Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On God, the guy trending on the fitxfearless call who talked about plastic surgery is me.

Sasukecel

Sasukecel

Joos gonna joo
1st off, I'm not a looksfag. I'll explain the situation, and I also lied about my age because the call was 21 and up. I'm an 18 year old blackcel.
How I joined the fitxfearless and looksmax.org discord server: Am I a redpill coper/looksmax.fag, no, I'm not. Explaining the context:

Remember when I was banned off of incels.is for a month because of the out of pocket joke I made? So I wasn't on incels.is for a month, I had to pass the time. I joined some online communities to pass the time. I joined neets.net, sanctioned.suicide, I also went on the "Incel Talks" twitter community and to "r/nottruevirgin" the reddit incel community. I also talked to some brocels like @Friezacel, @KillNiggers and @GeckoBus. Now I didn't go on looksmax.org the website, but I went in the discord server. Because I was curious to know what my rating was. I wanted to know on a scale of 1 to 10, how subhuman was I? So I went on looksmax.org (the discord server, not the website), because I simply wanted to know my face rating. I got rated "2/10", "ltn", "It's over", "3/10", so these ratings were quite low. They confirmed I was sub5 and an incel. Asking for an objective rating of my face does not make me a looksfag. I don't believe in looksmaxxing. Mewing and working out is cope and bullshit, although I do believe in plastic surgery.

I made the thread, 6 copes incels can take:

And hardmaxxing/plastic surgery was the first option I discussed. If an ugly person gets plastic surgery, maybe they have a chance to look average. In the depths of my depression, bingewatching plastic surgery content was why I had enough hope to not commit suicide.

So how did I join the fitxfearless discord server? I joined the server because I was curious about how self proclaimed "alpha males" operate. I was curious and wanted to talk to people in the server because I was bored. Kinda like how someone goes to inceltears and talks to one of the members there because they're bored. It doesn't mean you agree with the philosophy at all. I'm not redpilled, I'm very blackpilled.

So how did I get on the call? I debated some of the redpill copers in the server, discussing how I would need plastic surgery and there's no point in approaching women until I get facial surgery so I can potentially look like a normie. It's too over for me without surgery or just softmaxxing. It's too over, because I've been called ugly by kids, women, men alike. "Ugly ass nigga", "He looks like an eel.", girls snickering. I went on the monkey.app and girls were just quick scoping me, the reactions I got were on the same level of Cuffem. So I debated that, they told me to get on a call with Fitx. I was heavily unprepared, so that's when I fumbled so hard and became a meme.

Proof I'm a sub5/qualified to be an incel/not a fakecel.

Look at my face again, I'm clearly sub5 so I fit the bill of an incel.
Screenshot 2024 07 22 33350 PM

Here's another picture of what I look like. I know it's against the rules to show selfies, but I'm only showing my face to prove that I fit the bill of a sub5, and my face is already public now anyways, so it's not really revealing anything, more of just me proving my identity.
These 2 pictures were from Shorts on my Youtube Channel.

You guys might say you're "sub5" because you're 5'11, or you have a somewhat recessed chin and it's just body dysmorphia, but through my extremely bad genetics, I'm probably one of the only truecels here. And there's not much to do. I'm not a framelet or a fatcel, I work out consistently, I just have a butt ugly face, which you can see. I personally think, I would benefit from a rhinoplasty to slim down my nose, pulling my ears up, getting a lower lip reduction surgery for lip proportions, and a ptosis eyelid surgery to make both of my eyelids even.

Screenshot 2024 07 22 33640 PM

@FucktheFBI, @Cayden Zhang , and @Left4DeadNiggER saw my ptosis, in which I have a droopy eyelid which makes me look facially autistic.
Screenshot 2024 07 18 80934 PM

That was the image of my eyelid I showed those 3, it matches, proving my point that I'm the one in the video.

Also a truecel proof is poor social skills. I'm not neurodivergent, I just have crappy social/speaking skills, and I got nervous so I started smiling.

So I'm not a looksfag. I'm a sub5 truecel from my face alone. I'm also 5'6 (ugly and a manlet) making it very, very, over. I personally think plastic surgery would heavily help me, alongside help other truecels. I know a lot of other incels also want plastic surgery. I'm not going to discuss names for privacy, but a lot of the fellow brocels I interacted with plan on getting plastic surgery.

I got clowned on heavily which is brutal, but I won't rope. I had some of the big looksmax accounts message me on my tiktok through the video, faceiq2 being one if you've heard of him.

How do I think this affects the incel community?

Truecel trait is fucking up things. I fumbled the call so badly, but it brought some awareness. There was a few who were agreeing with me and promoted me to get an otoplasty or rhinoplasty. There were a couple who said "Don't listen to the bluepill copers", get the surgeries.

The one thing it did though, despite me fucking me up astronomically, it is brought awareness to plastic surgery and inceldom. Maybe they're laughing now, partially my fault for acting like a fucking autistic retarded idiot completely making myself look like an idiot, but now people in their head know about plastic surgery.

If it gets viral, it's already at 345k views, if it gets to over 1 million, it will be brutal for me, but it will bring a LOT of awareness for plastic surgery. If plastic surgery can get a little mainstream, and people start discussing it, that would hugely benefit truecels like me and you. If I got ptosis/eyelid surgery and otoplasty paid for me, and my ears weren't drooping downwards and my eyelids weren't drooping, then I would still be a sub5 but I wouldn't look subhuman.

