Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Oldcels have it the worst.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It's amazing that incels older than 27 have not roped yet. I applaud all oldcels, wizards, and 40-year-old virgins. :feelsmage:

IMG 1072

I don't want to be an oldcel

I don't want to be an oldcel
I remember every foid I ever was rejected by. I have a phone, but nobody calls me on it. I feel so subhuman, I prefer to jog during the evening when less normies are out.

The fact that I'm going to age terrifies me. Not much because I'm an incel; instead, it's the inevitable outcome that hunts my soul — the body slowly decaying and turning into a corpse, the skin losing collagen, the retreating hair, the drooping eyelids, the strong odor of old meat, the rotting organs ready to stop working anytime. You can't even see it coming.

I'd rather die young. In my 50's would be good.

if I'm 23 and still and incel, I'm roping 100%

I remember every foid I ever was rejected by. I have a phone, but nobody calls me on it. I feel so subhuman, I prefer to jog during the evening when less normies are out.
have you tried whats app and facebook?

28 years old. It doesn't get better. I've just gotten more calloused and angry over time. I was diagnosed with depression at 16. I used to just feel empty. Now I'm pretty much furious all the time

I'm a 30 year oldcel:feelsmage: and my libido is getting worse, and I haven't had a sex life jfl

I'll probably off myself before I'm 30

My hope is to turn oldcel status into something like based Tesla or Newton: devote my energy to being a gigachad of science in my own way, and showing that men can still be incredible without roastoids. How that will actually pan out is another story....

No option. Too coward to rope yet.

It's amazing that incels older than 27 have not roped yet. I applaud all oldcels, wizards, and 40-year-old virgins. :feelsmage:

View attachment 577013
I'll never kill myself by my own hand even though with my current life a wild animal or the outside weather will probably kill me eventually which I view as preferable over suicide because I'll never let them win.

Mostly I just look forward to the collapse of the entire world, or the collapse of the United States and the west at the very least where I hope it happens while I'm still relatively young. I like to imagine all these western feminists or women losing everything in the aftermath being shaken down in a world of absolute terror, boomers being kicked out on the streets, and all the scum of the earth being thoroughly executed everywhere. For me, that is my vision of future hope, for me that is salvation. I'm currently 35. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
My hope is to turn oldcel status into something like based Tesla or Newton: devote my energy to being a gigachad of science in my own way, and showing that men can still be incredible without roastoids. How that will actually pan out is another story....
my man give it a shot. be positive man.

I'll never kill myself by my own hand even though with my current life a wild animal or the outside weather will probably kill me eventually which I view as preferable over suicide because I'll never let them win.

Mostly I just look forward to the collapse of the entire world, or the collapse of the United States and the west at the very least where I hope it happens while I'm still relatively young. I like to imagine all these western feminists or women losing everything in the aftermath being shaken down in a world of absolute terror, boomers being kicked out on the streets, and all the scum of the earth being thoroughly executed everywhere. For me, that is my vision of future hope, for me that is salvation. I'm currently 35. :feelsjuice:
I am currently 37 my man how are you? do you live in london?

my man give it a shot. be positive man.
I'm trying my best! I think now that I've accepted I will die alone, it's a little easier to just keep working. It's definitely still a little depressing, but I won't let the foids bring me down more than the already have

I'm only wizard status so far, and I gotta say, shit's getting fucking brutal to deal with. Inceldom does not get better as you get older; it gets worse, so much worse. Days are now passing like months, I kid you not. :fuk::feelscry:

No option. Too coward to rope yet.
your not a coward, in my opinion it is up to us to righteous purity alive. If your lonely then you are self motivated, if your self motivated then you are strong. The problem is the normal people do not recognise our strength.

Imagine roping and not going ER. Any incel who ropes but doesn't go ER is a traitor to the incel community and a simp to the normals who rejected and tortured him

They are closer to death at least.

Youngcels eventually turn into oldcels.

It’s pretty rough. You turn around one day and you’re a wizard. Roping seems possible but I’m counting on health issues to finish me off sometime soon so at least I have a way out. I was hoping I’d b dead by now actually so being on this rock gets more unbearable day after day.

Because the United States is the epicenter of all evil. :feelsjuice:

It's over, I feel that I would be a loaner in hell. :feelsrope:

I'm close, i think i may really rope if i don't achieve something meaningfull at the end of this year. Like i thought i was beyond it, but curiously even if you put more effort in life it dosn't get better

hay thanx for the respect.
Oldcels are fucked.

If you need suicidefuel - think about the fact that the players who entered the NHL back in the 2003 draft are now retiring...:feelsrope:

I was in the 7th grade in 2003, so I was kissless throughout the entire career of some retiring NHL players.:feelsrope:

Screen Shot 2022 05 02 at 43614 PM

Screen Shot 2022 05 02 at 43707 PM

read the bible then
Been there done that, in fact my favorite verse is Matthew 7:6

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces".

Do you hear that foid lurkers and IT faggots - the Bible says don't have sex with dogs!

I'm close, i think i may really rope if i don't achieve something meaningfull at the end of this year. Like i thought i was beyond it, but curiously even if you put more effort in life it dosn't get better
no man there is so much to do that you can do by yourself. Look at it this way noone can hold you back to things you want to enjoy...accept your parents lol

no man there is so much to do that you can do by yourself. Look at it this way noone can hold you back to things you want to enjoy...accept your parents lol
I'm already fucking tired of my parents, they fucked me over. And life continues, everyone gets better at it while i'm stuck and can't get shit. It's not like i'll kill myself tomorrow but the thoughts are already there, it's like. What's one supposed to do when nothing works? Not even dating wise but, job wise, career wise..... it's just seems so meaningless to live.

I'm already fucking tired of my parents, they fucked me over. And life continues, everyone gets better at it while i'm stuck and can't get shit. It's not like i'll kill myself tomorrow but the thoughts are already there, it's like. What's one supposed to do when nothing works? Not even dating wise but, job wise, career wise..... it's just seems so meaningless to live.
There is always something you can do! meanwhile I would like you to watch something.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksvaSnjPDLs

Get the fuck out of here with. That dirty stinky shitskined subhuman satanic and free masonry Jewish tricks propaganda :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:(in video game)
What you have no idea what you are talking about. This is not Satanic in the slightest.