Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On a forum full of fakecels, they will attack truecels saying "you are fakecel, for you are not like us"

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I always imagined an incel forum would be a safe haven for the outcasts and the disenfranchised from the vicious hierarchies of normgroid scumciety. That's why we're all here, because we don't fit in with normies. But it feels like the culture here has inadvertently moved towards its own system of social hierarchy, and the message is the same: be cool or be cast out. I think this is a problem because many of the biggest truecels are the ones who conform the least. When you are isolated for so long, it fosters the eccentricities that would have been stamped out by the conditioning and conformity of the normalcattle hivemind.

@Wizard32 doesn't conform with his sexuality. You would think he would be a sympathetic character to people here, who are also shunned for not conforming. Instead it got him banned.

@Reclusemaxer was making threads that didn't conform to what other people were posting. A lot of people didn't like it and bullied him. You would think he would be welcome here because we all have experiences of being bullied and shunned. Instead he was banned.

Other names come to mind, like @mentalcel1, but you get the idea. As this forum grows and the userbase experiences turnover, we have to remember our roots. Banning people who don't conform is how we go from incels.is to failednormies.is

Last edited:
Agreed, a lot of people think I'm a fakecel for a number of reasons when in reality I'm one of the biggest incels here. It's just projection.

What did that fed @Reclusemaxer do this time

Well, yeah. I kinda realized the biggest reason for our incelibacy is nonconformity at it's base, besides physical ugliness. The mods themselves are pretty laid back but the hierarchy amongst users here I find laughable. Also, I liked @Wizard32 and hopefully the mods take him back when the storm blows over.

occasional shitposting should be allowed on inceldom discussions just as long as its not spamposting

occasional shitposting should be allowed on inceldom discussions just as long as its not spamposting
No it shouldn't inceldom discussion should be for only inceldom discussion

No it shouldn't inceldom discussion should be for only inceldom discussion
its ok to have a little bit of shitposts once in a while if your instantly permabanned for posting a low effort reply then this website is useless

Weren't you the guy who only wants stacy? A trucel wouldn't have these delusions :lul:

@mentalcel1 was clearly an FBI agent

Fakecel as always accuse the others of being Fakeceld

But it feels like the culture here has inadvertently moved towards its own system of social hierarchy
this is why I would never meet incels irl tbh

@Wizard32 doesn't conform with his sexuality. You would think he would be a sympathetic character to people here, who are also shunned for not conforming. Instead it got him banned.
If by that you mean gay, then he should indeed be banned. No fags allowed.

its ok to have a little bit of shitposts once in a while if your instantly permabanned for posting a low effort reply then this website is useless
Fuck no, this is why this site is so shit, the mods dont step up and kill shitposters before they turn the sites serious discussion into there playground

Fuck no, this is why this site is so shit, the mods dont step up and kill shitposters before they turn the sites serious discussion into there playground
if this website only allowed high effort non-Shitposts then 99% of people would be banned

If by that you mean gay, then he should indeed be banned. No fags allowed.
no hes straight. he just doesnt conform with his sexuality. he likes girls at an age that isn't socially acceptable in his culture.

I agree that bullying each other isn't the solution tbh

I liked @Wizard32 and hopefully the mods take him back when the storm blows over.
Shades

Did you write this when you thought my ban was about sexualizing minors?

It wasn't.

Agreed, a lot of people think I'm a fakecel for a number of reasons when in reality I'm one of the biggest incels here. It's just projection.
maybe because your balls haven't even dropped yet

the last two are larpcels so

I always imagined an incel forum would be a safe haven for the outcasts and the disenfranchised from the vicious hierarchies of normgroid scumciety. That's why we're all here, because we don't fit in with normies. But it feels like the culture here has inadvertently moved towards its own system of social hierarchy, and the message is the same: be cool or be cast out. I think this is a problem because many of the biggest truecels are the ones who conform the least. When you are isolated for so long, it fosters the eccentricities that would have been stamped out by the conditioning and conformity of the normalcattle hivemind.

@Reclusemaxer was making threads that didn't conform to what other people were posting. A lot of people didn't like it and bullied him. You would think he would be welcome here because we all have experiences of being bullied and shunned. Instead he was banned.

Other names come to mind, like @mentalcel1, but you get the idea. As this forum grows and the userbase experiences turnover, we have to remember our roots. Banning people who don't conform is how we go from incels.is to failednormies.is
High IQ thread and absolutely needs to be said. This forum is almost unrecognizeable now, unlike 2020 when the old set of mods and users were intact and well respected among the community.