Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill On the nature of sexual selection & risk aversion

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Foids today are more promiscuous than ever engaging in casual sex with many partners but a big chunk of males don't get to engage in this, instead you get skewed ratios of many women sharing a few men for this & more STD's as they're coming from the same ppl.

The sexual pleasure a female experiences is far greater than a male if the conditions are right;
Sexual attraction to partner, length & girth of object in orifice, multiple orgasm potential v a man's one & done until recharged, prevalence of the g-spot but for a male it's located in the prostate which is only really accessible from the anus which is a no no in the heterosexual sense obviously (partly explains why there are an abundance of bottoms V tops amongst the homo community).

With the advent of various types of birth control, breakdown of morality & judgement through way of loosening religious values, breakdown of the family unit & father figures teaching modesty to daughters, media promoting degeneracy, over sexualisation of everything & no longer living in small communities where reputation mattered amongst your community we see women off the chain & unleashed. Before they had to be careful about getting knocked up but now they can avoid that & even if they still uh oh daddy government gives them money or a simp will happily play daddy for some starfish & signal to his friends he's not a total loser that can't get a woman.

So a woman is going to be attracted to the same arch type, tall, sharp features slapped onto a rectangular head, you can change the attire like it's GTA5 but you still have the same base under the look.

The thing is this, if we're not entitled to relationships or to be a part of the casual hookup lifestyle, fair enough but when we highlight this reality it's all in our heads or we're evil for speaking about the elephant in the room, we're expected to contribute to a society that shuns us from an important part of life that is hardwired into us biologically speaking, we're expected to give women the easy task-lite version of things & make concessions to them yet get nothing in return. Where's the fucking motivation supposed to come from? Not only do you get barred from sexual release & intimacy that is thrust into your face everywhere you're mocked if it is known you lack that & your prospects at work life, your potential to make friends & how you're treated by people when they notice you; you're shunned, treated like a leper paedophile or a court jester to be laughed AT because your genetics didn't come out right like a failed cooking attempt. You're supposed to be ok with this apparently.

Some kid goes hero at school or postal one day & everyone is shocked when society sent him down that road, dude ropes & the virtue signalling ensues yet no one gives a shit or understands why as they didn't receive the negative reinforcement every time they go outside.

You know those experiments where they have animals in a cage & get them to perform a task like press a button or put something into a beaker, ya know why they do that? They get a piece of food that they enjoy, watch what happens when you don't give the incentive of a reward for the task, they stop fucking doing it. Just observe this shit with dog fanatics & their pooch.

The fact that guys are working all week only to give their pay cheque to some thot on camera sickens me, the illusion a woman is paying attention to him, so they all compete to be the biggest simp; what a joke. Now you have these holo live 2d avatar women doing the same shit & tbh while I find it more palatable than 3d roasties it's the same bollocks just put under an anime veneer; the fact the roasties are getting toasty over this is a nice side effect though ngl.

All in all, clown world; what's the fucking point.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY DAMMIT.
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING YET WE ALL CIRCLEJERK RATHER THAN GOING OUT THERE AND DOING SOMETHING. NO, I DO NOT MEAN GOING ER, BUT I DO MEAN STRIVING FOR A TYPE OF INDEPENDENCE THAT WILL SHIT ONTO SOCIETY'S FACE. BRAVO!

Just LDAR until its finally over

LISTEN TO THIS GUY DAMMIT.
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING YET WE ALL CIRCLEJERK RATHER THAN GOING OUT THERE AND DOING SOMETHING. NO, I DO NOT MEAN GOING ER, BUT I DO MEAN STRIVING FOR A TYPE OF INDEPENDENCE THAT WILL SHIT ONTO SOCIETY'S FACE. BRAVO!
I'd like to think we'll be bred out of existence so there are no future incels suffering but that's not possible with every woman being desired by someone leading to pregnancy, so they still carry the crap genes & genetic recombination sometimes goes wrong. The next issue is women want the best of what is on offer, so the Chad of today is the Chad-lite of the next decade & so the normie now is the incel too thanks to the ever rising standards & expectations foids have in their heads, just like inflation it keeps going up & it's not kept in check.

Movements only gain any real attention that is taken seriously if you either get violent or well liked (read; attractive) ppl are a prominent part of the movement.

Thats why in todays society you do shit for yourself
Not for friends
Not for foids
Not for society
Just you and only you

Thats why in todays society you do shit for yourself
Not for friends
Not for foids
Not for society
Just you and only you
Nothing makes the surrounding ppl angrier than when you refuse to be the nice guy but don't have the Chad looks to get away with it, how dare you rise above your station; I say rise if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back