Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2.5psl bug-eyed, Jew-nosed teenaged curry foid explores her sexuality in new Netflix coming-of-age drama

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Literally revolving around her ‘finding herself’ and ‘discovering her sexuality’ as a first generation Indian-American female. And look at the opening scene where she’s praying to her gods: “And lastly, most importantly, I’d really, really like a boyfriend, but not some nerd from one of my AP classes (aka her currycel looksmatch). Like a guy from a sports team. He can be dumb. I don’t care. I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long’. Jfl the memes really do write themselves at this point. This is netflix’s depiction of a 15 year old girl by the way.
Miring her subhuman side profile and Jew nose tbh

Attachments

• F4A60773-5917-4A0B-805A-53C96157BF88.jpeg
    F4A60773-5917-4A0B-805A-53C96157BF88.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Last edited:
Would copulate with several times.

Literally revolving around her ‘finding herself’ and ‘discovering her sexuality’ as a first generation Indian-American female.
You just described every single teen movie coming out of Netflix.
Why does it always revolve around sex, sexuality, etc.
Are these people not original at all ?

ofc she refuses ethnics, ofc

And it’s been praised for breaking stereotypes about teenaged Indian girls jfl.

And it’s been praised for breaking stereotypes about teenaged Indian girls jfl.
WOAH OMG YASS FINALLY SOME INDIAN REPRESENTATION OMG YES OMMGGGG MOMGGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM !! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Guess who the show is written by

183135_1340071.jpg.1187x1500_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

and in real life, she got pumped and dumped by a JBW-er and left her right after she got pregnant :lul:

22222530-7791223-image-m-32_1576280955241.jpg

Guess who the show is written by

183135_1340071.jpg.1187x1500_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg

and in real life, she got pumped and dumped by a JBW-er and left her right after she got pregnant :lul:

looks like a sub 4 dravidian curryfoid. Currycels gotta keep em on the leash better. @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel

Bet it will have Lilly Singh tier jokes. I'm glad I don't have Netflix, after watching Out of Shadows I don't think I will watch any Hollywood film too.

JFL this foid is so simple-minded that her projection is hilariously obvious to the point of cringe. It's like a five-year-old brat making a movie about the meanest supervillain ever who's an obvious stand-in for his kindergarten teacher who gave him a time-out.

Netflix was a mistake tbh

JFL this foid is so simple-minded that her projection is hilariously obvious to the point of cringe. It's like a five-year-old brat making a movie about the meanest supervillain ever who's an obvious stand-in for his kindergarten teacher who gave him a time-out.

Ugly teenaged curry foids all over the world will be loving this. They’ll be vicariously living out their future/current high school realities through this show.
MOGS ME BRUTALLY TBH

It's always teehee for a foid to make that kinda prayer but you're a complete loser if a dude made the same wish.

Obviously not

SERIOUSLY THIS HOT GARBAGE IS FUCKING RAGEFUEL AND VOMITFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'm just mad because I keep getting this ad when I'm trying to watch a video

It's always teehee for a foid to make that kinda prayer but you're a complete loser if a dude made the same wish.
And this is a mockery of a religion too. Praying and wishing to God for your high school chad crush to have sex with you. Currycels should be up in arms about this

SERIOUSLY THIS HOT GARBAGE IS FUCKING RAGEFUEL AND VOMITFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Also watch this shit at 1:02
Pure ragefuel ngl
And notice how almost all men in show got chad tier jaws

looks like a sub 4 dravidian curryfoid. Currycels gotta keep em on the leash better. @RREEEEEEEEE @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel

Imagine the stink. Curryfoids are the grossest thing ever existed in the universe. Ugly, hairy, stinky and they fart continuously. Only extremely low tier white guys who can't even get KFC girls, try to date curries. JFL.

Imagine the stink. Curryfoids are the grossest thing ever existed in the universe. Ugly, hairy, stinky and they fart continuously. Only extremely low tier white guys who can't even get KFC girls, try to date curries. JFL.

immigration was a mistake, now these horny hairy curries will lust for white dick

How on fucking earth that ugly ass hairy stinky curry goblin thought a white guy would stick with her? Lmfao.

giphy.gif

It’s truly over for us brocel. Us currycels will never be glorified like this on a high school Tv drama. We’ll forever be portrayed as the sexless, bespectacled science nerd who gets used by his looksmatch for homework and assignments.

Netflix is nothing but rage. Tallgirl... foid "problems". That chad and stacy dating show. This trash. The Chad mogs an ethnic movie they just released. Ugh.

Also watch this shit at 1:02
Pure ragefuel ngl
And notice how almost all men in show got chad tier jaws
I killed myself at 1:02.

Also, her looksmatch is a mod here

I want to break her legs and gouge them bug eyes out ngl (in minecraft of course)
fucking ragefuel, there literally mocking an entire religon so this horny cunt can have sex with her white chad boyfreind FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
It’s truly over for us brocel. Us currycels will never be glorified like this on a high school Tv drama. We’ll forever be portrayed as the sexless, bespectacled science nerd who gets used by his looksmatch for homework and assignments.
edit the post and put "explore her sexuality with the entire football team", fuck I hate curry foids

(((Netflix))) is just cancer propaganda

fucking ragefuel, there literally mocking an entire religon so this horny cunt can have sex with her white chad boyfreind FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

edit the post and put "explore her sexuality with the entire football team", fuck I hate curry foids
Done. Need as many incels as possible to realise how out of hand curry foid hypergamy and white chad lust is getting. It’s worse than noodle whore hypergamy at this point tbh

1720EEB9 7414 46E9 9FF3 55926CD3CE4E

HE MOGS HER BY AT LEAST 4 POINTS :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

nasty Netflix. All it's adaptations are shit. and original shows too.

Even her fob post wall mom mogs her. And Curry foids around her level also get fucked by chad in frat parties.

Holy fuck she's ugly as sin. JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back