Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Omg where's that top from?"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
These comments send me into a rage. They really show foids' consumerism and conformity. Foids will see a girl in a video that's totally unrelated to fashion and unashamedly clog up the comment section with: "omg where's that top from :) <3". Don't think I've ever seen a comment like that from men unless it's on a page specifically tailored for men's fashion.

Most of the time the foids asking the question probably won't be able to find the item in their size either.

True. Foids don't care about intelligence and creativity, but dumb shit like clothes in any piece of media

Foids are consumerist by default. They wore jewelry and useless shit even far before the Industrial revolution, and they lie when they claim that it's for themselves, when really it's sex appeal.

IDC about clothes

Any male who cares about fashion is gay.

They're obsessed with how other women perceive them. It's pathetic. Only if they knew every other foid was only thinking about herself.

These comments send me into a rage. They really show foids' consumerism and conformity. Foids will see a girl in a video that's totally unrelated to fashion and unashamedly clog up the comment section with: "omg where's that top from :) <3". Don't think I've ever seen a comment like that from men unless it's on a page specifically tailored for men's fashion.

Most of the time the foids asking the question probably won't be able to find the item in their size either.
I want to rape

Or on a video of a fat whore the comment section will be filled with compliments. Virtue signalling toilets

They're materialistic, so they're gonna focus on any product they see on social media

Foids are fucking slaves to consumerism

Foids are consumerist by default. They wore jewelry and useless shit even far before the Industrial revolution, and they lie when they claim that it's for themselves, when really it's sex appeal.

True. Foids don't care about intelligence and creativity, but dumb shit like clothes in any piece of media
Its literally what Esther Vilar, author of "Manipulated man" had said in her book published in 1971, and here we are in 2024 reinventing the wheel.