Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Omg you can't unironically enjoy this gamerino it's a satire of fascism everything is political!!!

It's the same when they say I can't unironically like the Punisher character because he does extrajudicial killings and doesn't respect the law, and you should view it through a political lense. Shut up retard it's just a comic I just like seeing Frank Castle throw a mafia wiseguy into a wood chipper kek

stop taking chronically online twitter faggots and reddit troons seriously. nobody who has a life gives a fuck about them.

the account isn't even official lol

It's the same with these idiots who think American History X should be hated by far-right people.

>A good looking character with a great way of speaking articulates our points perfectly for 2/3rds of the movie and the movie makes a realistic depiction of how niggers behave generally.
>B-b--but in the end he changes his ways because... a negro made funny jokes with him and he got raped by white guys.. which almost never happens but it did in this fictional movie.. WHY DONT YOU CHUDS DSONT GET THAT THE JEW WHO MADE THIS HATES YOU

Once you release it into the world it's no longer for retarded jews to decide whether I like it or not. The same way some fat cunt foid inventing the word incel doesn't make her an incel, it just makes her a retard. It's ours now, deal with it or fuck off.