Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Oldcels, what are your thoughts on Zoomers?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Zoomers are entering their 20s and possibly early 30s en masse this decade and will be taking over the mass culture like the millennials before them: what are your personal thoughts about this new generation?
Are Zoomers about to become the next industry killers?
Visualizing the Most Loved Brands, by Generation

Millennials vs. Zoomers: Is There a Difference? - The Ringer
America's teenagers skew a lot more conservative than most people realize,  and they get most of their news from Instagram

Generation Z (or Gen Z for short), colloquially also known as zoomers,[1][2] is the demographic cohort succeeding Millennials and preceding Generation Alpha. Researchers and popular media use the mid-to-late 1990s as starting birth years and the early 2010s as ending birth years.[3] Most members of Generation Z are children of Generation X.

As the first social generation to have grown up with access to the Internet and portable digital technology from a young age, members of Generation Z have been dubbed "digital natives",[4][5] even though they are not necessarily digitally literate.[6] Moreover, the negative effects of screen time are most pronounced on adolescents compared to younger children.[7] Compared to previous generations, members of Generation Z in some developed nations tend to be well-behaved, abstemious, and risk-averse.[8] They tend to live more slowly than their predecessors when they were their age,[9][10] have lower rates of teenage pregnancies, and consume alcohol less often,[11][12] but not necessarily other psychoactive drugs.[13][14] Generation Z teenagers are more concerned than older generations with academic performance and job prospects,[8][9] and are better at delaying gratification than their counterparts from the 1960s, despite concerns to the contrary.[15] Sexting among adolescents has grown in prevalence though the consequences of this remain poorly understood.[16] Meanwhile, youth subcultures have been quieter, though they have not necessarily disappeared.[17][18]

Globally, there is evidence that the average age of pubertal onset among girls has decreased considerably compared to the 20th century,[19][20] with implications for their welfare and their future.[19][21][22][23] In addition, adolescents and young adults in Generation Z have higher rates of allergies,[24][25] higher awareness and diagnoses of mental health problems,[8][11][26][27] and are more likely to be sleep-deprived.[5][28][29] In many countries, Gen Z youth is more likely to have diagnosed intellectual disabilities and psychiatric disorders than older generations.[30][31]

Around the world, members of Generation Z are spending more time on electronic devices and less time reading books than before,[32][33][34] with implications for their attention span,[35][36] their vocabulary[37][38] and thus their school grades,[39] as well as their future in the modern economy.[32] At the same time, reading and writing fan fiction is of vogue worldwide, especially among teenage girls and young women.[40][41] In Asia, educators in the 2000s and 2010s typically sought out and nourished top students whereas in Western Europe and the United States, the emphasis was on low-performers.[42] In addition, East Asian and Singaporean students consistently earned the top spots in international standardized tests during the 2010s.[43][44][45][46]

Compiled and Alphabetized List of Oldcels Confirmed to Be 30+ Years of Age:

@AutisticMonstrosity
@AmnesiaHazecel
@bigantennaemay1
@Dotrinfobe
@Emba
@Fat Link
@FrothySolutions
@FuRed
@HeroinNihilism
@horseshoe
@IamLost
@incelerated
@IncelGolem
@IncelWithHate
@Lonely4Ever
@lumipallo
@Lv99_BixNood
@MarquisDeSade
@Mecoja
@Meus
@mueslimale
@nice_try
@proudweeb
@RandomGuy
@riceronicel
@ropecell
@sckicksal345
@SlayerSlayer
@starcrapoo
@Subhuman Niceguy
@Transcended Trucel
@wereqryan
@Wettinghose
@Wellington

Last edited:
I think they're gay, and obsessed with mental disorders.

Shittok alone is enough reason for me to have unconditional and infinite hate for these creatures. I just cannot endure the stupidity of this platform. It's like it's designed to lower your IQ every second you use it. I can't even believe it.

Shittok alone is enough reason for me to have unconditional and infinite hate for these creatures. I just cannot endure the stupidity of this platform. It's like it's designed to lower your IQ every second you use it. I can't even believe it.
I wish all Zoomers were placed in concentration camps.

They all have a dumb look on their faces.

Also, yay, I've been alphabetized. :feelshaha::smonk::smonk:

They are even more lookist from what i saw, but also more self aware and less bluepilled, every next generation will be more autistic than the last one, i dont know much about them but they cant be worse than millennials, we had the most adult crybabies, emotionally hungry adults acting like kids all life, lgbt sjw save the forest, bluepilled beyond every limit, coping with politics and barking on anyone who disagree.

