Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious oldcels how did you do without for so long?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
How did you deal with growing up attractive watching couples smiling, cute early 20's girls on the beach/in booty shorts with their men. Did you take SSRIs? or what?

how did you do without for so long?

-especially you @FrothySolutions GTFIH. You are 50 and still a virgin I think.

@Mecoja your time to shine

35474.jpg

Hentai maxxing desu ngl
Black
Hold

8d4035fa049add0ea5e44f12bd2e8
27830f42236699b94fd6082b49e24

Last edited:
@Mecoja your time to shine
Rotating copes, prioritize copes when spending money, finding physical hobbies, becoming self sufficient, staying away from suifuels, staying away from married normies cousins because all they talk about is wife and kids, get used to look like a creep in public, get used to people around you calling you a failure and gay. Start seeing people as NPCs, by dehumanizing them their opinion becomes irrelevant and you act more relaxed around them.

Rotating copes, prioritize copes when spending money, finding physical hobbies, becoming self sufficient, staying away from suifuels, staying away from married normies cousins because all they talk about is wife and kids, get used to look like a creep in public, get used to people around you calling you a failure and gay. Start seeing people as NPCs, by dehumanizing them their opinion becomes irrelevant and you act more relaxed around them.
for physical hobbies how do you avoid watching couples smiling, cute early 20's girls on the beach/in booty shorts with their men.

i had a good job working for a major tech company as a developer. i made a fuckton of money too. but around the age of 30, the depression just won. i quit my job and am living off my savings. i will rope when i run out of money.

for physical hobbies how do you avoid watching couples smiling, cute early 20's girls on the beach/in booty shorts
You need to stop idolizing people and their relationships, think about how would he dump her for hotter and younger girl and she would dump him for taller and richer guy. For girls i see them as piece of meat, nice asses walking around, their heads completely empty. Be it cope or truth it doesnt matter to us, you need to disassociate yourself from them and accept you will never be a part of them.

Start seeing people as NPCs, by dehumanizing them their opinion becomes irrelevant and you act more relaxed around them.

do you have any tips for that?

do you have any tips for that?
I sit on a bench on a town square and watch people, for hours just observing. After some time i started seeing pattern in their behaviour and start looking like ants running around, you also get used to be around people even though you dont interact.

Are you over forty?

oldcels are true survivors of the modern world unlike normie retards:feelsjuice:

Just more and more varieties of copes to keep me distracted and preoccupied.

I never went to the beach.

I rot in my room most of the time. I've been cooming a lot.
by dehumanizing them their opinion becomes irrelevant and you act more relaxed around them

pretty much just feel numb all the time

It helps that all of my jobs for the past 5 years have been complete sausage fests, no foids around to distract me

Accumulate as many copes as you can.

I always believed in a year or so it will all be different, but then that year passed, and nothing changed. I found new hopes and the process repeated many times

It’s fucking hard. I have nothing to live for.

Still won't let me send u one, u have PM's disabled? If not just send me one and it will let me anyways xd

I always believed in a year or so it will all be different, but then that year passed, and nothing changed. I found new hopes and the process repeated many times
YES that happens. My pea brain keeps thinking their will be exceptions JUST THIS ONCE how do I accept the fact that its over.

-we have trouble accepting defeat and that we have a GRUELING 40 years left. ( if you are 25 you have to wait until 65 to finally retire)

for physical hobbies how do you avoid watching couples smiling, cute early 20's girls on the beach/in booty shorts with their men.

I gymmaxx at home. Haven't been to a public gym in over a decade. Otherwise I don't really go out unless its to work or run errands.

i had a good job working for a major tech company as a developer. i made a fuckton of money too. but around the age of 30, the depression just won. i quit my job and am living off my savings. i will rope when i run out of money.
based

Alcohol and weed
Then antidepressants when approaching 30 and social life virtually disappeard :feelsbadman:

Delusion-Maxxing, I have a well-built fantasy universe in my Mind. :feelsokman:.

Survivorship bias.
How they got to that age is really not important, maybe you should ask what happens to the fellas that don't.

Having grown up as an only child, I had a lot of training and experience in the fields of loneliness and isolation so i was able to adapt and survive in these types of conditions

Lucky me I'm still in my twenties. A lot can change so no worries.