Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On how I survived a massive propanalol overdose

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
I made a thread a while back denoting suicide yet sadly I have nearly survived a massive heart attack or stroke. I took 40 propranalol hoping I would die because I have troubles with women. My friend Brandi called an ambulance for me & somehow I survived despite my blood pressure plummeting & my heart rate fading away.

I no longer have any faith in the medical system, trust me, NOBODY would care if you commit suicide. Bunch of evil motherfuckers in those places man. Psychiatric health units need a complete overhaul. The nurses, doctors etc do not give a fuck about your well being, believe me.

I told my case worker shes a total cunt & hurt her little feelings over it. Don't give a fuck. The world is so full of evil people man you wouldn't believe the lengths females go to physiologically fuck with good men.

I probably wont be dwelling this forum much due to severe mental health concerns. Seeing how fucked up people really are changed something inside of me.

You’re alive! I thought you really were a goner man. For better or for worse, welcome back

Good to know you survived ngl

Why don’t you fuck Brandi?

glad you're still alive

fuck the world man

Welcome back boyo, how old are you? Are you KHHV?

Insane how you managed to survive from that

I made a thread a while back denoting suicide yet sadly I have nearly survived a massive heart attack or stroke. I took 40 propranalol hoping I would die because I have troubles with women. My friend Brandi called an ambulance for me & somehow I survived despite my blood pressure plummeting & my heart rate fading away.

I no longer have any faith in the medical system, trust me, NOBODY would care if you commit suicide. Bunch of evil motherfuckers in those places man. Psychiatric health units need a complete overhaul. The nurses, doctors etc do not give a fuck about your well being, believe me.

I told my case worker shes a total cunt & hurt her little feelings over it. Don't give a fuck. The world is so full of evil people man you wouldn't believe the lengths females go to physiologically fuck with good men.

I probably wont be dwelling this forum much due to severe mental health concerns. Seeing how fucked up people really are changed something inside of me.
Welcome back. I thought you were goners tbh. Call your case worker's boss that you feel uncomfortable with women and you can only see men. Tell them that you feel pent up sexual rage when you around women. That is sure to get you never assigned to a foid ever again. Good luck.

JFL at idiots who believe this LARP. Show proof of your claims or fuck off lol

Welcome back. I thought you were goners tbh. Call your case worker's boss that you feel uncomfortable with women and you can only see men. Tell them that you feel pent up sexual rage when you around women. That is sure to get you never assigned to a foid ever again. Good luck.

Its irrefutable proof that women are hyper-entitled cunts who get every single benefit in life with no consequences. Fucking bullshit man, Im just gonna avoid even talking with any women forever. They exist as parasites, nothing more. Toilets.

I need a break from the bleak life of inceldom or I'll just fucking OD again man, or at least an alternative perspective until I get my mind right.

Bro these health carers saved u dont diss them

Download 3

It's good to see you back man

Glad you’re ok bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back