Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On dumb pride

F

Feeshtu

Officer
So, I was talking to my neighbor and he mentioned that he thinks he is going to Valhalla someday because he was in the military.
Upon further discussion he told me that he never killed anyone and never got shot at. He never saw combat.
He worked on jet engines and was never in a combat role.
I then said that by that definition a cook could go to Valhalla. Or someone who typed paperwork.
He replied that they would still go to Valhalla since they were in the military.
He would in reality get laughed out of Valhalla.
If there was a Valhalla…..which there is not.

This is like taking pride in being on a winning sports team when you sat on the bench every game.
It’s like the guy talking about all the fights he has seen, but never fought.

Now, what does this have to do with inceldom?

This conversation reminded me of how people take pride in different things.
Like being American, or being white, or being tall, or being athletic. Or being thousands of other things.

But we incels are not members of society.
Why should I care about America?
What does it matter if I workout a lot?
What does it matter how much money I have?
And on and on.

I have no friends and no girlfriend. So all of that shit means nothing.

We were all cast out long ago.

We don’t belong anywhere. So let’s not take pride in anything that we are not a part of.

Retain pride in personal achievements. It is not difficult to demonstrate superiority over NTs.

I'm reminded of something now, ignoring the pest.

Pride is all we have. We are all we have

I am me.

I am not some retarded political label or gender, or sexual orientation or any race.

I am (insert my irl name)

youll never be a real vegeance
patrick-bateman.gif

So, I was talking to my neighbor and he mentioned that he thinks he is going to Valhalla someday because he was in the military.
Upon further discussion he told me that he never killed anyone and never got shot at. He never saw combat.
He worked on jet engines and was never in a combat role.
I then said that by that definition a cook could go to Valhalla. Or someone who typed paperwork.
He replied that they would still go to Valhalla since they were in the military.
He would in reality get laughed out of Valhalla.
If there was a Valhalla…..which there is not.

This is like taking pride in being on a winning sports team when you sat on the bench every game.
It’s like the guy talking about all the fights he has seen, but never fought.

Now, what does this have to do with inceldom?

This conversation reminded me of how people take pride in different things.
Like being American, or being white, or being tall, or being athletic. Or being thousands of other things.

But we incels are not members of society.
Why should I care about America?
What does it matter if I workout a lot?
What does it matter how much money I have?
And on and on.

I have no friends and no girlfriend. So all of that shit means nothing.

We were all cast out long ago.

We don’t belong anywhere. So let’s not take pride in anything that we are not a part of.
Ok GrAYcel

Well,.I have no friend or gf and I also have no money or strength. So money and strength woul be pretty nice