I believe awareness for plastic surgery, even if it's negative attention now, and most people are just clowning on it, I believe it will be helpful.

Hopefully I'm still allowed to stay here, and I should because I'm a truecel, because I'm ugly, because I'm short, etc. I'm not a looksfag, I don't believe in looksmaxxing, only plastic surgery.

What are the chances this'll bring a wave of normies to this forum:feelshaha::worryfeels::shock:?

Brutal, read everything

Did your family already see the video ?

Also ptosis repair is a medical surgery, so AFAIK you can only get it if there is actually something wrong with your ptosis. For cosmetic surgeries usually Blepharoplasty is done

What are the chances this'll bring a wave of normies to this forum:feelshaha::worryfeels::shock:?
Yeah @Sasukecel you probably shouldn't have mentioned the site at all

I agree, that was my bad. It was only because he clearly didn't know what an incel was, I should have just said "They're not incels because incels are involuntarily celibate.", that would have made me sound more qualified but a truecel trait is fumbling the bag.

If one of you guys and not me, tried to talk about the prompt which was "Ugly people should get cosmetic surgery", you probably would have handled it way better than me.

Wait that was you??????? Retard why did you mention this site

I agree, that was my bad. It was only because he clearly didn't know what an incel was, I should have just said "They're not incels because incels are involuntarily celibate.", that would have made me sound more qualified but a truecel trait is fumbling the bag.

If one of you guys and not me, tried to talk about the prompt which was "Ugly people should get cosmetic surgery", you probably would have handled it way better than me.
Yeah I don't think I would have done much better on a live call debate with a youtuber

Fucked up mentioning this site tbh imagine the normie swarm now lmao

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel you guys are about to have a field day holding down the normies :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Is Tarnagda your real name ?

I agree, I fucked up because I was nervous, so my mind was all over the place
It's aight bro you really have it bad , on the flipside you've cemented your status as a truecel

That's my last name, I'm already semi doxed anyways so my real name is Abdoulaye Tarnagda. Very nigger sounding name
Sounds like a muslim name. Is your family muslim ?

Worst case scenario is some lurker normies finding this thread and showing it to tiktok

He roasted your ass alive. Sorry brocel...

Very brutal. I read the whole thing

Honestly you face mog me but I can still see you being an incel.

Also jfl at the "Just approach women bro!" Cope

These niggas are so fucking oblivious jfl. They don't even factor in the way you look when giving you advice. They just think anyone can do anything no matter their looks lmaoo.

They live in a Disney world

In your case surgery definitely would help, your brother actually barely looks better. I guess your main weak points are that you are a negro and a manlet.

Tbh Looksmaxx.org despite that Im not on it personally I must agree that site definitely is an incel forum. Its just dedicated to dating standard improvements, rather then inceldom.

In your case surgery definitely would help, your brother actually barely looks better. I guess your main weak points are that you are a negro and a manlet.

Tbh Looksmaxx.org despite that Im not on it personally I must agree that site definitely is an incel forum. Its just dedicated to dating standard improvements, rather then inceldom.
It's infested with autistic chads

Very brutal. I read the whole thing

Honestly you face mog me but I can still see you being an incel.

Also jfl at the "Just approach women bro!" Cope

These niggas are so fucking oblivious jfl. They don't even factor in the way you look when giving you advice. They just think anyone can do anything no matter their looks lmaoo.

They live in a Disney world

Exactly that, they live in a fairy tale. How I look makes it so if I approached a girl, she would laugh in my face. It's a lot harder then just "approach women bro"

I see. Also how tf did you manage to get your own subreddit, jfl
I used to be a redpillcoper, because I was isolated and had no friends, I never realized that I was ugly until people pointed it out.

You'll see cringy self improoov stuff there I wrote whilst I was 17.

How so? That "you both look the same" bit was funny I admit but besides that all he did was try to shove copium down his throat
The "your brother has more confidence than you" that was just an insult

He has yet to post this on yt shorts

He probably will soon, it's blowing up on tiktok and instagram, so he's going to post it on yt
Imagine some foid watching that finds you cute and tries to reach you out, this could be a blessing in disguise :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Exactly that, they live in a fairy tale. How I look makes it so if I approached a girl, she would laugh in my face. It's a lot harder then just "approach women bro"
Also does your lil brother know about the looksmaxx/incel community?

Imagine some foid watching that finds you cute and tries to reach you out, this could be a blessing in disguise :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Some foids and men tried to virtue signal with "You're not ugly bro, just get a better haircut, just improve your skin, just do this, just do that", they say "You're not ugly but... then add on a bunch of blablabla". That's how you know it's over.

Have you considered making a video and uploading it to youtube to address the situation? Don't let redpillers or normies control your narrative.

Have you considered making a video and uploading it to youtube to address the situation? Don't let redpillers or normies control your narrative.
I did on tiktok

I made 3 videos, 1 where I showed I already did the redpill workout cope, another where I introduced myself and another where I made a video on how ugly people need to improve their speaking skills.

Through getting verbally butt whooped by tyrone, I realized if I don't improve my speaking skills, I'm going to keep getting verbal raped by chads and tyrones. I'm going to socialskillsmax/speakingskillsmax, because the next time I get into a situation like this, I need to be able to speak in a convincting way to prove my points.

People are judgemental and shallow. Being a socially inept nervous sperg only f'cked me up because people just see me as a meme.