Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On sexbots

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
So there was a thread that was 3 parts on the subreddit about how 2D vs 3D and the rise of sex dolls. It was over 5000 words too bad i didnt save it.

Anyway, it me wonder what will happen to the dating market, policies and shit when we get fully functioning sexbots with proper AI. Hell, they can be something like Blade Runner to have an impact

With the Labour PM complaining about single men and govt matchmaking in Singapore and other social programs. Will we finally have a chance as demand for women become lower?

If sexbots existed then I'd wouldn't want a "real" woman.
The introduction of lifelike sexbots would end incelism overnight. You would get all the validation and sex you could ever want and a qt robot gf. What more could you ask for?

lol no it's never coming
women and their beta orbiters will throw a tantrum and get it banned within first day
incels never win and i'll never get to have a cute robot animu wife

If it becomes a reality women will quickly get legislation passed that places heavy fines on men who use them, or they'll ban them entirely. They want sexbots to become highly regulated. And of course cuck politicians will bend the knee.

Void said:
So there was a thread that was 3 parts on the subreddit about how 2D vs 3D and the rise of sex dolls. It was over 5000 words too bad i didnt save it.

Anyway, it me wonder what will happen to the dating market, policies and shit when we get fully functioning sexbots with proper AI. Hell, they can be something like Blade Runner to have an impact

With the Labour PM complaining about single men and govt matchmaking in Singapore and other social programs. Will we finally have a chance as demand for women become lower?

Sex robots will make me feel like I'm masturbating just with this cold piece of rubbery metal that pretends it's a real stacy slut who wouldn't ever touch me otherwise, I'd rather fuck a landwhale than some robot.

scoliosiscel said:
If it becomes a reality women will quickly get legislation passed that places heavy fines on men who use them, or they'll ban them entirely. They want sexbots to become highly regulated. And of course cuck politicians  will bend the knee.

Not saying you're wrong, but what would be their argument in favor of banning them? I can't think of one argument.

Framecel222 said:
Not saying you're wrong, but what would be their argument in favor of banning them? I can't think of one argument.

Systematic oppression, or they'll come up with some bullshit about how men use these sexbots to live out their violent fantasies and how these PEER REVIEWED!!! studies show that this violence will spill over to real women somehow.

Women in social ministries/departments of equality and shit like that are fucking geniuses at making up bullshit.

I wish I were born 100 years from now, but I will be dead by then. When transhumanism finally becomes viable the end of scarcity will extend into all facets of life and all markets, including the femoid market. The government will not give girlfriends (as they should) but Elon Musk may.

Personally for it to be worth it, the AI would have to be sentient.  And who knows when sentient AI will not only exist but be available to the general public.  It could be as little as 20 years, or it could be 100 years.  Personally the prospect of sentient AI within my lifetime is the ONLY reason I haven't committed suicide yet.  

Personally I don't like the term "sexbot" though.  A sexbot sounds like a fancy masturbation aid and without sentient AI that's all it would really be.  I don't want a robot to have sex with, I want sentient AI that loves me unconditionally.

scoliosiscel said:
Systematic oppression, or they'll come up with some bullshit about how men use these sexbots to live out their violent fantasies and how these PEER REVIEWED!!! studies show that this violence will spill over to real women somehow.

Women in social ministries/departments of equality and shit like that are fucking geniuses at making up bullshit.

Holy shit yes, the second one is a good parallel with video games, which is equally harmless. Very good answer, I'm completely sold on this idea now.

BedTundy said:
lol no it's never coming
women and their beta orbiters will throw a tantrum and get it banned within first day

This, virgin males are the most hated people on the planet so don't get your hopes up.

BedTundy said:
lol no it's never coming

This is the sad truth. Cuck politicians and their whores will ban it in an instant

Just watch out for sexbots that look like they're underage, that can get you jail time apparently.

fagotonabike said:
This is the sad truth. Cuck politicians and their whores will ban it in an instant

Even if it gets banned in the west, who is to say it'll be banned everywhere?

i_a_m_i said:

Yeah but I live in the west and I wont move to some country just for sexbots

i_a_m_i said:

I think that's the most realistic scenario.  They'll be outright banned in some countries, but legal in others.  Countries like Canada and some countries in Europe will definitely ban them full stop.  The United States could go either way.  They'll definitely be legal in Japan.  They'll also be legal in some third world countries where the have bigger problems than the prospect of men getting waifu bots.  

Sentient AI waifus are definitely worth expatriating for imo.