Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oldcels, do people still realize you're an incel when you're 40+?

Canuckistani

Canuckistani

Recruit
★★★
So, a lot of us have had people in our lives realize we're incels when they meet us. I don't know but normies have a sense for it, there must be some normie shit we're not doing.

But here's my question, do you still get this once you're a gray haired 'cel?

I'm asking because I saw a bunch of men in their 40s and 50s today, and I really thought half of them kinda looked like incels anyway. I mean, it's nice to fit in right? Maybe we won't be noticed when we're old.

Probably not, everyone assumes you're married or at least have fucked a foid once because that's just the normal thing to do; especially back then when it was easier to ascend. Someone not having fucked a foid without paying for decades and decades is alien to 99% of people. :society:

Probably not, everyone assumes you're married or at least have fucked a foid once because that's just the normal thing to do; especially back then when it was easier to ascend. Someone not having fucked a foid without paying for decades and decades is alien to 99% of people. :society:
That's what I was thinking.

The good news about being super fucked up is that most people wouldn't actually guess that.

after a certain age you get called a pedo instead of an incel

I’m 30 and don’t really interact with normies irl anymore so idk, kek

What if you look weird, ugly and are autistic?

after a certain age you get called a pedo instead of an incel
I was called a pedophile when i was 16 because i have dark eye bags 24/7 and my hairline started receding at 14. So i look a lot older than i am, absolutely brutal

I think at that point what matters more if you procreated. Talked to a guy in his late 50s in construction. Guy didnt have children and he was clearly pissed at the standards of women. Said that he was never enough for a woman. Theres no way he was a virgin though. He was kinda tall though, 6'1. Then I worked with another maintenance worker in his 50s who had a gf but no children. He didnt seem that bothered by it. People can always hide their frustrations so what do I know. He was 5'9

Last edited: