Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Once a loser always a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I was bullied since I was a kid. Guess what? In 27 and still get bullied. Because it’s my destiny to be so, in the butt if the jokes in every social group since the beginning no one respects me or takes me seriously. And ofc they make fun of me for being a virgin and they consider me unworthy of any girl. That’s all that matters in social life, sex, if you don’t have it you will get treated like shit

Honestly chad virgins get more respect nowadays it's really your looks, not sex but there is exclusion and stuff from social groups, so on

you're only a loser when you want to be part of scumciety,trucels stopped trying to fit in scumciety years ago and live like hermits in their own world

Bro deceive them tell them that you lost it years ago thats what always happens when you tell a normie the truth
They use it against you

Npcs gonna npc , WE are already at the human Labor Camp getting exploited on for the promised of getting mOrE . Then go to Work the next day Like the little Shits These people are.

Everyone is a fucking looser , Woman are Just Held to Higher Regards.

Try to learn martial arts. It will make you more confident and less afraid of most people

Honestly chad virgins get more respect nowadays it's really your looks, not sex but there is exclusion and stuff from social groups, so on
Yes but men don’t care about looks since they can’t accurately rate you they judge from results

Gymmaxx and beat those bullies pussy

Yes but men don’t care about looks since they can’t accurately rate you they judge from results
Yeah I would agree although such men who do judge exist and really they do have friends it's not uncommon but no, the other type exists as well but really these men are of no value to me, they're just bluepilled in simple words

That’s all that matters in social life, sex, if you don’t have it you will get treated like shit
It matters for everything. Even if you invent something that changes the world, if people find out you’re a virgin that will be the main thing everyone will know about you and judge you for it.
Sex is also on top of everyone’s list for what makes them happy. It’s probably number 1 actually for everyone and people just bullshit about some other reason like their work jfl. People like to act like we’re more than hairless apes that just want to fuck

Yeah I would agree although such men who do judge exist and really they do have friends it's not uncommon but no, the other type exists as well but really these men are of no value to me, they're just bluepilled in simple words
Even if they think you look good when they don’t see you getting laid they will change their mind

It matters for everything. Even if you invent something that changes the world, if people find out you’re a virgin that will be the main thing everyone will know about you and judge you for it.
Sex is also on top of everyone’s list for what makes them happy. It’s probably number 1 actually for everyone and people just bullshit about some other reason like their work jfl. People like to act like we’re more than hairless apes that just want to fuck
Sex is truly everything indeed

I was bullied since I was a kid. Guess what? In 27 and still get bullied. Because it’s my destiny to be so, in the butt if the jokes in every social group since the beginning no one respects me or takes me seriously. And ofc they make fun of me for being a virgin and they consider me unworthy of any girl. That’s all that matters in social life, sex, if you don’t have it you will get treated like shit
The pain never ends

Only thing a loser can do is to withdraw from people and society completely.