Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Once I had a conversation with a 19 yo whore on snapchat.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
She literally was talking about how she wanted a 6 ft tall Caucasian blue eyed blonde guy.

I swear to God.
I swear to my mother.
I swear to all the dead incels who roped.

This is true story!

I have blue eyes but the rest is fucking ugly, Does she want a 511 white guy with blue eyes that is incel?

Not blonde but my hair is brownish

I have blue eyes but the rest is fucking ugly, Does she want a 511 white guy with blue eyes that is incel?

Not blonde but my hair is brownish
You're not entirely a truecel.

I think you could ascend with a low tier Becky at least.

Post her pics here

She literally was talking about how she wanted a 6 ft tall Caucasian blue eyed blonde guy.

I swear to God.
I swear to my mother.

This is true story!
Why were you talking to her in the first place?

if you were just genetically superior, she would respect you, but you are some dickless faggot licking a lolipop to her

if you were just genetically superior, she would respect you, but you are some dickless faggot licking a lolipop to her
I have been looking for VNs where I can hurt foids but devs are too pussy to even put that in a VN

I have been looking for VNs where I can hurt foids but devs are too pussy to even put that in a VN
that's why I'm thinking what's the fucking point, it's just better to DAZ whatever abusive fantasies you have to yourself and not share it with the world, though I think I could make something acceptable if I go in a Dan Bilzerian direction as opposed to mulitilimbed lizard raping curries raping white women on a spiritual journey using the power of Kama Sutrra

I swear to God.
I swear to my mother.

This is true story!
Cuck

Lmao she says she wants that but in reality will go with any Chad that gives her the time of day. I am all of those thing but I'm deformed as shit and there's no way she would go for anyone like me. Unless you hit literally every one of their "requirements" you have no shot.

Lmao she says she wants that but in reality will go with any Chad that gives her the time of day. I am all of those thing but I'm deformed as shit and there's no way she would go for anyone like me. Unless you hit literally every one of their "requirements" you have no shot.
chads.is