Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good.

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
"On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good."

Lol so you still believed in his amazing personality after the first 7 times that he beat the shit out of you :feelskek: The hilarious part is that these are literally 80 IQ violent criminals who can't read 3rd grade material let alone do advanced psychological manipulation tactics

they like being abused by chad and only leave when they find another chad or want to act like an innocent victim for attention/pity

It scares me how much of a son of a bitch i would be if i were attractive. I would literally be Ted Bundy 2.0

Mirin these criminal masterminds.

they like being abused by chad and only leave when they find another chad or want to act like an innocent victim for attention/pity

You forgot about Tyrone and thugmaxxed blacks

literally 80 IQ violent criminals who can't read 3rd grade material

I thought this as well.

However:

Gene discovery and polygenic prediction from a genome-wide association study of educational attainment in 1.1 million individuals.​

Lee JJ et al. 2018
Researchers conducted a large-scale genetic association analysis of educational attainment in a sample of approximately 1.1 million individuals and identified 1,271 independent genome-wide-significant SNPs. They found evidence of heterogeneous effects across environments. In a separate analysis of the X chromosome, 10 independent genome-wide-significant SNPs (closest gene: NXF3, USP51, FAM47A, GPC3, FAM47A etc.) were identified.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Hey I enjoyed playing your admin house game on ROBLOX back in the day, good to see you around here

That is a clown world stat. Looks like they'd rather be abused by Chad than loved by an incel all based on aesthetics. When will these silly foids ever learn?

"On average, a woman will leave an abusive relationship seven times before she leaves for good."

Lol so you still believed in his amazing personality after the first 7 times that he beat the shit out of you :feelskek: The hilarious part is that these are literally 80 IQ violent criminals who can't read 3rd grade material let alone do advanced psychological manipulation tactics
She’ll come back again though

It scares me how much of a son of a bitch i would be if i were attractive. I would literally be Ted Bundy 2.0
The best we could do is Elliot Rodgers 2.0 (in GTA all venues) because we don't have the looks or the social skills Bundy had. Perhaps in another life smh.....

So, foids being dumb cunts. What else is new?