Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ome.tv banned me for 2 weeks for asking a foid for feet

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
A few weeks ago i was on ome.tv and i asked a random Polish toilet via text if i can see her feet. She laughed and said no. After i skipped, ome.tv banned me for 2 fucking weeks for this message. Its good that ome.tv is moderated better than most random video chat platforms because its the only one where i dont constantly see fat fucks jerking off, but banning me 2 weeks for this is ridicolus.

Ome tv is good because I show my cock to foids

Least horny .is member :feelshaha:

A few weeks ago i was on ome.tv and i asked a random Polish toilet via text if i can see her feet. She laughed and said no. After i skipped, ome.tv banned me for 2 fucking weeks for this message. Its good that ome.tv is moderated better than most random video chat platforms because its the only one where i dont constantly see fat fucks jerking off, but banning me 2 weeks for this is ridicolus.
Based I have a bunch of videos of foids showing their feet on Omegle but they're not mine I found them on the internet.

Based feetcel.:feelshehe:

Based I have a bunch of videos of foids showing their feet on Omegle but they're not mine I found them on the internet.
Yeah i also saw a few. Problem with other video chats is that 90% of them is guys showing their dicks and there are almost no foids

Somehow fetishes get you banned:feelskek:

i am too high inhib to even show my face to even random people across the planet.
you are a mogger

Based. I think Ive also had a ban in prn platforms for asking for feet :fuk:

I would love to lick Kales pretty saiyan soles.

Imagine being a chad cosplaying as Goku and meeting a cosplayer Kale and having the permission to see and touch her feet.

Fakecel moment