Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel On this day, 17 years ago my high school crush rejected me.

riiceecracker

riiceecracker

Recruit
★★★★★
Andrea

I remember like it was yesterday. It was after lunch, we got partnered up to do a pair school assignment. We were in the library, studied. And a voice spoke to me "C'mon now is your chance! Ask her! Be confident tho! Dont be you!" So I gathered myself up and asked her what she is doing this weekend. She answered nothing much "Oh boy here goes nothing!" I thought to myself and asked her if she wants to hang out, grab a fika or a lunch in town. "Are you asking me out Ricecel?" She asked with a laugh full of amusement. I answered yes, she laughed out of loud and said "No, thank you" and we continued studying in silent. And she never speak to me after that day ever again.

fucking whore you should have steal her virginity (in a totally peaceful way)

How old are u man

Brutal. Back in the sixth grade my onitis cut me off completely after my "friend" spread the rumors that i like her.

i think you were a bit naive tho, you should have gone for a foid that was around your looks level, did you ever happen to do that?
Man I tried all different level of looks foids. REJECTION every damn time.

View attachment 668638

I remember like it was yesterday. It was after lunch, we got partnered up to do a pair school assignment. We were in the library, studied. And a voice spoke to me "C'mon now is your chance! Ask her! Be confident tho! Dont be you!" So I gathered myself up and asked her what she is doing this weekend. She answered nothing much "Oh boy here goes nothing!" I thought to myself and asked her if she wants to hang out, grab a fika or a lunch in town. "Are you asking me out Ricecel?" She asked with a laugh full of amusement. I answered yes, she laughed out of loud and said "No, thank you" and we continued studying in silent. And she never speak to me after that day ever again.

Nice story, the only thing that you left out is the explanation to this:

--- why would such a nice-looking foid pass the opportunity to spend decades of her youth having her intestines rearranged through her pelvis and her uterus showered with sperm from hundreds of Chads, and her vaginal walls kept permanently glazed in their semen, as barely an hour goes by in her life without receiving dozens of proposals for dick appointments with Chads, in favor of grabbing a "fika" or a "lunch in town" with you?

--- why would such a nice-looking foid pass the opportunity to spend decades of her youth having her intestines rearranged through her pelvis and her uterus showered with sperm from hundreds of Chads, and her vaginal walls kept permanently glazed in their semen, as barely an hour goes by in her life without receiving dozens of proposals for dick appointments with Chads, in favor of grabbing a "fika" or a "lunch in town" with you?
Wtf dude...brutal when you put it like that.

Fika? Are you a Swedecel?

Goddamn, you can remember that? I hardly remember a thing from HS.

No she said my name instead of Ricecel. I didn't want to exposed my name.
Danm that is brutal. Was she white like the woman in the photo you showed?
Asking out girls, especially those of a different race, usually results in brutal rejection. Although I do respect your courage to do so lol.

Danm that is brutal. Was she white like the woman in the photo you showed?
Asking out girls, especially those of a different race, usually results in brutal rejection. Although I do respect your courage to do so lol.
The foid in the photo I attached IS that foid I asked.

Damn totally out of my league.

completely valid question if you ask me..its just that we arent born blackpilled...

Damn totally out of my league.
I must have been hit by a stroke of vision of grandeur. That I REALLY thought that she would go for an incel like me

She looks toxic as fuck. Your story confirms it. Cute girls like her are literally demons.

Such an average-looking foid... :feelshaha:

It happened to most of us multiple times.

17 years ago, I was 3-year-old

View attachment 668638

you are insane

she is UBER CHAD ONLY COME ON MAN

I WOULD AVOID WOMEN LIKE THIS

AND WOULD NOT TALK DURING A GROUP CHAT

Die you fucking perverted horny whore.

Image saved. I will dox her.

Damn dude this is as ruthless as the time my looksmatch rejected me for a shorter white normie, over for tall cels

View attachment 668638

brutal, if you never had a highschool sweetheart its over

View attachment 668638

My non GrAY rice ass mogged you to oblivion when I was 17:feelsaww: