Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious On Female Nature, The Slave, And Femininity.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
This will be long, at least by the standards of most of you. If you can't read more than 5 sentences click off, I don't need mouthbreathing teenage boys replying to my threads about me not pandering to their dopamine fried brains. For those of you interested in reading further, please do so. This is not up for debate either, I am not interested in arguing.

This will be an essay on female nature and femininity, from a somewhat philosophical point of view. This is not another typical looks thread, if you have more than 45 IQ you would know looks, looks, looks. In the below essays, I seek to decimate any remaining bluepill convictions you may have, and I may even crush the very worldview of some of you who still cling onto these false ideas.

Female Nature And The Slave

Throughout history, there have been 2 dominant forms of morality. Slave and master. The slave morality is the morality of Abrahamic Faith and the modern western world. Master morality is the morality of ancient Greece and Rome. Master morality is the morality of masculinity, it is based on the action itself and if it is good or bad for the individual in question, and values independence and "selfishness". Slave morality values "kindness" and "empathy" and judging on a scale of good and evil intentions, it is feminine. As Max Stirner writes, a race of altruists is necessarily a race of slaves, and a race of free man is necessarily a race of egoists.

Woman is therefore, the quintessential slave, is it a coincidence that modern morality and women have are one and the same? The most privileged position one can have in modern society is to be a victim, as women feign being. This is to elicit empathy, something feminine. Slaves seek to bring everyone down to their level, thus making everyone mediocre in the name of equality, as seen in democracy and feminism. Their calls for justice are in reality those of ressentiment, hatred for those superior to them. This is the explanation for the constant shouting of "inkwell" and "mahsoggykneest" we receive. This is the explanation for their hatred of men. They seek constant validation and reek of vanity, yet again, the worst of slave traits.

Feminism And The Engulfing Of The Modern World

Women are property. They were seen as property, and should be once again. In most ancient cultures, the role of women as slaves subservient to the master was well known. However, 2000 years ago, the noble culture of Rome had become decadent. The slaves found their opportunity, and via this, the slave revolt of morality had begun, using Christianity as it's weapon. Fast forward to the late 1800s. God was dead, and with his death, the death of all values. From this, various collectivist movements sprung up.

One of them was feminism, the most shameless of slave movements. They praised the most rotten and disgusting slave values and traits, deeming them as "good" and desirable.

The feminist movement eventually, managed to engulf the western world in the 1960s. This has exasterbated the issue of slave morality a thousandfold. For, if the herd and it's values remain within itself, there is no problem. If the herd, however, spills out, we have modern society. In this modern society, femininity has engulfed all, and the very worldview, even of many self proclaimed blackpilled incels, is feminine at it's core. This makes sense, as slave morality claims to be the only morality. Until you are able to free yourself and see the world for what it is, you will never be free from these ghosts of the mind. In modern feminism, the very idea of femininity is so ingrained nobody realizes it. Modern man himself is everso disgracefully emasculated. Feminine hypergamy will only every increase, and all the rotten tenants we associate with modernity are,in reality, femininity at it's core.

And this is the paradox. Our understanding of feminity comes from a time when women were property. Thus, the promotion of femininity simultaneous with the rejection of masculinity, come from definitions of both from a different, by-gone era. Femininity is good, therefore, in the sense of how it was in the past, where it was being practiced ONLY by women and with men as their masters, and it not being allowed to spill out, as was the case in most ancient cultures. Now that women have their own choice, it has spilled out and we have been engulfed by it's horrible characteristics, and hypergamy runs rampant.

And here is where the will to power comes into the equation. Women seek power through numbers. They seek power through mindless collectivism, by trying to bring down anyone daring to ride above the rest. Their power lies in dishonesty, trickery, and deceit. Through what amounts to gaslighting, they attempt to turn you, the individual, into a docile, subservient (feminine) member of the herd, this is, for example, achieved via therapy, and anti-depressants. The warlord and the saint share one thing in common: the will to power. And through demonizing the values of their former masculine masters to the status of "evil", women seem to exert this power.

The Myth Of Traditional Women

As it states, the idea of pure women is false. Like most things in our modern world however, it has it's counterpart, that being modern "asexual" women, after the death of the protestant myth of pure women.

This myth no one seems to realize, even on this forum. I constantly see copers talking about "pure trad Muslim women". This is evidently not true. Women will always follow their nature, as will all humans. There may exists spooks and ghosts of the mind, but basic animal instinct triumphs and always will. The only reason Muslim girls in Europe don't have sex with the first white man they see on the street is because their brother and father will beat them both to a pulp, not because of supposed "purity".

