Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel OMG This just happened to today GTFIH

Fuark, lmao at women literally giving sex to top tier men while TRP and other copers tell us that we need to be "confident"

Wish you had higher verbal IQ so you can really destroy them.

The end :feelskek::feelskek:
“Autism Overload” Engaged
Wish you had higher verbal IQ so you can really destroy them.
This, I would roast the fuck outta them oh I wish I had the free time to do this shit tbh

I bet she spent an hour crying in her car

You here for the BBC?

Man, someone give catfishman a medal. The guy brings actual content here and lifefuel payback to these nasty ass ego inflated roasties.

Theres no risk too big for women when a male model is at the other side of it

Man, someone give catfishman a medal. The guy brings actual content here and lifefuel payback to these nasty ass ego inflated roasties.

Catfishman is the hero we need and deserve tbh.

You are my biggest inspiration

man this shit is too funny. You are doing god's work Catfishman. 0 inhib 0 verbal skills

next time i say just LAY into them. girls care about their looks, come up with some obvious things to point out that will make her miserable and self conscious next time, and just lay some harsh insults down.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

I cracked up, but really, do you think they're going to take that to heart?

That's the best thing I have ever seen on this site

What is she wearing on her feet?

Low inhib as fuck but you're right I felt like you went too easy on that foid. Very unlike you. We expect better next time. Also point the camera at them boyo.

This is great but you should prepare some insults in advance and keep the camera pointed at her.

You've got potential to really put foids to shame if you step up your game. Use pedochad and expose these cunts who are willing to fuck a kiddy diddler just because he is Chad.

Man you're amazing .Einstein level IQ