Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting On the verge of tears after watching this video

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-

View: https://youtu.be/0Ssowv6ObTQ?si=G0USkzjmOkuuY6tR

This video left me on the verge of tears. Women are cruel.

The majority of short men I have met were decent people.

That women detest short men is not a surprise, but do they have to be so outspoken about it?

They shame these men for existing. That is vile.

fuck these women hope chad give them what they deserve bet chad is beating them in closed doors.

it's never a good idea to listen to what holes have to say my greycel friend :feelsYall:

Think about it these whores have 20 body count minimum. Even if they wanted you they won't obey you, you can't beat them, you can't control them, they won't cook for you, they would do whatever they want. So the question is why would you care do you really want that? You shouldn't feel this way you shouldn't care at all. Either forget about women or become Muslim and buy wives in the middle east. It's the best way to cope your mental health would improve. A
i wish i could force them to be muslim be my wife and stop commiting haram things.

Think about it these whores have 20 body count minimum. Even if they wanted you they won't obey you, you can't beat them, you can't control them, they won't cook for you, they would do whatever they want. So the question is why would you care do you really want that? You shouldn't feel this way you shouldn't care at all. Either forget about women or become Muslim and buy wives in the middle east. It's the best way to cope your mental health would improve. A
this. the opinion of trash is of no relevance. nor would you want this trash for anything other than a quick fuck perhaps at which point cooming will do the job well enough

I’m 5’5 it’s over

Who gives a fuck what they say anyway. Just some used up whores anyway

Foids are nothing but low IQ and shallow.

these videos are nothing for me now I've gotten used to them, I know will never ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back