Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Older women seem to be nicer

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
Has anyone else noticed something like this? Women your own age have literally no filter. They would fuck you up and insult you to the point of clinical depression and not care about the harm they have done afterward.

On the other hand, older women, like 10-20 years older, seem to be much nicer. I have had a lot nicer interactions with said women than with women my age. They obviously still don't like me a lot (how would they? I am still fat with a baby face :feelsbadman:), but at least they try to hide it and pretend that they don't. They try to treat you like you are a human.

Though they are most likely faking it and though it is the bare minimum, I enjoy interacting with them. It never leads anywhere, duh, but talking to them gives me a false sense of hope that I can hold on tight to.

If I could choose between fucking an older woman and fucking a woman my age, I would definitely go with the older one and would probably let her dominate me. :feelsautistic:

old foids are worn out and far past their prime, they are aware of this.

probably. why would they choose to be nice though? They don't have a reason to. It's not like they want me to fuck them.

I want to fuck a 40 year old Milf.

probably. why would they choose to be nice though? They don't have a reason to. It's not like they want me to fuck them.
because they want to get male validation but lack the looks to get it while still being rude.

foids lives revolve around male validation.

because they want to get male validation but lack the looks to get it while still being rude.

foids lives revolve around male validation.
Fair point.

yet they still dont date incels and low value men, and give these men a chance to show their value

this is what i dont get and cant accept

yet they still dont date incels and low value men, and give these men a chance to show their value

this is what i dont get and cant accept
Only the most desperate of foids would give men like us a chance. I am talking about the worst type of woman you could imagine. Highest body count you have ever seen, bad relations with their father, STIs, drug abuse... all that stuff. All the other ones, even the ones considered worn out, would never in their life lower their standards. They want the best but they don't deserve it.

Young women know that they can get away with anything and that they're highly valued. :feels::feels: Really makes me feel worthless when just about any young woman is comfortable in treating me like trash. The worst thing is that they themselves are pathetic and will happily be demeaned for Chad.

The thing is, their niceness isn't sincere. And you yourself even mentioned that. So, what's the point?

Used cumdumpster

You're delusional.

Old foids still think lowly of you.

They'll use some bluepill logic like "Well, I lived a good life" :feelshaha:

This is definitely true and I guess it’s because they see you as a child and not as a potential partner. Some old bitches smile at me and go out their way to talk to me but bitches around my age obviously never would. They also don’t have as much value or standards and the average height used to be lower.

This is definitely true and I guess it’s because they see you as a child and not as a potential partner. Some old bitches smile at me and go out their way to talk to me but bitches around my age obviously never would. They also don’t have as much value or standards and the average height used to be lower.
By the way, your swastika is wrong. Nazi tries being a Nazi but fucks it up. Classic.

By the way, your swastika is wrong. Nazi tries being a Nazi but fucks it up. Classic.
I know it’s meant to be diagonal but I just chose one of the pictures that was actually decent resolution.

I know it’s meant to be diagonal but I just chose one of the pictures that was actually decent resolution.
>Does not even make the 10-second effort of rotating the image 45 degrees
You must be a really proud Nazi, eh? Let me guess, Arian German? Blonde hair? Blue eyes?

Only the most desperate of foids would give men like us a chance. I am talking about the worst type of woman you could imagine. Highest body count you have ever seen, bad relations with their father, STIs, drug abuse... all that stuff. All the other ones, even the ones considered worn out, would never in their life lower their standards. They want the best but they don't deserve it.
i dont understand how they can demand the best and be supported by almost everyone in society for striving for this, and it be accepted as a norm. But when a man and especially a low value eg sub 4 man does this its unacceptable and he is labelled a misogynist and every name under the sun and is laughed out of town, ITS ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC AND CORRUPT

in fact ill go fuirther even him demanding his looks match he is again laughed out of town and beat down and up by society for WANTING PARITY NOT EVEN "THE BEST"

this is what i cant get

Chads dont fuck old foids, they're desperate for attention :society:

>Does not even make the 10-second effort of rotating the image 45 degrees
You must be a really proud Nazi, eh? Let me guess, Arian German? Blonde hair? Blue eyes?
My device is too damaged to edit anything and I wish I was actually aryan.

...I know. I have literally said that in the post.
my bad,

but yeah... they're worthless and men that look way better than them still try to hit on them.

saw it the other day around rich white kids. it's weird how people who look better than me, are taller than me, have tats and shit, they look normal, are hitting on a 65+ year old woman. EVEN SHE was disgusted when talking to me in private. like wtf :feelshaha:

They have to work on their personality because nobody else wants them anymore