Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On behalf of Blackpill101

• Thread starter FeminismsCancer
  • Start date
MAkes sense. He complained a lot about having a hook nose

Give him another chance, along with @itsOVER. These are quality posters unlike 95% of all maycels and junecels. These two deserve to be here 10000000x more than any of them.
I also liked both of them, why did itsOVER get banned?

I also liked both of them, why did itsOVER get banned?
Mods didn't like the threads he was making towards the end. He already had a high warning count before the ban

If this and the jackbud shitshows have taught me anything is to remain doubtful of everything everyone ever says about themselves around here. If they can turn out to be the complete opposites of what their accounts and post histories transmitted, then I don't really have any reasons to trust anyone's edginess as something to take seriously.

True ERs are either lurking or posting with low-profile, no-avatar accounts, not spamming the shit out of the forum with low-effort, flamer race bait.

Why are people giving this guy special attention? I used to lurk on the Brazilian Stormfront site, and it didn't surprise me when I found out that most posters there were ethnics. The racepill is very dangerous -- the blackpill itself is not sweet tasting either-- if you are not mentally strong to accept it and move on it will destroy you.

First I thought that's an inceltears troll larping as a nazicel who was larping as a flat-earther.
Now looks like he is larping as an arabcel who used to larp as a nazicel who used to larp as a flat-earther.

He is larping like that inception movie.

First I thought that's an inceltears troll larping as a nazicel who was larping as a flat-earther.
Now looks like he is larping as an arabcel who used to larp as a nazicel who used to larp as a flat-earther.

He is larping like that inception movie.
I’m so dead :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 10/10