Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Omegle Joker Guy arrested

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
He was arrested Tuesday morning, the FBI raided his home and arrested him for possession of a few firearms. The news article brought up Proud boys and how he had ties so the FBI raided him, but I would take that with a grain of salt.

This may show that censorship is slowly gripping America. If we look on the surface we just see a guy who goes on Omegle dressed as the joker and says stuff normies don’t like, that was really enough to provoke the FBI?

EXTRA: The investigation was started by the FBI Joint terrorist task force meaning they saw him as a possible domestic terrorist, thoughts?

Last edited:
SAY HIS NAME
PAUL MILLER
seriously though free him

Life fuel.

He was both chad and human garbage. Don't give a single fuck

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Oooohhhhh thats who he is. He’s hilarious. His crime is thought crimes and meme gun offenses? or is there something more?

Oooohhhhh thats who he is. He’s hilarious. His crime is thought crimes and meme gun offenses? or is there something more?
Nope just meme gun offenses as far as the news says.

He was loaded though apparently his neighbor said they saw the fbi carry out an ak47, they flash banged his home before breaking in

Not surprised. They're going after everyone that was at the capitol on January 6 and that had even just visited near there.

I doubt there's something more, but we'll have to see. I don't care who he is, but the fact that the FBI are now strong-arming citizens for practicing their free speech on the internet and being enforcers of censorship is immensely troubling.

Last edited:
I doubt there's something more, but we'll have to see. I don't care who he is, but the fact that the FBI are now strong-arming citizens for practicing their free speech on the internet and being enforcers of censorship is immensely troubling.
Exactly, you’d expect something like this to be handled at the police level not FBI breaking into your house without any warning.

Exactly, you’d expect something like this to be handled at the police level not FBI breaking into your house without any warning.
Free speech is dead worldwide. We have controlled and restricted speech everywhere.

I dont think censorship is good but this guy is a legit Chad so idc that much ngl
Hey, don't get me wrong, im not for censorship. I just can't bring myself to care about someone whos chad or human garbage.

Lets not kid ourselves here, this guy is a piece of trash

Lets not kid ourselves here, this guy is a piece of trash

How, he was based. Was he too based?

The fbi are going after him, yet Detriot/Chicago inner cities have high gun violence deaths weekly. The Proud Boys aren't far right.

The fbi are going after him, yet Detriot/Chicago inner cities have high gun violence deaths weekly. The Proud Boys aren't far right.
Someone can be based and be human trash.

It isn't one or the other. I will admit he's said based things. It doesn't mean im going to ignore the fact that hes a garbage human being.

Thats a nigger, he's mad someone made fun of niggers.

just JOKERMAX brah

jokermaxxed himself to death bro

This will keep happening more and more. America is slowly rotting away.

this guy mostly calls himself GYPSY CRUSADER , some of his stuff are good well , you know most things already but its still a good watch

So he didn't make any threats, but was identified and nailed on gun charges anyways?

He was arrested Tuesday morning, the FBI raided his home and arrested him for possession of a few firearms. The news article brought up Proud boys and how he had ties so the FBI raided him, but I would take that with a grain of salt.

This may show that censorship is slowly gripping America. If we look on the surface we just see a guy who goes on Omegle dressed as the joker and says stuff normies don’t like, that was really enough to provoke the FBI?

EXTRA: The investigation was started by the FBI Joint terrorist task force meaning they saw him as a possible domestic terrorist, thoughts?
just for dressing as joker? so where are we on the list? we are probably being watched 24/7 :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

just for dressing as joker? so where are we on the list? we are probably being watched 24/7 :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Long before you ever signed up for this site. Don't let them scare you into silence. Having a chilling effect on your speech so that they can shift the overton window further while being virtually unopposed is their goal.

this guy mostly calls himself GYPSY CRUSADER , some of his stuff are good well , you know most things already but its still a good watch
I h3ard he is jewop

He was just a CatBoyKami copycat