Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Olivia Dunne, Self-Sexualization

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
In past months I used to drool over the Instagram posts of the gymnast Olivia Dunne. I hadn't gone back to her page in a long while but tonight I did and nothing has changed. Still the same self-sexualizing Stacy. The epitome of Stacies. She represents every evil of the blonde Stacies. Such women sexualize their own bodies beyond anything that men could do. I hate myself for going back to look at her page. And on Easter Sunday of all days… I wish God would just kill me and we could be done with this. I wouldn't mind.

I've fapped to her before ngl.

Hang in there brocel. It may be a cope, but if you're still here that means that there's a good reason for it. We gotta learn and adapt, and that's how we'll grow. :feelsokman:

Hang in there brocel. It may be a cope, but if you're still here that means that there's a good reason for it. We gotta learn and adapt, and that's how we'll grow. :feelsokman:
Every time I try to improve myself I just get beaten down again. I have crippling executive dysfunction and have been sitting at my fucking computer for the past 7 hours browsing this site and watching random YT videos, all while ruminating about the other things I needed to do… Time is the only resource I have, and I can't use it effectively. I lost the evening.

Don't know who that is but should have her intestines ripped out

Every time I try to improve myself I just get beaten down again. I have crippling executive dysfunction and have been sitting at my fucking computer for the past 7 hours browsing this site and watching random YT videos, all while ruminating about the other things I needed to do… Time is the only resource I have, and I can't use it effectively. I lost the evening.
If all else fails go for a walk or do some exercise. It's a great way to clear your head.

i hope she is raped and killed

If all else fails go for a walk or do some exercise. It's a great way to clear your head.
I'll try it. I can't gym because I hate seeing girls in active-wear. (Notice what I put in my signature about Lululemon.)
But I used to walk or run, I could get back into that.

Last edited:
i hope she is raped and killed
That's too extreme an approach, but I would like to see her put in her place for being an absolute giga-slut. As a society, we should not be idolizing such individuals.

olivia dunne is just another mayowhore mid tier becky at best

In past months I used to drool over the Instagram posts of the gymnast Olivia Dunne. I hadn't gone back to her page in a long while but tonight I did and nothing has changed. Still the same self-sexualizing Stacy. The epitome of Stacies. She represents every evil of the blonde Stacies. Such women sexualize their own bodies beyond anything that men could do. I hate myself for going back to look at her page. And on Easter Sunday of all days… I wish God would just kill me and we could be done with this. I wouldn't mind.
small boobs

olivia dunne is just another mayowhore mid tier becky at best
No she is a Stacy of Stacies. I normally favor Asian girls but I still got drawn into her page. By the way what is your avi from, it looks based.

Maybe that means I have a LIFE outside of .is :lul: Post-count here, is the opposite of a status-symbol.
Why are you shaming incels for not having a life? That's a core part of inceldom, are you trying to brag?

Why are you shaming incels for not having a life? That's a core part of inceldom, are you trying to brag?
I am retaliating against the other user. Also that is not an essential tenet of inceldom. It is defined by inability to acquire a partner. Many incels lead successful careers or at least have jobs. I for one, am often occupied with my difficult college classes, which require a lot of time to do well in… This site is not my life.

No she is a Stacy of Stacies. I normally favor Asian girls but I still got drawn into her page. By the way what is your avi from, it looks based.
can you elaborate? to me she looks no different to any other dog cock only, hit the wall at 14 mayowhore. (avi is chuu)

That's too extreme an approach, but I would like to see her put in her place for being an absolute giga-slut. As a society, we should not be idolizing such individuals.
no, GrAY, you are wrong about everything. we should idolize them, rape them, and kill them

In past months I used to drool over the Instagram posts of the gymnast Olivia Dunne. I hadn't gone back to her page in a long while but tonight I did and nothing has changed. Still the same self-sexualizing Stacy. The epitome of Stacies. She represents every evil of the blonde Stacies. Such women sexualize their own bodies beyond anything that men could do.
all I got from this is that you fap to Olivia Dunne too much

I wonder what @Intellectual would think of this thread