Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On why 13 year old women are "sexual beings."

No they're not, a 13 year old is emotionally/physically more defenseless than a 16 year old. Good luck fucking kids. I hope that the moment you do so you'll realize that you are nothing more than a pedo and :feelsrope:. Inceldom is no excuse for degeneracy.
Cucktear detected.
Don't agree with genocide/pedophilia = cucktears shill.
Of course. Why would an incel want to uphold this feminazi idea that sex with a non-chad older man is the absolute worst thing that can happen to anyone, worse even than being gutted with a sharp knife or having your eyes gouged out? Sorry but not sorry for the so called 'victims' of such a petty 'crime'. Now fuck off to cuctears or Kiwifags where you belong with your fellow virtue signalling nu-males.

Last edited:
1IXzf4NVskFG5X5e.jpg

Look at this innocent non sexual 15 year old girl.
She dosnt know about sex at all, she just watches my little pony and plays with barbies.
Lol at normies delusions, modern day girls know exactly how much sexual power they have and they use it through slutty instagram/social media pictures to lure in men, and dressing slutty during school to get shit from thirsty guys.

1IXzf4NVskFG5X5e.jpg

Look at this innocent non sexual 15 year old girl.
She dosnt know about sex at all, she just watches my little pony and plays with barbies.
Lol at normies delusions, modern day girls know exactly how much sexual power they have and they use it through slutty instagram/social media pictures to lure in men, and dressing slutty during school to get shit from thirsty guys.
If a girl uses social media and exposes her sexual body shape there, then she is no longer a child. Simple. She has the same mentality as a grown woman and desires Chad's cock.

We should have weekly AoC threads. Every single one exposes and bans cucktear infiltrates.

Those cucks and foids are so fucking predictable and dumb, hold your cover, morons.

We should have weekly AoC threads. Every single one exposes and bans cucktear infiltrates.

Those cucks and foids are so fucking predictable and dumb, hold your cover, morons.
I agree.