Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Once i Lookmaxx im doing a 3 month approach journey.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
If i dont get a girlfriend in 3 months, ill know its my family's fault because i couldve gotten one back when toilet's standards werent so high.

I'll accept my fate for what it is that women only want tall white chads.

If i dont get a girlfriend in 3 months, ill know its my family's fault because i couldve gotten one back when toilet's standards werent so high.
i've give you some money though

Did you style max. What clothes do you wear

Approaching means you are desperate which means you are unattractive

Approaching means you are desperate which means you are unattractive
Not in my case. I was taken out of school and homeschooled (not my fault) then i was isolated in my room my entire life. I have never got to approach or ask a girl out.

Quite coping. Start popping. :feelsLSD:

Not in my case. I was taken out of school and homeschooled (not my fault) then i was isolated in my room my entire life. I have never got to approach or ask a girl out.
Girls will seek you out if they like you

After i looksmaxx I will hit some online dating site hard. Will also go “put myself out there” and go to meetups and shit where there are girls. Odds are against me but I’m not one to give up.

Rare @Incelius Savage W

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back