Mostly arrogant just like millennials. Brainwashed by social media... What more is there to say? I gotta say i hate millennials (my own generation) more though.

Good job to Amazon and Apple, their brand strength has transcended generations.

The tick tock generation

Rome is falling and they are the barbarians

Annoying and tiresome. Millennials produced better content. Zoomer foids are much more good looking and have better fashion sense than millennialettes ever did.

zoomers play godawful shit videogames and fuck a playstation 5, modern online multiplayer is always a dumpster of faggotry

Zoomer foids hate men, they would rather fuck another foid - or a dog.

I like that Zoomers are not as apolitical (or liberalleftist) as gen x people. Hopefully a lot more will become blackpilled

Every generation is worse than the one that proceeded it. :feelsjuice:

Annoying and tiresome. Millennials produced better content. Zoomer foids are much more good looking and have better fashion sense than millennialettes ever did.
True zoomer foids dress better but this makes inceldom more intolerable in exchange
For zoomercels
Tikshit was made by China to corrupt the west bro, make it pussified so China can take over with ease
Over
There are no good guys in this world of villains, American, Chinese, Russian, or otherwise. :feelsjuice:
Tbh. Good guys get killed or (((puppeted)))

True zoomer foids dress better but this makes inceldom more intolerable in exchange
For zoomercels

Over

Tbh. Good guys get killed or (((puppeted)))
No such thing as good guys in a world of pure evil, the era of heroes has been dead for hundreds of years if not longer. :feelsjuice:

No such thing as good guys in a world of pure evil, the era of heroes has been dead for hundreds of years if not longer. :feelsjuice:
Any hero would be backstabbed eventually or their work undone given enough time.

They zoom, zoom around. Zoom, zoom!

little faggot shits,
fuck boomers too btw

dont zoomers have the highest rates of bisexuality

They all have a dumb look on their faces.
I legit think some of them are mentally retarded/damaged. I am not making fun of zoomers but their parents (gen x) were fucked over by the baby boomers economically (.com bubble shit like that) and had to wait to have kids in their mid 30's or (god help them) later. You are supposed to have kids in your 20's not your mid 30's (notice why inner-city blacks/hispanics have the bodies/strength of 30 year olds at 16? its cause their parents had them at a young age when you are SUPPOSED to be having kids) Anyhoo a lot of white zoomers were born to older parents and got health problems from it. A baby born c-section or in-vitro have a SHIT load of health problems. Notice that zoomers are dropping dead from myocorditis/deathly allergic to peanuts? I have a hunch it is not the covid vaccine but from being born to old parents

I MYSELF was born from a mom of 34 and my dad was 38. I am autistic/5ft6 suffer from OCD did poor in school etc.

-My message is "lower your standards ladies to avoid having retard babies"
-52baldcurryjanitor

Last edited:
I feel they are pretty lazy which is good and bad. They also seem obsessed with ways of getting rich without working....social media stars (esp. tik tok)...video gaming...OnlyFans....Soundcloud wannabe rappers...selling farts and used panties...and of course cryptocurrency and NFTs and making wild option trades on Robinhood. This is contrast to the earlier generations which pretty much were focused on stability - i.e. go be a nurse, save money, get a mortgage and a sensible inexpensive car.

I think they'll wake up in their mid 30s and realize they just wasted their time and they have nothing to show for it.
back then living a stable life would often give you much?now? zoomers have to compete with their entire city kek.

I legit think some of them are mentally retarded/damaged. I am not making fun of zoomers but their parents (gen x) were fucked over by the baby boomers economically (.com bubble shit like that) and had to wait to have kids in their mid 30's or (god help them) later. You are supposed to have kids in your 20's not your mid 30's (notice why inner-city blacks/hispanics have the bodies/strength of 30 year olds at 16? its cause their parents had them at a young age when you are SUPPOSED to be having kids) Anyhoo a lot of white zoomers were born to older parents and got health problems from it. A baby born c-section or in-vitro have a SHIT load of health problems. Notice that zoomers are dropping dead from myocorditis/deathly allergic to peanuts? I have a hunch it is not the covid vaccine but from being born to old parents

I MYSELF was born from a mom of 34 and my dad was 38. I am autistic/5ft6 suffer from OCD did poor in school etc.

-52baldcurryjanitor
nigga i have asperger and schizophrenia and my parents did give me birth when they were 38 and 36 respectively

-52baldcurryjanitor
I have assburgers and I was born to parents in their early 20's, so it can still happen. Regardless, I am aware it's statistically less likely at younger ages.