Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel OMG THAT NEW NETFLIX SHOW ABOUT THE CURRY WHORE IS PURE BLACK PILL

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I watched the first episode as I have no life and remembered someone made a post about the trailer here, and ITS PURE BLACK PILL SUIFUEL. The entire first episode is her trying to match up herself and her friends with guys hotter than themselves to gain status, AND THEY EVEN HAVE A BACK AND FORTH ON HEIGHT AND FACE!

curry whores friend:
615407DA 2C60 4DC5 9703 A988E118522F

curry whores response:
79C469F4 A56F 48DF 8BE9 C22BC93EF107

FACE REIGNS SUPREME OVER HEIGHT
(Or does height reign supreme because she said she didn’t want to go out with him?)

Idk why there is no picture, that’s how it appears when I screen shot it.

I can guarantee watching the entire first season WILL make you rope, which is why I’m not watching anymore after that first episode. The entire episode is all about popularity and attractiveness. They don’t even hide it anymore.

punch femorloids in the vagina

100% blockade around India is necessary

Anything but face is cope

I bet it is OP, not one second will ever be watched by me though

Why are you watching that garbage in the first place?

What's with (((Netflix))) and ethnic foids sharing their degenerate behaviors? I remember they also did a series about some noodlewhore bitching about all the guys she slept with (not a single one of them was rice jfl)

cool but i ain’t gonna watch

Isn't this the netflix show where the curry foid straight up asks some white prettyboy to fuck her?

Why don't they ever make sitcoms about loser boys who want a thicc gf with big tiddies?

The brutal version of Tall girl.

Take screenshots of the subtitles or stream it somewhere shady where they don't block out the screen. Would be mor brutal or record small clips. Brutal as fuck. Do a full report would be based

Why don't they ever make sitcoms about loser boys who want a thicc gf with big tiddies?
It’s not believable. But irl that white chad would indeed fuck the sub6 curry.

The brutal version of Tall girl.

Take screenshots of the subtitles or stream it somewhere shady where they don't block out the screen. Would be mor brutal or record small clips. Brutal as fuck. Do a full report would be based
You want a brocel to rope on site?

I hope everyone who made this show will die horribly

This is what confirms the norms of yet another generation of sluts. A mirror of reality.

BUT IT IS YOUR PERSONALITY :soy::soy::feels::feels::bluepill::bluepill:

I watched the first episode as I have no life and remembered someone made a post about the trailer here, and ITS PURE BLACK PILL SUIFUEL. The entire first episode is her trying to match up herself and her friends with guys hotter than themselves to gain status, AND THEY EVEN HAVE A BACK AND FORTH ON HEIGHT AND FACE!

I can guarantee watching the entire first season WILL make you rope, which is why I’m not watching anymore after that first episode. The entire episode is all about popularity and attractiveness. They don’t even hide it anymore.

I actually miss 90s teen sitcoms, where girls who acted like that were the bitchy villainesses who were always bullying the main girl and her friends, and the main girl's group actually had some kind of balance in their lives. Of course they worried about being popular and attractive, but they didn't obsess over it 24/7, nor did the producers unironically glorify it like they're doing now.

Curry foids need to die if they are that ugly

Jfl, apple doesn't even let you screenshot streaming apps. Gay

I saw a post about it a few days ago. Whenever I see a new one pop up mentioning it I legit want to scream. That show is such fucking pure ragefuel.

Screenshot all the blackpills dialogue n compile them. Then start using them here n other forums.

Anw Im more shocked by so many male curries praising this show. They are metaphorically being shat n pissed on in the show n yet are clapping n cheering
Watch The Inbetweeners. It's actually funny n blackpilled imo

Last edited:
I actually miss 90s teen sitcoms,
where girls who acted like that were the bitchy villainesses who were always bullying the main girl and her friends,
and the main girl's group actually had some kind of balance in their lives
Of course they worried about being popular and attractive,
but they didn't obsess over it 24/7,
nor did the producers unironically glorify it like they're doing now.
banner_1476.jpg

the-proud-family-2.jpg

sWyjwqe.jpg

Pepper.jpg

I feel bad for all the teencels who have no idea wtf I am referencing.

Isn't this the netflix show where the curry foid straight up asks some white prettyboy to fuck her?
holy shit this show is worse than i thought
yikes im going to block every reference to that shit show as i can