Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story On Brexit and the EU

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Way back in 2016 I, like 65 million or so compatriots, faced what many commentators may have described as, quite frankly, the vote of our lives.

Things were different back then. I guess I was 'purple pilled' (looking back now). I had been introduced to PUA tactics but still believed in the Hollywood BS.

One thing I didn't really give a shit about was the continent on the other side of the English Channel.

But it was a big deal, apparently.

We measured our roads in miles, they measured theirs in kilometers.

And shit like that.

But I had met some cool enough Eurocels at uni in the decade leading up to the big vote and I just thought fuck it, if it means those poor, unfortunate cels, living in the wastelands of continental Europe WANTED to cross the English Channel to sample the delights of our loutish rock'n'roll - a la the likes of Oasis and Blur and all that shit - then surely I ought to vote REMAIN so they can at the very least return.

So I did it, you fucks. I voted REMAIN.

But LEAVE won, and I never saw any of those German, Swiss, French or Latvian brocels ever again.

BRUTAL.

Fuck the EU. Wish we could leave too