nothing isn't acceleration either. It's just... Doing nothing because it's not your fight or concern.

If you really were so concerned, the only way to actually do anything is getting rich because money talks, or other certain acts I will not mention because I'm already on a watchlist. Trying to raise awareness does nothing. It's still happening regardless.
Sure. A betabuxxer cuck will be forced by their slave owners (i.e. boss and foid) to take the shot while chads bareback their wife with no complications.

It’s not a social shit, it’s a “in 6 months if everyone gets the vaccine I will be forced to and will be such a minority nobody will care”

Agreed. While it's true we're (some of us) "nobody incels," things can be a lot more painful for us. Like not being able to get ANY job. Becoming homeless due to discrimination-related poverty. Legally enforceable prejudice (pegging us as threats based on our appearance or vibe...). Courts looking the other way when law enforcement harasses filthy incels... Things are bad now. But they'll get worse if we just stand by and let them.

JFL at these whores submitting themselves to voluntary sterilization with the (((vaccine)))

I like how you said "and minorities" but didnt mention whites as if whites arent the biggest slaves and puppets of the NWO and havent been for centuries.
How would that make you not slaves? You literally have no control over your own countries after being invaded and seized by the NWO a long time ago. Your politicians, political parties, kings, queens, all scripted frauds who work for the NWO and propagate their orders.

If I go out in public and start talking to whites do you know how many of these retards think the corona is actually a deadly virus and that 9/11 wasnt planned by their own government? You think the nwo uses only minoritites and women to push people away from "conspiracies". Whites arent the last defense for shit, your own men sold you out long ago.

This.
It is not about it being Republican or Democrat. It’s about the overall Overton window.

not only ofc is the gop the better option of the 2 (take away 5$ or take away 5$ and your dick gets cut off) but also it shifts the Overton window right.

the inauguration of trump brought the Overton window right where we could bring up things that couldn’t be brought up in the Obama era like a wall or the destruction of forced diversification. A red state won’t just be a red state, it will be a state more open to further political shifting to the right.

That’s what retards here can’t understand. They either consciously ignore or don’t understand the concept of the Overton window. Under left you go more left, under right you go more right. If everyone was Republican, we can open the doors to nationalism, then if everyone’s nationalist, we open the doors to misogynistic traditionalists, then etc and etc.

Because of Trump Republicans now supports phags and trannies. Before Trump, no Republican would dare support gay marriage. Trump literally was the first President to put a phag in his administration (Richard Grenell) and led a worldwide campaign to decriminalize homosexuality. Trump was also the biggest Zionist puppet in history.

Last edited:
Everything is a fucking joke, whites vote for their own destruction & blacks vote into office those claiming to care about them but are just using them for power.

The average person believes anything an authority tells them & is favourable to anything a celebrity or the attractive say.

Source? Source? Is hilarious as it's either banned from the Internet, they do mental gymnastics when confronted with it, you'll see it if you go to the place & use your fucking eyes or they'll just start screaming one word derogatory terms.

Last edited:
Everything is a fucking joke, whites vote for their own destruction & blacks vote into office those claiming to care about them but are just using them for power.

The average person believes anything an authority tells them & is favourable to anything a celebrity or the attractive say.
The masses have a limited understanding. They buy into whatever the media shills, white, black, Indian, Asian they're all the same - mindless NPCs. You can make them believe almost everything if you have the right propaganda tools. To quote Hitler "Propaganda must always address itself to the broad masses of the people. (...) All propaganda must be presented in a popular form and must fix its intellectual level so as not to be above the heads of the least intellectual of those to whom it is directed. (...) The art of propaganda consists precisely in being able to awaken the imagination of the public through an appeal to their feelings, in finding the appropriate psychological form that will arrest the attention and appeal to the hearts of the national masses. The broad masses of the people are not made up of diplomats or professors of public jurisprudence nor simply of persons who are able to form reasoned judgment in given cases, but a vacillating crowd of human children who are constantly wavering between one idea and another. (...) The great majority of a nation is so feminine in its character and outlook that its thought and conduct are ruled by sentiment rather than by sober reasoning. This sentiment, however, is not complex, but simple and consistent. It is not highly differentiated, but has only the negative and positive notions of love and hatred, right and wrong, truth and falsehood."

Just lie theory Kek. If a girl ever dates you (unlikely tbhtbh) then just fucking lie and say you got the vaccine. If she asks for proof tell her you don’t have the card thingy on you. Problem solved. She will probably forget about it anyway.

We all (I hope) know that the vaccine is unsafe at best and straight up malicious at worst, and like most social changes done by the NWO (just like civil rights and the gay shit) it will be the women (and minorities but that’s pretty unrelated to inceldom) who will be the foot soldiers of said NWO doctrine.

These 2 groups will follow WHATEVER the new agenda is. If it is dictated to stay in your house while a fake virus is coined up they will stay in their house and shame you for not. If it is dictated to kneel for some fucking monkey that died of an OD and resisted arrest you will kneel or these 2 groups will shame you. The vaccine will soon be the new agenda and because the puppeteers have made it so trendy. It’s trendy guys!

Because of the amount of sway women have in society (being the gatekeepers of intercourse, which is very important) if they take the vaccines all the soys will follow suit, especially if they start barring those without the vaccine from normie activities like clubs and etc.

Like on EVERY SINGLE MAJOR SOCIAL ISSUE, Kikes, papist elites, blacks/minorities, and women are combining to form a huge bloc with the first 2 as heads and the latter 2 as slave foot soldiers not unlike the orcs from LOTR, and of course the Anglo Teutons are LOSING in the face of the great reset (despite our future world being better for everyone than whatever future the semites want)

Here is some lifefuel though: this fucking monkey vaccine rap got a whole lot of dislikes which is based

View: https://youtu.be/wB9RSffVys4

not taking the cuckcine ever

Eyyyy another stormer reader. Based

IIRC some dating apps have an option to input vaccination status. Will make for interesting Tinder experiments.

Eyyyy another stormer reader. Based

IIRC some dating apps have an option to input vaccination status. Will make for interesting Tinder experiments.
we need a anti-vax chad fishing experiment

Yeah because of Jewish meddling and the civil rights acts. I know.

Yeah, I’d say 50% of whites think that. Do you know what percentage of blacks and browns think that? Over 50%. My point still stands, it’s a matter of representativity and proportions.
View attachment 412933
this plan is literally right infront of you and you refuse to understand it because you’re letting racial pride and your Jewish brainwashing blind you.
You right, all online dating was created my the jews puppets to eliminate critical thinkers.

People are dumb that's why jews want, people back in 1900s where more intelligent than 2000s tbh
JFL at these whores submitting themselves to voluntary sterilization with the (((vaccine)))
They like it because they are pro abortion.
Majority of women wants sex without consequences.

Last edited:
You right, all online dating was created my the jews puppets to eliminate critical thinkers.

People are dumb that's why jews want, people back in 1900s where more intelligent than 2000s tbh

They like it because they are pro abortion.
Majority of women wants sex without consequences.
based hannibal profile pic, he didn't kill the foid tho :(