Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Omegle is fun

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
For last one week i have been coping with Omegle by trolling roasties and normies. I usually cover up my face, and offend the roasties and normies there. I have begun to enjoy coping with Omegle now, i never thot i would be addicted to this shit site of normies and bluepillers:feelskek:

I used to use the virtualcam feature in OBS to show gore and suicide videos to girls on Omegle. I played the Ronnie Mcnutt vid for a sleepover of girls that were probably aged 12-15 and one of them started crying and hyperventilating because she thought it was real :feelskek:.
thats funny man, yeaah roasties deserve brutal trolling,roasties usually keep expecting that i will say some sweet stuff and shit and then i start roasting them badly, and make them turn red with humiliation...a roastie was offended so much cause i asked her to stay in the kitchen where she belong:feelskek:

For last one week i have been coping with Omegle by trolling roasties and normies. I usually cover up my face, and offend the roasties and normies there. I have begun to enjoy coping with Omegle now, i never thot i would be addicted to this shit site of normies and bluepillers:feelskek:
Shit i will try this

I used to use the virtualcam feature in OBS to show gore and suicide videos to girls on Omegle.

Have you heard of "SplitCam"?

:feelskek: i really love yaul

I'm gonna try this :feelskek:
I used to use the virtualcam feature in OBS to show gore and suicide videos to girls on Omegle. I played the Ronnie Mcnutt vid for a sleepover of girls that were probably aged 12-15 and one of them started crying and hyperventilating because she thought it was real :feelskek:.

thats funny man, yeaah roasties deserve brutal trolling,roasties usually keep expecting that i will say some sweet stuff and shit and then i start roasting them badly, and make them turn red with humiliation...a roastie was offended so much cause i asked her to stay in the kitchen where she belong:feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek:

I remember going on chatroulette and omegle with my cousins to troll people but usually it didn't work. Most were old men showing their dicks ( :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ) and normies skipped us when they saw we were not a foid.

I remember going on chatroulette and omegle with my cousins to troll people but usually it didn't work. Most were old men showing their dicks ( :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: ) and normies skipped us when they saw we were not a foid.
Yeaah you gotta sync up your likes with the roasties if you wanna see roasties...in omegle youtube and tiktok interests pulls highest number of roasties..:feelshmm: