Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Oldcels, do you sometimes forget your age?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I don't mean things like "Am I 18, or 80?" I mean like forgetting that you had a birthday recently or something like that.

I'm not gonna define "oldcel" because I'm just looking for people who "feel" old. Because my theory is, incels who feel old tend to put their age out of their mind, as a way of holding onto hope that it's not too late and you're not running out of time to put a life together. "Gee, well, I'm 46, but I could maybe pass for regular ol' 40..." and then the lie becomes the truth for a while until you remember "No, wait, I'm 46."

Sadly not. Knowing that people 10 years younger than me have more sexual/romantic experience than me is a brutal reminder of the hopelessness of my position.

Last time someone asked my birthday and my age, I had to think for a few seconds.

Dont like to tell my age precisely. 30+ is enough

I am always reminded by my age. Every day.

yes, all of the above

Yes, happened often. I am glad I found this forum to give me my sense of time back through the interaction and landmark events (like the bans for example). Normie media simply doesn't do it for me. It's all Drumpf, Erdogan and AFD.

I am sometimes still catching myself coping with things that simply are not feasible at my age (and with my problems) anymore though.

I’m only 22 but I honestly feel like I’ve entered “old” territory. It was already too late at 20, just another two whole fucking years more I guess.

i always know somehow im 30+ but very often i do "feel" younger like late teens or early 20s. then something snaps me back to reality and i remember im 30+ again

like when im eye-fucking a cutie cashier at a movie theater. young and as sweet as can be. then i go up for popcorn and she calls me mister or sir. snaps me right back down to earth. and im not chad enough to ever get her to call me Daddy.

I expected you to be much younger tbh.
That can be taken as compliment. Now we just need teen girls not to count me as "old man"

Yes. Until I try to do something I used to easily do.

But due to decades of woodsmaxxing I had very low stress levels when I was younger so I look younger than most dudes my age. But, since it was a physically rough lifestyle I feel worse than most dudes my age.

No. I've never forgotten my age. It's one of the few things I can always remember for some reason.

All the time..was talking to the barber the other day and had to count it out

Yes I ussualy have to think how old I'am. I don't believe it