Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News OMFG I got approached by a girl.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
She just walked up to me just like that, out of the blue and gave me a flyer, she was running for postgraduate officer and gave me a speech trying to convince me to vote for her.

ITS A JOKE INB4 WARNING AND BAN

Jfl at the bluepilled cringe of this. Roasties approach anyone if it benefits themselves (in this case getting a vote for some stupid election shit).

Jfl at the bluepilled cringe of this. Roasties approach anyone if it benefits themselves (in this case getting a vote for some stupid election shit).
yeah lol that was the joke

inb4 you vote for her

dNfHNmb.gif

If your mother, on giving birth to you didn't throw you in the dustbin, then you are a fakecel.

kek

Nice one, OP!

If your mother, on giving birth to you didn't throw you in the dustbin, then you are a fakecel.

kek
if your mother didn't abort you after the first ultrasound you are fakecel

I get approached by atleast 10 women trying to advertise a product or a campaign and now I just tell them to fuck off. I also believe that they intentionally pick out the persons who look stupid (sub human) enogh to buy their shit.

I get approached by atleast 10 women trying to advertise a product or a campaign and now I just tell them to fuck off. I also believe that they intentionally pick out the persons who look stupid (sub human) enogh to buy their shit.

This, when I was doing a project it was always the subhuman guys the foids in my group would approach

FAKECEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fake and gay gtfo

He didn't add the 'omg this is a joke I'm so funny xDDD' when he first created the thread.
I overestimated the IQ of some users here, my mistake

I stopped opening the door for those cunts who come knocking for votes.

Should have thrown the flyer back at her face

I would fold the flyer into a condom and told her to suck it on me.

OMG a female spoke to you without projectile vomiting???

FAKECEL!!!!

Lol, the only way to respond to something like that is to tell the cunt to fuck off and vote for the opposing person she's running against. Hell, anytime I had a situation where I had to pick (whether this is school, work, etc.) between people for whatever reason, I always picked the man and dismissed the femoids, because fuck them. Kill their ego, don't inflate it.

Maybe if you vote for her she'll become your GF.