Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion On the scale of beauty, how fucked are you?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Personally, think I'm 3/10 I could be 4/10 if I were not overweight and my nose didn't look like a rotten tomato.

Fucked enough to be here.

How can you be fat? Just stop eating you fat piece of shit

I'm fucked big time m8.
Maybe 3/10 facially, but still negative SMV

2/10 subhuman

Chads (God mode)
Extremely Good Face + Extremely Good Height = 10/10
Above Average Face + Extremely Good Height = 9/10

Chadlites (Demigod mode)
Above Average Face + Above Average Height = 8/10
Above Average Face + Average Height = 7/10

Normies (Jestermaxx mode)
Average Face + Above Average Height = 6/10
Average Face + Average Height = 5/10
Average Face + Below Average Height = 4/10
Below Average Face + Below Average Height = 3/10

Incels (LDAR mode)
Below Average Face + Extremely Bad Height = 2/10
Extremely Bad Face + Extremely Bad Height = 1/10

Last edited:
As of now I would say I'm in the bottom 10% of males in my area and age group so like a 0/10 in the eyes of a girl on Twitter if I looksmaxed I'm not sure how high I could go

I'm disgusting and worthless subhuman genetic TRASH. I'm a legit 1/10 in looks. It's so painful to hate yourself and what you look like.

I suppose that i'm a 4 looks wise.

I'm in the 3-4 range.

4/10. I have been consistently rated like that and I agree.

I'm 1/10 and looksmaxed. Maybe with enough effort I could ascend to a 1.5/10

3/10 ethnic subhuman manlet

4/10. I have been consistently rated like that and I agree.
and you werent able to attract, at least landwhale? wow, I didnt know hypergamy is so bad in Brazil.

and you werent able to attract, at least landwhale? wow, I didnt know hypergamy is so bad in Brazil.
Things are definitely worse in the first world but yeah, I failed even at that rating even trying massively and being mostly NT.

3-4. I want to believe 4.

I am 4/10. Shit nose and eye area. If i ever get to a 5 i am going to cry like a baby

5/10 aint shit bro, just lol
In rural fucking Turkey? 5/10 isn’t even incel where I am (Western Europe) no way hypergamy is worse in an Islamic country than here! But I don’t think you’re lying because you have an insane post count so perhaps you are just autistic? Not that I care really but it is a strange case for sure

In rural fucking Turkey? 5/10 isn’t even incel where I am (Western Europe) no way hypergamy is worse in an Islamic country than here! But I don’t think you’re lying because you have an insane post count so perhaps you are just autistic? Not that I care really but it is a strange case for sure
That's what im trying to figure out. all my attempts were unsuccesful which makes me incel, and when you think about there are people that never tried and consider themselves incel

That's what im trying to figure out. all my attempts were unsuccesful which makes me incel, and when you think about there are people that never tried and consider themselves incel
Well something is wrong, here are the plausible explanations;

1. You are coping and not actually 5/10.

2. You are a socially inept sperg and women are put off by this.

3. You are a locationcel and live in a conservative community where sex is saved for marriage.

You better hope it’s number 3 and try moving to a more cosmopolitan city which has been more influenced by the West.

I honestly can't rate myself, but def below 5 or something...
Also my mental health is fucked.

3-4. On a good day a 4 on a bad day a 3, usually somewhere in between. I'm fairly tall and non-fat, but terrible face and frame. If I were fat or manlet I'd probably be a 2.

0 PSL without exaggeration. Might as well not be human with all my health problems.

I'm a 4/10. I have a pectoral deformity, mixed race and manlet so I don't mog anyone here though.

10/10. Thats why I'm here.

I'm a 4/10. I have a pectoral deformity, mixed race and manlet so I don't mog anyone here though.
lol even incels around here can't rate themselves correctly. The only way you'd be a 4/10 with these things is if you had a chad face.

Id say I'm at least 5/10 face, I think 6/10, with at least 6/10 body, probably more, and definitely more after gymmaxing. Tinder suggests I'm much lower than that.

Id say I'm at least 5/10 face, I think 6/10, with at least 6/10 body, probably more, and definitely more after gymmaxing. Tinder suggests I'm much lower than that.
Just keep saying to yourself you're 6/10. Don't ever try to find out what your actual ratings are in the eyes of the women. Believe me on word.

2/10 face. manlet short shitskin

2/10 true-cel

I have the genetic makeup of the subhumans in Fire and Ice:

Fi12

Not great, not terrible, atleast for my own eyes, but femoids see me as disaster

I'm a 4/10 facewise but I'm a 10/10 heightwise. Hasn't got me anywhere.