Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On sexbots

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
1,856
Online
2h 5m
So there was a thread that was 3 parts on the subreddit about how 2D vs 3D and the rise of sex dolls. It was over 5000 words too bad i didnt save it.

Anyway, it me wonder what will happen to the dating market, policies and shit when we get fully functioning sexbots with proper AI. Hell, they can be something like Blade Runner to have an impact

With the Labour PM complaining about single men and govt matchmaking in Singapore and other social programs. Will we finally have a chance as demand for women become lower?
 
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
92d 2h 29m
If sexbots existed then I'd wouldn't want a "real" woman.
The introduction of lifelike sexbots would end incelism overnight. You would get all the validation and sex you could ever want and a qt robot gf. What more could you ask for?
 
BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
155
Online
0
lol no it's never coming
women and their beta orbiters will throw a tantrum and get it banned within first day
incels never win and i'll never get to have a cute robot animu wife
 
scoliosiscel

scoliosiscel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
48
Online
0
If it becomes a reality women will quickly get legislation passed that places heavy fines on men who use them, or they'll ban them entirely. They want sexbots to become highly regulated. And of course cuck politicians will bend the knee.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,852
Online
0
Void said:
So there was a thread that was 3 parts on the subreddit about how 2D vs 3D and the rise of sex dolls. It was over 5000 words too bad i didnt save it.

Anyway, it me wonder what will happen to the dating market, policies and shit when we get fully functioning sexbots with proper AI. Hell, they can be something like Blade Runner to have an impact

With the Labour PM complaining about single men and govt matchmaking in Singapore and other social programs. Will we finally have a chance as demand for women become lower?

Sex robots will make me feel like I'm masturbating just with this cold piece of rubbery metal that pretends it's a real stacy slut who wouldn't ever touch me otherwise, I'd rather fuck a landwhale than some robot.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
scoliosiscel said:
If it becomes a reality women will quickly get legislation passed that places heavy fines on men who use them, or they'll ban them entirely. They want sexbots to become highly regulated. And of course cuck politicians  will bend the knee.

Not saying you're wrong, but what would be their argument in favor of banning them? I can't think of one argument.
 
scoliosiscel

scoliosiscel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
48
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Not saying you're wrong, but what would be their argument in favor of banning them? I can't think of one argument.

Systematic oppression, or they'll come up with some bullshit about how men use these sexbots to live out their violent fantasies and how these PEER REVIEWED!!! studies show that this violence will spill over to real women somehow.

Women in social ministries/departments of equality and shit like that are fucking geniuses at making up bullshit.
 
rejectedandretarded

rejectedandretarded

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
7
Online
0
I wish I were born 100 years from now, but I will be dead by then. When transhumanism finally becomes viable the end of scarcity will extend into all facets of life and all markets, including the femoid market. The government will not give girlfriends (as they should) but Elon Musk may.
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
Personally for it to be worth it, the AI would have to be sentient.  And who knows when sentient AI will not only exist but be available to the general public.  It could be as little as 20 years, or it could be 100 years.  Personally the prospect of sentient AI within my lifetime is the ONLY reason I haven't committed suicide yet.  

Personally I don't like the term "sexbot" though.  A sexbot sounds like a fancy masturbation aid and without sentient AI that's all it would really be.  I don't want a robot to have sex with, I want sentient AI that loves me unconditionally.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
scoliosiscel said:
Systematic oppression, or they'll come up with some bullshit about how men use these sexbots to live out their violent fantasies and how these PEER REVIEWED!!! studies show that this violence will spill over to real women somehow.

Women in social ministries/departments of equality and shit like that are fucking geniuses at making up bullshit.

Holy shit yes, the second one is a good parallel with video games, which is equally harmless. Very good answer, I'm completely sold on this idea now.
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
965
Online
19m
BedTundy said:
lol no it's never coming
women and their beta orbiters will throw a tantrum and get it banned within first day
incels never win and i'll never get to have a cute robot animu wife

This, virgin males are the most hated people on the planet so don't get your hopes up.
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
BedTundy said:
lol no it's never coming
women and their beta orbiters will throw a tantrum and get it banned within first day
incels never win and i'll never get to have a cute robot animu wife

This is the sad truth. Cuck politicians and their whores will ban it in an instant
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
37,483
Online
63d 13h 7m
Just watch out for sexbots that look like they're underage, that can get you jail time apparently.
 
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,515
Online
92d 2h 29m
fagotonabike said:
This is the sad truth. Cuck politicians and their whores will ban it in an instant

Even if it gets banned in the west, who is to say it'll be banned everywhere?
 
fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
513
Online
0
i_a_m_i said:
Even if it gets banned in the west, who is to say it'll be banned everywhere?

Yeah but I live in the west and I wont move to some country just for sexbots
 
Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,614
Online
22d 1h 43m
i_a_m_i said:
Even if it gets banned in the west, who is to say it'll be banned everywhere?

I think that's the most realistic scenario.  They'll be outright banned in some countries, but legal in others.  Countries like Canada and some countries in Europe will definitely ban them full stop.  The United States could go either way.  They'll definitely be legal in Japan.  They'll also be legal in some third world countries where the have bigger problems than the prospect of men getting waifu bots.  

Sentient AI waifus are definitely worth expatriating for imo.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top