And this is a warning. Be on the lookout for trad larpers. These are the absolute most whorish of all women, do not ever let your guard down around them. They are scheming and deceiving, as are all women, and as is their nature.

The All-enslaving Myth Of Love.

As noted above, basic instinct always triumphs over social constructs. Love is one such construct, and sex is one such animalistic instinct. The myth of love was invented by women to enslave men, to make them do everything for them. Before this, men saw women as sex objects and for carrying their genes, which is their rightful place.

"Love" as we know it originated in the 12th century in France, and was seen as myth more than anything, and was specifically outside of marriage, being seen as a fairytale, nothing more, nothing less. As this is our modern definition of love, love is a complete lie, based on the animal instinct of sex.

I see many incels who ascend, and as soon as they do, all the blackpill comes flying out the window, because a low tier Becky settled for them after being pumped and dumped by Chad. To those who ascend I tell you: always keep women at arms length, for love is how they intend to enslave you, chain you down to them, making you reliant ; furthering their own will to power over you.

Nice Guys

This is the last essay. For any self proclaimed nice guy, I warn you to stop. Many of these self proclaimed incels in our community are also nice guys. You are against your very own existence then. Your worldview and your core is by definition feminine. You are the biggest possible feminist by being a nice guy. Stop caring about the judgements of others, in a society that hates you. The dark shadow, or the beast within you, is not to be feared; it is to be embraced.

I tell you, you must free yourselves from the ghosts in your mind invented by female dominant society. I know it might seem almost as if it might lead to insanity with the extreme femininity of our modern world, but it must be done, and especially by any self proclaimed blackpiller. For you, "nice guys", I have only scorn. You should act in the interest of yourself and absolutely no one else, and not care for the effeminate judgement of others.

I end this post with wise words from Wlad Drakksteim of the black metal band Vlad Tepes:

"I could surely love an innocent soul cleansed from every human concept. So I could teach this soul my concept of living and dying... Unfortunately, it's not possible on this "earth", so only death remains... The human concept of love means only weakness for me... also I don't have a girlfriend. Girls are only meant to be raped, tortured, and killed, as they have destroyed the pure and innocent soul they were before. It gives me sadness as I don't like to see that much more. Love and hate are one. Love already leads to deception, so it becomes hatred. The deceptions are millions and millions, hatred grows more and more".

Last edited:
The master and slave society thing is a Nietzschian myth, Ancient Greek and Roman societies were less sophisticated than the more populous Germano-Roman societies that followed, female nature exists anywhere with or without Feminism which is something I agree with and Muslimcopers are indeed delusional. If we can exactly re-create our Feminist bullshit Western society in Eastern countries where no (mainstream) Feminism exists than that indicates that something else is at play, I'd say female nature + technology.

As for viewing toilets as property, I used to be against it, but the more toilet friends I have and the closer I am with them the more I despise them. For example I unironically know toilets that only vote for the most handsome politicians and another one that only votes for other toilets because "I'd rather vote for another woman than a man, even if she is a different ideology and he shares all my ideas". (I call this the female suffragepill).

Female nature is a shallow superficial one, there is only self-benefit and passive aggression in it, half of humanity actively lacks the ability to feel empathy and compassion for the other half and this is a problem. But it's also a reality that we have just have to accept.

The master and slave society thing is a Nietzschian myth, Ancient Greek and Roman societies were less sophisticated than the more populous Germano-Roman societies that followed, female nature exists anywhere with or without Feminism which is something I agree with and Muslimcopers are indeed delusional. If we can exactly re-create our Feminist bullshit Western society in Eastern countries where no (mainstream) Feminism exists than that indicates that something else is at play, I'd say female nature + technology.

As for viewing toilets as property, I used to be against it, but the more toilet friends I have and the closer I am with them the more I despise them. For example I unironically know toilets that only vote for the most handsome politicians and another one that only votes for other toilets because "I'd rather vote for another woman than a man, even if she is a different ideology and he shares all my ideas". (I call this the female suffragepill).

Female nature is a shallow superficial one, there is only self-benefit and passive aggression in it, half of humanity actively lacks the ability to feel empathy and compassion for the other half and this is a problem. But it's also a reality that we have just have to accept.
Other than the first obvious reason women should be kept as properly, their nature is also very dangerous, meaning it must be contained. Slavery would be one such way.

Ah the fear of judgment , that prevents you for being unhinged , like you should be. The opinions of Others shouldnt Matter , you only life once , nobody cares now and exspecially no one , if your dead. @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper

Female nature is a shallow superficial one, there is only self-benefit and passive aggression in it,
I see it as more of a general modernity problem than a female problem. In the right circumstances everyone is capable of compassion